The ball: pt.1

luminosity

A/N: Annyeung! I'm sorry I took soo long to update, February was very stressful for me :( ... This chapter was supposed to have exo-m, but I gave my friend my ipod (which I wrote the exo-m part in) to put songs on it coz my computer is broken. And tmr I'm leaving for Europe, so this'll be the last chapter I write before my hiatus. Sorry again subbies! I will for sure put exo-m in the next chappie, and my next update will probably be next week. OTL

---------------------------------------------


The next day, Yubin and Dara were cooped up in their room getting ready for the grand night.


"Unnie?" 


"Mhmm?"


"Where have you really been these past few days?" Dara asked, as Yubin brushed her hair.


"Oh... you know, out and about and thinking.." Dara gave her a poker face.


"No really"


"Okay, okay fine... I wanted to get some dirt on Suho's ex. And I just wanted to make sure that my own ex was okay..." Dara gasped at Yubin's response.


"You really like him.. Don't you?" She teased.


"Yeah, I guess I do.... But dongsaeng, he confuses me soo much!! One minute he's saving me from my death and he declares how he'll take care of me. Then the next, he suddenly doesn't want to talk to me. Ugh, I'm honestly soo confused!!" Yubin sighed.


"I hear you, I am too... Yeollie and Kai make it soo hard for me, one is a sweet and funny guy while the other one is erted but caring... Then there's D.O who I can sense has some attachment to me already, but I'm not sure.. *sigh* Unnie, let's just forget about our boy troubles tonight okay?" Yubin giggled and continued brushing her hair.


"Don't worry dongsaeng! We'll find us some new men at the ball!" The two clapped hands and squealed with excitement.


-----------------------------------

Kai slicked back his short brown hair, and wore his best black suit. He grabbed the only bowtie he had, which was a maroon colour that he received from the professor. Opening the door to his room, he was met face to face with Chanyeol, who was wearing an identical but with suspenders. Attached to his collar was a bow that was coloured burgundy, and his hair was also slicked back of course.


"Looking good bro" Kai patted Chanyeol on the back.


"Yeah, you two" Chanyeol smiled.


I guess we can put our differences aside just for this one night.


D.O arrived with a soft green tie, while Sehun had a grey bow. Baekhyun came a few minutes after with a reddish orange bow, and IU wrapped around his shoulder. She looked cute dressed up in a haltered reddish orange lacy gown. 


"Guys, we gotta go soo-" Suho ran out of the living room with his jaw dropping to the floor.


"What's the matt-" Chanyeol was enthralled at the sight before him..


Yubin was glowering in a midnight black dress, which sparkled and accentuated her curves. The paleness of her skin glowed, evidently showing her neck and shoulders. Her beauty was truly astonishing. Dara (who stood beside her), wore a long sleeveless burgundy coloured gown. Her hair was pinned at the side, and long curls ascended from the left side of her head. She truly looked like a godess.


"Noona's! You look smokin' hot!" Sehun let out a loud chirp, Suho nudged him violently, still unable to take his eyes off from the two.


"..." Not a single word came from D.O, Chanyeol, or Kai. All three gulped, and seemed as if they were hypnotized.


"Hehe, Dara... They look like they want to eat you" Yubin whispered in her ear.


"Mwo??! Y-yah! That's crazy!... Look at Suho, he's going to bring a tsunami here. Look at that puddle he's making!" Yubin softly blushed, making Dara smirk. 


She bravely walked downstairs, and calmly passed the 3 awestruck boys. 


"Jieun, you and Baek look adorable!!!" Dara and IU giggled, while Baekhyun held her closer to him.


"Gomawo Dara unnie, you and Yubin shi look really beautiful tonight! But is Chanyeol or Kai your ?" She pointed at the two boys who were matching with Dara.


"Aniyo... Sehun is my ! Right?" Sehun nodded and jokingly stuck his tongue out at Kai and Chanyeol, the two linked arms and they walked out the institute doors.


"Aish! Why'd I have to wear green?!" D.O scratched his head.


"Yah! Tall person!" Chanyeol turned and met eyes with Yubin.


" me outside because you're the tallest, and I look like a giant in these heels" Chanyeol sighed, but eventually agreed, leading her out the door.


-------------------

The mansion was grand and completely hidden by large gates, and an overgrown forest. It had a dark and gothic demeanor but still managed to look chic and modern at the same time.


"Whoa!!" Sehun excitedly shouted, and he ran inside, unlatching himself from Dara's grasp.


"Sehun wait! I thought you were my !!" Dara frowned.


Kai walked in front of her and bent down. Dara's cheeks turned a rosy pink when his lips found their way to her hands.


"My angel, it would be my honour to you" Dara turned around and met eyes with Chanyeol, who looked extremely sad.


"... I'm sorry unnie, but I'm going to steal your " Yubin's eyebrows creased, but she let Dara take him away.


"Yeollie, want to be my as well?" She grinned, and Chanyeols bright smile appeared once more.


"I never thought you'd ask"


"Ah, but hold on... I just have to go to the lady's room... That was a very long car ride" Dara blushed and carefully ran inside, Chanyeol and Kai following suite.


"Well D.O, I guess this leaves you and me huh?" Yubin turned to D.O, who looked extremely sad.


"I'm sorry noona, I can't..." D.O walked away, disappearing into the mansion, leaving Suho, Yubin, IU, and Baekhyun behind.


"Yubin, it would be an honour if I could be your for tonight.... Earlier i didn't say it but, i think you're the most beautiful here tonight" Suho turned to face her. 

 

Suho looked eagerly at her.
 

He's pouting... YUBIN, DON'T YOU DARE GIVE IN TO THAT POU-


"Hmph, fine..." 


What's wrong with you? Ergh.... He's just too adorable. But seriously, what kind of a half vampire am I to give in to this... This annoying, stubborn, handsome... And oh, that smile I just- Suho offered his arm, and delivered one of his signature smiles.


"Let's go?" Yubin nodded, and grabbed his arm.


Let's just hope that Jessica doesn't show up.

---------------------------------


Please comment and subscribe! :D

tumblr_mj9pxjyJbG1s5dfego1_500.gif