The forest: pt.7

luminosity

He had nearly pressed his upper lip on to hers, when a voice echoed from behind the waterfall.


"DARA!! Where are you?!" Startled, she pushed Myungsoo away and stood up.


"Hmm, is this boy part of the large group that entered our territory?" Dara nodded, with a look of uncertainty.


"I'm sorry Myungsoo, but I have to go now.." 


"Well I guess I should be going as well.. Soo, I guess I'll be seeing you again? And maybe, we won't be interrupted this time!" He grimaced, as she covered her face again.


"Oh yeah, Dara"


"Yes, Myungsoo?"


"I will tell my leader that you were simply lost and that your group mistook this area as a camping ground.. And just remember that you can only get out of here, if you create your own path" And with one saddened glance, he transformed and disappeared into the large cave.


Ugh, everyone is confusing me!! What is happening to me?... Why is my heart yearning for soo much guys?! She deduced, as she walked beneath the small waterfall, and was greeted to the blazing sun.


"My angel!! You're okay!!" Kai ran towards her without a moment of hesitation, and embraced her with all of his willpower.


There goes my heart again! Ugh, this is unfair!! But she was still grateful that at least nothing had happened to him.


"Kai, you're okay too! Thank goodness" She returned the embrace and closed her eyes.


Kai stop.. If you keep doing that, I'll never be able to let go... Wait what am I saying? She turned away, and he unwrapped his arms around her.


"Dara, we should treat your wounds first!" He withdrew an empty water dispenser and filled it up with the fresh water from the stream. and then he took out a capsule and poured some of the liquid into it.


"What's that?"


"A water purifier.. We just have to make sure right? Soo tell me, what exactly happened?" He poured it over her large cuts and burns, and she squealed in pain.


"Yah, watch it! That hurts you big baby!"


"Sorry, okay I'm done! Come here" He helped her return to the grass, and he grabbed the first aid kit from his bag.


"Well I pumelled a large demon, if you'd like to know why I have all these wounds" He chuckled and began wrapping her arms with bandages.


"What's soo funny?"


"Nothing, it's just that.. The first time I met you, you were the one that was taking care of me.. And now, I'm the one who is returning the favour" He said, and she smiled.


"You corny little baby!!" She playfully punched his arm.


"Are your legs okay?" He began putting pressure on her ankles to check if she was okay.


"Ye-AHHHHHH! Oww!! Omo, that hurts!! Quit it!!" He saw the redness on her ankle, and hoisted her on to his back.


"Hold on okay? We're going to find the others... Man, you sure are heavy. Have you been having double servings of D.Os fried rice?" He chortled, as she slapped him.


"Yahh! You're the one who keeps piling up food on my plate!! You big stupid baby!!" She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and grinned. 


Dara rested her head on top of his shoulders, positioning her head and leaning it against his. Kai is my precious baby.. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him.. She thought, as they made their way back to where Dara had left Chanyeol.



----------------------

Short chapter :o


Omg, I am terrible.. Sorry if I am making everyone confused with who to ship Dara with! ^^"


Please Comment & Subscribe ~ ! (:


Please just take some time to look at this perfection



omg KAAAI <3 :')