Confusion.

luminosity

If you guessed TOP then yes you are correct! LOL. 

tumblr_mismxsHbiX1qfg0euo2_400.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you must be Taeyangs lover huh? Not bad, he certainly has good taste" Suho growled, and shot him a nasty look.


"Former lover, and you.. If you don't tell me who sent you to injure him, I'll blow your head off in 5 seconds-" With one rapid movement, the newblood had vanished and appeared behind her.


"I'm not an easy kill, pretty lady" He the corner of her cheek, and snickered.


"BASTARD!" She disappeared at the speed of light.


Suho and Chanyeol had begun to untie the ropes binding Dara, while Yubin and the newblood became blurs. The two dashed towards the end of the factory, and fought with such rapid movement.


Yubin swerved from his dynamic flying kick, she served an angular punch but again he dodged it. She pulled out her demon blade and swung it at him with brute force, but he countered her attack and jumped on top of her. This pushed her to the ground, and he took this oppurtunity to sink his sharp nails into the helm of her neck.


"It's a shame, you weren't one of us" He was about to sink her own demon blade into her heart, but he turned to catch the arrow that was about to hit him.


"Don't even think about it" Suho had already drawn another arrow, and the newblood left Yubin.


"You really want to play this game now huh? Well, I'll end this now" He became a blurb, and before Chanyeol could undo the last knot, Dara was gone again.


Near the very top of the stairs where the exit was, he held Dara by the neck and grabbed the demon blade. Tracing her collar bone, it created a long trail of blood from her arm to her neck.


"This human girl's blood, it's soo different from anything I've ever smelt. It's like she isn't human at all. This mission suddenly seems so worthless to me. And now... I think that all I want, is you" He lowered his face towards her neck, and his fangs touched the tip of her skin.


"KAAAAIIII!!!!!! CHHANYEOLLLLL!!!!!!!" Dara screamed, tears rolling down her eyes.


Before the newblood could bite her, she vanished into thin air....


"What the-"


On the other side of the factory, Kai had appeared with Dara in his arms.


"My angel!!! I'm sorry I took this long to get my powers. That damn bastard injured you!!!! He'll pay, I'm going to shove this demon blade up his throat, and plunge a wooden plank through his heart!" Kai began walking towards the door, but Dara stopped him and embraced him from behind.


"Thank goodness you didn't leave Kai, I'm sorry... I didn't want to hurt you, or Chanyeol. So I'm sorry you had to see that, but please... Don't ever leave me again!" She closed her eyes.


"Dara.." He turned around and returned her embrace.


"I'm sorry I overeacted like that... I just, I really-" There was a loud bang on the door, and a voice yelled outside.


"Kamjong?! Where the hell are you?! Yubin's trying to ward the newblood off! And I saw you.. You got your powers! Get your outside now, because I have a plan!!!" Chanyeols voice erupted.


Kai pressed his lips on to her forehead, and sat her on a chair.


"Stay here, I'll come back... And I'll tell you.." He left without another word.


And just as he opened the door, Dara caught sight of Chanyeol, who seemed melancholic.


I hate these feelings, why the hell is this happening to me?


-----------------------

After Chanyeol explained his plan, Kai interrupted him.


"You told her, didn't you? That's why you kissed her" He looked upon his non blood related broter with cold distant eyes.


"Yes, I did. And I'd gladly kiss her again, and tell her how much I love her, if you weren't there!!!! But we can't talk about this now, we have to hurry up and kill that damn bastard!!" Chanyeol ran downstairs, while Kai disappeared.


Meanwhile, Yubin was struggling with the newblood. Every single move he made was soo precise and rapid, that she got scratched every time. All she managed was a scratch on his cheek, and one tiny gash on his arm.


"Give up already, you can't win" With one exact move, he was able to grab her hair.


"You're new boyfriend can't even catch up with us" He pointed towards Suho, who was running in the distance, screaming her name.


The newblood was about to sink his teeth into her pale skin, when a hand drove him back. The newblood was thrown back by an external force, and he hit the wall. Grabbing the hem of his black shirt, Kai vanished with the newblood and they appeared beneath a large crate.


"What the, you aren't a vampire?! ... A shapeshifter?! ... This isn't possible"


"You're mistaken, I'm a teleporter" Kai smirked at him, and turned him around.


Chanyeols palms were ablazed with burning flames. Kai pulled him closer, and grabbed his head.


*SNAP* Kai clasped the foot of his head and pulled it back with such dynamic force, and the head was dislocated. Chanyeol lit the newly extracted body on fire.


"Kamjjong"


"Yeh?"


"Here, this'll protect you from his charring and burning skin" Chanyeol raised his fingers and guided soft burning green flames towards Kai, the flames surrounded Kais hands, and formed a barrier around them.


"Thanks" Kai disappeared with the body.


The raging newblood somehow clawed at Kai with what remaining force his body had. What in the... Isn't it supposed to be dead? Kai dropped the ashing vampire in front of Suho.


"Hyung quickly! Drench him in water before he runs amok and burns this place" Suho nodded and a small splash of water waivered from his fingertips. It cooled the flames, but the body never faltered, It drew on... Suddenly appearing behind Kai and putting a tight grip on his neck.


"Oh no you don't" Dara appeared behind the undead body, and drove a wooden plank through it's body.


It's body shook compulsively, and disintegrated into ashes...


"Dara.."



---------------

Ahh hullo~! Back again with another update! 

for the next few days I won't be able to update due to more portfolio making and french tests, so this or the next chapter will be the last update I make for now :(

But don't forget to Subscribe and Comment! Your exo-m needs will be fulfilled very soon ;)


tumblr_mife68Ee3u1qebolro1_400.gif


tumblr_mi79s4AZUd1r8d91lo5_250.gif