The greater demon.

luminosity

Yubin stood at the far end of the living room, while Suho burnt more pictures.. More memories...


"Hey, aren't you worried that Mr. Tanned skin will get himself in trouble? He just snuck out.." Yubin said.


"Nah, let him be... The guys in love, and frankly I would be too.. If it weren't for this woman right here. And frankly, it just wouldn't be right for me to stop with the affairs of his heart" He said, as he threw another photo of Jessica into the burning flames.


"Y-you'd be in love with dongsaeng?" She moved from her spot and stood near him.


A while ago meant nothing to him? .... I should've known.


"What? No.. I mean, I'd be in love with any other girl... If I could just wipe this one away from my memories" Yubin clenched her fingertips.


"Well then, I guess we're the same.. I should wipe out every of him as well.. Even my most precious one.." She pulled a small chain, attached to a tiny metal heart.


Inside the silver emblazoned heart was a small light surrounded by gears. Yubin twisted the mini control, and light surged upwards. A spectrum of lights protuded and encircled the entire room.


"Yubin..." 


"It's hard not to be mad at him anymore.. I know I said that I forgave him.. But, I still kept a piece of him with me. Now, I-I don't want my feelings to overcome me, and wait for a love that will never come... Because, I-I think I've moved on because of you.." She stopped in front of the fireplace, and pressed her lips to the center of the heart.


It's much too early, but I think I've learnt to finally let go.. Thank you Suho, even if you don't realise it.. I've already taken a liking to you...


And she let go.. But Yubin and Suho were greeted with an unexpected surprise. The flames had begun to rise in a strange manor, and the light set had begun to flicker steadily... A foul haggard smell waivered around the whole room, and demons had surrounded every corner. A hooded figure had appeared from the fireplace, and walked towards Yubin and Suho with a malicious stride.


Yubin quickly thrashed the dagger that was hidden in the pocket of her leather pants, but to her surprise it did no harm. For everything was just a transparent illusion.


"Foolish vampire, I am not one who will reveal myself entirely. This manor of yours is protected and condensed with the regime of anti demon protection. It reeks of shadowhunters.. And defensive spells" He let out a hackle, as another hooded person stepped out into view.


He was more clearer and less disfigured than the other man, and he looked young... Young enough to be their age. His pale face seemed to look ethereal, as if he was an angel, and he had dark reddish brown hair that covered his eyes.


"What is your business here? Why have you barged in uninvited? And with these gruesome demons?" Suho interjected.


"Such a foul mouth for a boy of such tender years.. You are very lucky that my dark warrior has chosen not to accompany me, for you would have perished in a mere matter of seconds boy" The man said, as the hooded boy curiously looked around, searching and searching...


"Where is she? I am growing impatient sire.. I cannot stand that she lives here.. With these.. Mongrels" Yubin snapped and pushed the table.


"Mongrels?! You crazy bastard!! That's exactly what you and your foul demons are!!!"


"What's happening here?" Baekhyun said as he appeared with IU.


"Ohoho, the faerie girl.. I did enjoy seeing the expression your sister made, as my demon took her life.." He chuckled maniacally, and IU swore at him.


"How dare you!! You damn bastar-"


"Careful now, if you were to allegedly attack me with full on force, you would do nothing but take your own life" He said, as he pointed at the scorching fireplace.


"IU... It's okay, calm down" Baekhyun enveloped the small girl in his arms, and she began to cry.


"What the hell do you want from us?!" Yubin scowled.


"It is not a mere need, but something that is precious to us both... But, I see that she is not here


"Dara.." Baekhyun slumped his shoulders.


"Ah yes, precisely... Perhaps we have chosen the wrong time to intervene. You are too excited my boy" He looked to his companion, who growled.


"Why do you need her?! What is your purpose with unnie?!" IU said.


"She is the key... The last piece of the puzzle I would say" The man said.


"And she's mine, tell the rest of those little bastard friends of yours... That her heart belongs to me, and only me!!" The red haired boy had completely vanished.


"I suppose I shall have to wait a bit longer, although my demons are quite blood thirsty... I will have to suppress them with the remaining human blood I have. Farewell my opponents, I will see you again... And when I do, you will all be fighting for your precious lives.." His mouth upturned into a terrifying smile, and he vanished into the flames.


"He's a greater demon" Baekhyun said, as he tried his best to console IU.


"And that man... He's the one who's been committing all of these murders, and sending all of those automatons and demons after us" 


"We have to protect Dara at all costs now, since we now know what he wants" Yubin said.


"It's not just Dara we have to protect.." Suho said, as he read the main headline on the newspaper.


Vampire greatly wounded and nearly killed.. Murderer is still at large.


"T-Taeyang?!!!!"



---------------------------------

Omo, i am a terrible author! I'm super sorry for taking soo long to post this :(

but don't worry I shall post up an exo-m snippet :D

Please comment & subscribe ! ~ 


tumblr_m8te49YhmU1r3uc84o1_500.gif