Limitations.

luminosity

The two were startled when the doors of the little room had suddenly opened. Chanyeol was so surprised that he tripped on a broom, and he fell on top of Dara. The maknae and Kai appeared at the foot of the room.


"YEOL! GET OFF OF MY ANGEL.. NOW!" Kai fumed, and quickly made his way to the two pressed together on the floor.


"Oww, Yeollie.. You're so heavy.." She tried to push him away, but his weight was too overwhelming.


"Noona you seriously have all the men falling for you, literally!!" Sehun said with a smirk.


"Maknae, be quiet. And wipe that smirk off your face" Dara said.


Chanyeol grunted, and stood up. Kai then pushed him away, and helped Dara up.


"Did he attack you Dara?"


"No, Yeollie didn't do anything. Kai, he's injured.. you didn't have to push him" She rushed to help Chanyeol up.


"You erted bastard, what the hell were you thinking? Coming into Daras room, shirtless?!" Chanyeol said,


"Like you're any better, look at you using all these pathetic wounds as an excuse to make her feel sorry for you" Kai interjected.


"Enough!! Stop it! The reason you guys are fighting over me? Just one girl?.. Look, you two are like brothers, not biologically. But you are. So you shouldn't be fighting over something that's nothing at all, okay?" 


"But that's not it Dara. Y-you are very important to m-" Kai coughed, as Chanyeol shook his head and corrected himself. 


"Fine, us!!' 


"Dara, I'm only being like this because I-I really.. I really lo-" Kai paused, and covered his mouth.


"Noona, the boys are madly in love with yo-" Kai trapped Sehun in a headlock and gave off a sarcastic laugh.


"What? Why'd you do that?!! Let go of Sehun, I want to hear what he has to say!!" She placed her hands on her hips, and looked at them suspiciously.


Before he could answer, the door of the room opened, and Yubin rushed in.


"Dara!!! You're alright!!" Yubin pulled the petite Dara into a tight hug, and she looked curiously at the tall girl.


"Unnie, why are you crying?"


"M-my ex.. H-he was nearly killed yesterday.." Dara placed her hand on Yubins back, and began to comfort her.


"Unnie, I'm so sorry.." Suho then entered the room with a weary expression.


"Dara, we have to talk now" Suho intervened.


She nodded and followed him out of the room, giving one last look at Chanyeol and Kai who looked anxious and worried.


"Dara, a greater demon visited us today with his accomplice, they were searching for you.." He said, as they entered an empty corridor.


"I know.. His accomplice nearly caught me yesterday, I always see him in my dreams. And frankly, I don't know why"


"They said that you were the key. I'm not sure why they need you so badly though, I know you have the fighting skills of a trained assassin, but I don't know why a man who holds high powers of darkness would need you" 


Could it be the items that mother left with me? She pondered.


"I won't let them get to me, no matter how strong this damn demon is!!!" Dara said.


"Because we're going to protect you Dara.. Yubin wants to see Taeyang somehow, and ask him what happened. But.. You're not coming with us, this time" He said.


"But why Suho? You think I can't fight?! Chanyeol would have nearly died, if I hadn't saved him!! Who knows what would've happened" She argued.


"Dara, I'm only looking out for you, if you were to even get hurt or caught by those bastards, I'd fail my job as a leader. And Kai, Chanyeol, and D.O will surely kill me" He faintly said.


"What was that last part?"


"Oh, it's really nothing" Suho said.


"You won't fail as a leader, Suho.. We need to stop that greater demon now. If he wants me, then this is our chance! Don't you see it? We have no clues whatsoever, but if I help you with this.. I promise you, we will without a doubt, capture him!!" She said.


"I'm sorry Dara, I can't do this for you. You've already become sentimental and important to me and everyone else.. We're not risking your safety" He said, and he left her in the hallway.


She punched the wall repeatedly to fight the anger that was building up inside of her, and clenched her fists. 


I won't make myself useless, I need to do this.


----------------------------


After a couple of hours, the group finally arrived at home. Dara quickly ran upstairs and shut herself in her room, not uttering a single word to anyone.


Kai suspiciously turned to the leader, who remained utterly silent.


"Hyung, what did you do to my precious angel?!" He glared at him.


"Nothing... You'll thank me for doing this, someday" He said, as he turned and gloomily walked into the living room.


"Noona, what happened?" He turned to Yubin, who avoided giving him any eye contact whatsoever.


"Leave him be" She said, as she walked towards the living room.


"Kai" Baekhyun touched his shoulder.


"Maybe it's best if you leave them alone for now.. Especially Dara, and you too Chanyeol" He looked to Chanyeol, who was fiddling with a loose bandaid.


"Come on Baekhyun, let's go? I only have a few more hours to spend with you" IU said, as she gripped his arm, and he led her upstairs to his room.


But he never said that I couldn't see her. D.O thought, as he made his way to the kitchen.



----------------------------


I'm really excited to write about Dara and D.O because I was able to think of detailed descriptions and a whole chapter of just them two <3 hehe :)


Comment and Subscribe? 


tumblr_m95qf16vse1qifkjho2_500.gif