Trapped.

luminosity

The inside of the mansion was covered entirely by darkness. Large bookcases filled with dusty books, surrounded and covered all sides of the walls, racks of shelves held different coloured vials and potions, while every inch of every corner held spiderwebs, and a spiral staircase made of glass stood in the middle of the room.

The boys ran in, and gasped when they saw Dara pick up a large mint coffee table.


"Whoa!! Miss, I'm sure we can talk about this, you don't have to rage at us. Please don-" Suho broke off, as Dara flung the table at the door.


"Yahhh! Shikeuro! And help me barricade the door!" Dara said, as she ran towards a bookcase. 


"Here miss, let me help you" Baekhyun offered, earning a nod from Dara. He helped push the large wooden bookcase towards the door, while the others had begun helping.


"And why exactly are we doing this?" Kai muttered, raising an eyebrow.


"Because if we don't we'll either be chopped into tiny little piece by that monstrous robotic thing that chased me here, or that thing will kill us and use our bodies as a disguise for its next victim. It killed my imo, and now it's coming for me, but I'm not going down that easily" Dara said, scrambling towards the couch.


"Oh......" Kai paused, unable to speak.


"Hehe, I think I like her, she made Kai silent for once" D.O whispered to the others, making them chuckle.

An echoing sound erupted from the rooftop, and glass shattered everywhere. Chanyeol quickly ran towards Dara, and shielded her with his long slender arms. After the explosion of glass, the boys stood up, brushing the glass off their coats.


"Uhmm... Th-thank you" Dara slightly smiled at him, then turned away, leaving a blushing Chanyeol.


"WHAAA-?! What the hell is happening?!" Sehun shook the dust off his sleeves.


"OWWW!!" Kai cried out in pain.

A sharp glass shard was embedded into his arm, and blood had begun forming around it. He tried to take it out, but it only made it worse.


"YAAH! Babbo!! Quit pulling it!! You're just making it even worse! Hold still!" Dara ran towards him, slowly grabbing his arm. She broke a piece of her hankerchief, and handed it to him.


"This is to stop the blood right?" Kai whimpered, still cringing in pain.


"No bite down on it, hurry up!" Kai did what she said, and bit down on it.


"But what are you-mrph-OUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Kai yelped in agony, as Dara rapidly pulled the shard out with a pair of tweezers she had gotten from her pocket.

Chanyeol handed her a vial with water in it, which she took and quickly poured over his newfound gash. She then tied the hankerchief around the wound, applying pressure as she did it.


"This is just temporary to stop the bleeding"


"You could've warned me before that!" Kai groaned in pain.


What a baby Dara thought, as she stood up.


"Uhmm... But th-thank you anyways" He ruffled his hair refusing to look up at her, and he felt his cheeks flush.


On second thought...Maybe he's a cute baby Dara chuckled silently.


"No problem, now we should get the hell out of he-" Dara stopped, and stared in horror, as the metal contraption that was chasing her earlier, jumped from the broken ceiling.



------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~! I hope you liked this chapter, the next chapter will be up soon~ ^^ && now i shall leave you an adorable kai gif <3

ASDFASJD. This gif is just too precious <3