A dream or reality?

luminosity

How do all of you like the new banner? xina_VIP made it, & i just love it <3 ^^

---------------------------

Luckily the three were placed in the same room, Chanyeol was on the far right side, Sehun was in the middle, and D.O was on the far left. Dara tried to make her way towards Chanyeol and crept hastily, so as not to wake him up. My happy virus... She carefully studied the structure of his face, he now had bandages on his forehead, cheeks, all over his body and one tiny bandage on his nose.


"I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop that demon faster... Please forgive me Yeollie.." She caressed his wound barren face, with sadness driven in her eyes.


But Dara was unaware of the fact that D.O was still awake, and that he was fully aware of what was happening around him. My fear... Has it become a reality? He thought, as he nervously shifted in his bed. Dara surprised him by moving to the next bed, which was Sehuns.


He wasn't as worse as Chanyeol, although he did suffer quite harsh burns.


"Maknae, you were soo brave today.. I'm soo happy that you tried.. Thank you, Sehun" She pressed her lips to his forehead, and D.O pretended to sleep, as he heard her footsteps draw closer and closer.


She sat on his bed and his cheeks, while D.O tried his best not to move or express any emotions whatsoever.


"D.O you were amazing for fighting off all those demons, I'm soo happy you got your powers! I-" She froze when D.O opened his eyes, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her down towards him.


"Dara, I miss spending time with you.. Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai are always stealing you away! And we haven't really gotten to be together.. Just the two of us.." D.O said, as he looked at her with his big brown orbs that divulged her with a queasy feeling.


"Alright, we'll go out some time okay? You can teach me how to cook or something, I mean.. As long as we're together right? She smiled at him, and he felt himself lose concentration.


Dara, you're too nice... He hugged her tightly.


"Yeah" Just as long as you're with me.. And not Kai, or Chanyeol.


---------------------


Moments later, the hospital was completely silent, and every patient was now asleep. A figure crept into one of the windows of the building and slowly opened it, the reflection of his tanned skin impaled against the moonlight, bringing out the outmost color in his eyes.


He swept across the room to find his three non-blood related brothers fast asleep, but no Dara to be found.


"Mwo? Where is she?" Kai said, as he twisted the doorknob to the next room.


"Oh..." He quickly closed the door, and began to contemplate.


Just a metre in front of him was his angel, the girl who looked completely young and whom he had completely fallen for the moment he had laid his eyes upon her.


In the dimness of the moonlight he saw her long dark brown hair, that was now unraveled and tossed everywhere. Her eyebrows were cutely creased, and her arms were wrapped around a small pillow.


"I'm sorry Dara... I just had to make sure that you were safe.. And well, I missed you" Kai crept forward, and grabbed the blanket from the chair.


He softly wrapped it around her and sat on the large sofa bed. I'll just stay with her for a bit.. It couldn't hurt right?


------------------------



Meanwhile at the institute, Baekhyun was pacing back and fourth.


"Relax, I'm still here Baekhyun.. And if you're worried, don't be. Unnie is a strong girl, and so are the three boys. They'll be fine" IU said, as she sat on the windowsill of his room.


"That's not what I'm worried about!" He said.


"Then, what's wrong?"


"You! What if you get reprimanded very harshly for being with me for soo long? Ugh, I don't want you to be hurt or punished!!" 


"Silly, I don't care... Whatever punishment she has can't be as harsh as- well..." She blushed.


"As what?"


"Being away from you" She covered her flushed face, as Baekhyun turned a bright scarlett.


"C-come here" She innocently walked over to him, and he pulled her forward to sit on his lap.


"I wish you could stay here with me.. You'd never have to leave my side, and I wouldn't be missing you soo much" He hugged her waist, and considered all of this to be a dream.


A dream that would likely end at any given moment.


"Does unnie call you oppa?"


"Why?... Are you jealous? Hehe"


"A-aniyo!! Just curious!"


"Well we have more of a sibling relationship if that's what you're asking. Besides, she has like 3 or 4 other boys chasing after her!" 


"Well at least I'm lucky to be the only girl who's chasing after you.." She stuck her tongue out at him, and buried her face on the hilt of his pressed shirt.


"Mmm, I'm lucky that you're the only girl who I want to chase" He engulfed her in a tight hug, never wanting to let go, for fear he would never see her again.



-----------------------

Hello ~ ! Well, I'm super confused as to which banner I should use (x

But anyways baekhyun/iu couple hehe <3 ^^

I'm trying to aim for at least 100 chapters or more, soo there's going to be at least 10 or 15 more chapters till exo-m comes ~ mianhe, & sorry for the long wait ;___;


& don't forget to please comment & subscribe :)