Close.

luminosity

A/N: Warning: CHANDARA ALERT!!!!! ;)

------------------------

"Yubin, no. Stay here please, with me? I promise.. I won't leave you again. And look, I'm sorry that I've changed you.. I can't erase the past but, we can change... The both of us, for the better. Because I still love you, and I've never been so sure about my feelings now more then ever" Yubin looked up at him with her piercing brown eyes.


Suho gave a shudder, and looked upon Taeyang with an angered expression.


"I'm sorry, but you made your decision when you decided to leave. I already made up my mind a long time ago. And you? You'll never be able to change that. So tell me now, or I will walk out of your life forever.." Dara sensed the mix of hatred and sadness in her words as she spoke them, never had she seen Yubin soo agravated and emotional.


"Or better yet, I'll kill you" Dara grabbed a small demon knife from her pocket that was furnished with wooden material.


Taeyang sighed, whispered into Yubins ear, and surprisingly gave her a kiss on the cheek. 


"YAH! You bastard!" Suho exclaimed, as Chanyeol grabbed his jacket.


"I hate you.." Yubin stood up from the bed, and exited the room.


"Let's just go" Dara said, leaving the room accompanied by Chanyeol and Kai.


I warned her... I really did. Taeyang thought, as Suho gave him one malicious look, and slammed the door shut.


-----------------

They arrived at the warehouse which was only a few blocks from the hospital.


"Alright wait, we'll make a plan... Before anything happens. Dara, you go with Chanyeol and Kai.. And I'll go with Yubin" Suho instructed the others.


The two boys nodded and grabbed Dara's hands. Oh boy... She thought, as they entered the large warehouse.


Inside was numerous amounts of metal crates, a forklift, and scattered bits of metal and sawdust. Yubin and Suho took the upper level, while Dara, Chanyeol, and Kai surveyed the bottom level.


"Let's split up for a sec guys? Don't worry, if I'm in any trouble I'll signal you with a flash from the revolver I brought" Dara said, pushing her jacket aside to reveal the weapon she had brought.


"Revolver?! What revolver?! Dara, where the hell did you get that-..." Kai trailed off as she ran, disappearing behind the crates.


-----------------------

*Sigh* Why am I always paired with those two? The both of them make me confused about my feelings, everytime one would sway my feelings, the other would channel back and confuse me even more. Dara was soo confused with her thoughts, that she nearly bumped into a crate... If not for the strog hands that pulled her back.


"Dara, see? We couldn't leave you for one moment!" Chanyeol's voice came from behind her, and he turned her around.


"Ch-Chanyeol?" She looked up into his bright optimistic brown eyes, losing herself in them.


"How bout I stay with you huh? I'm afraid you'll get yourself into another accident" He smiled that same smile that always filled her with butterflies.


"Alright let's go then" He reached for her right hand, and held it in his own.


"Dara?"


"Yeh?"


"You don't remember anything that happened a while a go?"


"N-no, wait... Something happened?"


"In your room.. Uhh, you were in a bad mood I guess. I came by to tell you something important... But then you pushed me away..." Dara was astonished by what he had said, but remembered her plan with Sehun.


"Oh, about that... Uh, that was me but.. Not really me" Chanyeols eyes widened in realization.


"I can't believe that was the maknae!... Why'd you go off with D.O Dara? Why?"


"I don't know, look... I just needed some time away from you guys... I needed some closure.." Dara looked down.


"Some closure? You could've been killed Dara! And now, now look what you're up to... Risking your life again."


"Yes Chanyeol!!! I needed some closure from you and Kai!! Look okay, I don't know.. I just don't! The both of you.. You just- How do I put this in words...-" She paused briefly and stuttered.


"Dara, no matter what's between me and Kai is strictly between us okay? I don't know what you're feeling, but i for one don't want you to risk your life even if it's for mankind. Dara, you don't understand right? Maybe this'll make it clearer..." He leaned forward and pressed her against him.


Gazing intently at her, he pushed a misplaced hair aside, while she looked at him with her sparkling brown eyes. And he leaned closer and closer towards her face, and.....



----------------------

Hope it was okay for you Chandara shippers! But also... Let's see what happens kekeke ;)

also, don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D


tumblr_m3wo30eaq11rttfozo1_250.gif

tumblr_mii7teAtML1qekpsao3_250.giftumblr_mii7teAtML1qekpsao1_250.gif