Home.

luminosity

[Please read this before reading the chappie]

(A/N): For this chapter Dara will be having a lot of thoughts, which will mostly be italicized so I'm sorry to confuse you ^^; & after 1-2 more chapters you'll probably feel a bit more conflicted, because right now I am LOL


I also haven't really edited it OTL (I'll be sure to do that tmr tho)

But anyways, I wanted to make this really light hearted so I hope you like it ~ ^-^

---------------------------------------------------



Dara opened her eyes to the sight of white see through curtains softly blowing due to the cool air coming in through the windows- Wait a minute. I was in a bed, in a room. Not a cave, but a room... And not with Kris. WHAT THE HELL?! Wasn't I just lying uncomfortably against a rocky wall with the dumb giant sleeping on my lap? How did I end up here? And where.... 


Where am I?



She looked down and studied what she was wearing: A sleeveless white sundress that ended just above her knees.


I'm scared... Where is Kris?


Dara then decided to get up from the bed and she began to look around the colourless room. The door was slightly ajar and she began walking towards it.


"DARA!!!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" Her eyes widened when she realised how familiar the voice sounded.


Who the heck was that? She poked her head into the hall and came face to face with bright shining orbs.


.....


Byun Baekhyun, my one and only oppa.


How in the hell did he- WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! She tried to pinch her arm and slap her forehead.


This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a-


"You're alright, I was so worried!!!" He fully opened the door and touched her forehead.


He felt so real, but how... How is all of this happening?


"Oppa!" Nevertheless she was just so happy to see him that she pulled him in for a hug.


"Dara." He smiled and returned the hug.


"Oppa I've missed you!" She couldn't remember how long she was gone, but she felt like a piece of herself was missing for a long period of time.


"I missed you as well... We all did. I'm glad that you're finally back, oh if only IU were here to see you now." He smiled and she remembered how much she missed his genuine smile, and she held his hand.


"Where is IU?"


"Something happened with the selkie queen, I'm not sure but... I'm doing my best to find her." she patted his back and he motioned her to follow him.


"Damn, the institute has really gotten a makeover since I was last here huh?" He only nodded and led her towards one of the only unchanged things in the insitute: the familiar spiral staircase that winded downstairs.


"I'll see you later, alright dongsaeng? You have quite a lot of people expecting you." Dara grinned at him as he headed off, disappearing into one of the halls.


As Dara made her way to the foyer she nearly tripped on the large floral patterned rug that covered the sleek marbled floors. Right there stationed on the wall was two figures: A girl and a guy, they were sitting untop of the cushioned bench and the girl was sitting on his lap. She seemed to be kissing him, but Dara recognized her straight away.


YUBIN?!... S-S-SUHO?! I'm confused, I'm really confused.


"OH MY GOD, DARA BAAABE!" Dara babe? What? ... She unraveled her arms from Suho and ran towards Dara, planting her arms around her and pulling her in for a hug.


"Girl, it's been so long!" Is she real? Am I real? What is going on here?! Yubin was still cool to the touch and she even sported her usual leather pants and tank top, only her whole outfit was white.


"Yubin... W-what happened to me? To you?.. To you two?!" Dara questioned and Yubin turned to Suho and giggled.


"Well we've had search parties looking everywhere for you silly! That member of exo-m, Chen was it? Well, he tried to apologize to me and we went out on a fake date. I was able to seduce him into finding their whereabouts and that's where we found you. The whole time this happened, well Suho here... He left for quite some time to find himself and it took a while but, eventually I forgave him and he confessed his true feelings for me." She motioned for him to come and he s his arms around her waist.


"Annyeung Dara! Kai was actuallly the one who found you. Exo-m was able to escape because of that guy who was able to stop time, I'm not sure what his name is but he reminds me of a panda. But Kai here had a search team comprised of him, Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O. The maknae and D.O searched their whole hideout while Chanyeol and Kai scaled the surroundings, and that's where they found you in that cavern. Kai teleported himself and Chanyeol, ganging up on Kris in the process." Suho tried to explain.


"WHAT?!" Okay, at this point my head was deeply throbbing in pain.


"Is Kris alright? Is he-" Yubin interrupted Dara.


