Combat.

luminosity

Warning: Subin couple alert :) && their next investigation will be coming up very soon, expect a lot of fighting scenes ;D

The banner finally works ~! Wahhh, it's soo daebak no? Special thanks to
 xina_VIP again ^^ 


--------------

Meanwhile, Suhos eyes opened very moderately... Everything was a blur, except for the figure that laid on top of him. Jessica? He slowly began to inspect her facial features, and he became fully aware of her.


"What the hell?! You're not Jessica!!" He exclaimed, but she remained motionless, and continued to sleep.


Wait, yesterday... What exactly happened? His thoughts were slowly coming back to him.. Soo me and Yubin talked... And she helped me burn those letters!.. Sh-she saw me crying soo, she pulled me into a tight embrace, and I neevr let go.. M-mwo?! All I remember after that is my eyelids closing shut, and me collapsing on to the couch.. Pulling her down with m- Oh , this... This is my fault!!! His thoughts were interrupted, when Yubin moved her arm and placed it under her head.


He looked closely at her, her face was soo strikingly pale and milky... But her cheeks were a slight pink, her eyelashes were long and curvy, and her hair was silky and straight... But those lips, oh how he wanted to taste those lips- Suho no!! Don't even think like that!! He shook his head.


And just then her eyes slowly drew open, he was mesmerized by her beauty. Never had he thought of a girl being as beautiful as Jessica... Well, there was Dara of course, but he saw how his dongsaengs liked her, and he only felt like a big brother to her.


"Good morning handsome, are you feeling better now?" She giggled.


"Y-y-yes, yes I am!" He turned his head, because of his sudden nervousness.


"Mhm, oww my back hurts!! You owe me Mr. Embraces me all night and pulls me down on him, just to sleep uncomfortably on top of him" She hastily said.


"Hey! You could have woken me up, and brought me to my senses!!" He argued.


"Mhmm, I could have.. But I suppose you were a comfortable pillow, and good warmth" She chuckled.


"Good warmth?! Hey come on, you knew that you should've!!" 


"Then why don't you let go now huh? You have the grip of Hercules!!" She said, making him flush a bright red, and instantly move his arms away from her waist.


"Thought so~! But I did have fun.. You look soo cute when you snore" She teased, walking away.


"Yahh!! Come back here!! Yubin!!!" Suho said.


Hmph, really this girl!!! 


-------------


In the meantime, Sehun and Chanyeol were on the ground, and Dara was sitting on top of them.


"Wahh! Noona, how are you soo strong?!" Sehun whined, kicking his feet.


"Years of training and practice hehe~!"


"Aniyo!! I will not embarass myself in front of you!" Chanyeol said, rolling to the side, which made Dara tumble back.


Yes!! This is my chance!! Chanyeol thought, as he placed both of his hands to either sides of her body.


"You're trapped" 


"I think not" She swiftly hit his shoulders, pushed him with anchored force, and rolled out of the way before he could fall on top of her.


"Oww!! You sneaky little yeobo!" He said, as his head made contact with the hard floor.


Sehun took the chance to wrap his arms around her right leg, and he sat down, refusing to let go.


"Yahh! Sehun stop acting like a little boy!!" Dara said, as she struggled to kick him off.


"Maknae!! Look it's D.O holding a plate of cookies!!" 


"WAH? WHERE? OMO, HYUN SAVE ME SOM-" He loosened his grip, and Dara did a backflip, making a swift landing on the ground.


"NOONA! That was soo cheap!!" And just then the door opened.


"Hey, I heard some screaming.. What's happening?" D.O said.


"Dara's beating the hell out of us hyung" Sehun said.


D.O saw Chanyeol get up, and he bursted into laughter.


"HAHA! Y-YOUR FACE!! YEOL, HAHAHA!" D.O cracked up.


"W-what? What's wrong with my fa-" He turned towards the large mirrors on the far end of the training room, and he froze as he saw the red mark on his forehead.


"Oops... M-mianhe Chanyeol" Dara bowed.


"N-no it's fine. Besides, now I have an excuse for you to take care of me!" He chuckled.


"Well how about we have a go Dara?" D.O asked.


"Alright, if you insist" Dara smiled, and got into position.


D.O grabbed nunchucks that were on the ground, while Dara took one of the large metal bars. D.O twisted, and promptly turned the nunchucks. Dara strode forward, spinning and flipping the bar gracefully with her hands.


And then she began pelting in his direction with combative force, D.O ducked and dodged every slice that was thrown at him. Until he paused and spun the nunchucks around, making them twist on to the bar. Before Dara could do anything about it, they were wrapped entirely over the bar, she gasped when she lost her grip, and saw D.O pull the bar away with the nunchucks.


"Hehe, how about that now?" He said, now holding Daras weapon.


"Yahhh! Fine, face to face combat!!" She said.


"Yahh! Hyung let us practice too!" Sehun shouted, as D.O dropped the metal bar.


But D.O simply ignored the maknae and lunged at Dara, she was able to block oncoming punches, and stop his kicks. Dara was about to send him flying to new heights, when he grabbed her leg and spun her around. She plummeted on to the mats with one spinning motion, and he loomed over her.


"How was that?" He leaned in, and she stared into his large wide-set eyes.


"Y-you beat me, I-I can't believe it.." She said.


He had begun to pull her up, but she had already grabbed the nunchucks and threw them at his hands. The weapon now binded his arms together, and she walked in front of him, pushing him down on to the mat. And she sat on top of him.


"Never trust an innocent girl" She giggled.


Chanyeol rolled his eyes.


D.O managed to move his legs, and push her forward, making her fall on top of him. Chanyeol clenched his fists, when he saw D.O give her a peck on the cheek.


"Well.. The winner deserved a prize" D.O said, making Dara blush.


"Yahh! Who said you could give the prize?!" Chanyeol said, as he raced forward and tried to pick him up.


"Chanyeol stop..." Dara said.


But he began throwing massive punches at D.O, whose hands were still trapped together. But he simply dodged Chanyeols every effort.


Dara swiftly wedged herself between the two, and blocked another uncoming punch.


"Stop it you two!" She muttered, frustratingly pushing them aside.


D.O and Chanyeol froze in their spots, and stared at Dara.


"Sehun come on, let's just go" She said, she grabbed his hand and they left without a word.


"Noona! Let's hang out?" He asked.


"I'd be delighted to!" 



---------------------------------

Hullo ~ ! I hope this chapter wasn't too boring.. Again, I'm still trying to work up my way to the many battle scenes that came to me while I was lying in bed this morning (x

Omo, my chapters are getting longer and longer .... Oh well, I want to get as close to the next fighting scenes as soon possible!

Please Comment && Subscribe ^^


hello ヾ(´・ω・`)