"Dara, why would you even defend that creep?! He freaking kidnapped you and we lost you for weeks on end. He deserved it for taking you away and making everyone here restless!" Yubin became rigid and Dara sighed.


"Yubin, I don't care if he kidnapped me! He's actually a sweet guy. This didn't have to happen, I- wait, is he alright? Please tell me that he's okay." Even if I've spent such little time with exo-m they have a special place in my heart... They made me feel as comfortable and well loved as exo-k has, and it would break my heart if anything bad were to happen to any of them.


"Dara I'm sorry, I really don't know.. You'll have to ask Kai or Chanyeol." Something is up, nothing is adding up here.


"Alright I'll catch you later unnie!"


Dara then ran into what was supposed to be the living room and was attacked by a boy with rainbow coloured hair that ressembled super kid ice cream.. A very attractive looking boy.


"OH SEHUN IS THAT YOU?!" Dara's jaw dropped.


"Noona? NOONA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" He ran towards her, picked her up, embraced her and pouted.


"Holy crap, what did you do to your hair while I was gone?!!"


"Well I wanted a change before noona came home so I did this when I found out that hyung finally found you. How do you like it? It's different no?"


"I love it, I could just eat you up." He hugged her tighter and she patted his head as he proceeded to kiss her cheek.


"Noona, please don't ever leave me again okay?"


Wait a minute.. When did Sehun start acting like this? Was I gone for that long? She gave him a pokerface.


"You corny little boy. You're so weir-" Dara was interruped when someone barged into the room holding a tray of cookies.


"DO KYUNG SOO?!" She yelled.


His eyes widened; he immediately dropped the tray and ran towards her, engulfing her in a tight embrace.


"MY SANTOKKI!!!"


"Hyung! That's a waste of food- 5 SECOND RULE!!!" Sehun scurried towards the cookies and started picking them up and eating them.



Dara chuckled while D.O smiled and gave her a peck on both of her cheeks.


"Sehuna was the only one who kept making me cook, it was so depressing only making him food." He frowned.


"Cook me something later okay? I missed you guys so much!!!" Dara pinched his cheeks and hugged him tighter, while Sehun scowled.


"I want in on this hugging action too!!" He glowered and Dara pulled him in.


"Don't tell Chanyeol and Kai okay? But I missed you two the most." Dara was on the verge tearing up- until she realised what Sehun and D.O were wearing: Sehun was wearing a white sweater that hung low in the shape of a 'V', which showcased his collarbones. D.O on the other hand was wearing a frilly shirt with frilly white sleeves.


"What are you two wearing?" She asked.


"Sehun and I went shopping yesterday when we heard that you were getting better and that you'd be waking up soon. How do I look?" D.O spun around and waved his arms, and Dara tried to hold her laughter in and the feeling of wanting to squish him to pieces.


tumblr_inline_mo77o9EXTn1qz4rgp.gif
(Only gif I know of him spinning around in this outfit by himself.. LOL) 


"YOU'RE SO ADORABLE! C'MERE MY LITTLE MARIACHI SQUISHY!" She began squishing his cheeks together and Sehun crossed his arms.


"Noona what the heck! I thought you'd be turned off by his outfit, I picked it myself. What about mine? Don't I look manly?" Sehun flexed and Dara began clapping her cheeks, an old habit of D.O's that she picked up before she was kidnapped.


"I'm sure Kai and Chanyeol will be all kinds of jealous when i tell them tha-" Sehun proudly said but stopped when he saw Dara's eyes widen.



"Wait... Where is Yeol and Kai?" She asked.


"In the rood garden." D.O whispered into her ears and she felt a shiver run down her spine.


I need to find out what's really happening around here.



--------------------


Hi everyone! How was it? Hope it was okay ~ Originally I was going to do a huge PV thing, but then it would bring even more confusion and it's my writing style for Dara & Chanyeol as well so this took me quite a while ._.

But anyways, I'm really excited for the next following chapters... HOODED DEMON BOY WILL BE REVEALED VERY, VERY SOON! keke ;D

Please don't forget to comment & subscribe ~ ^-^ ~



tumblr_mqaplig4p41ru17sco3_400.gif


tumblr_mdxibte9ut1r8idh1o1_r1_500.gif