The forest: pt.8

luminosity

Baekhyun slowly drifted into a deep slumber, and what appeared to be a bright clearing with arrays of tantalizing white roses astounded him. Did I die?.. He saw the pattern the sun made across the large clearing.


"Baekhyun!! You're alive!!" A voice clouded his mind, as he turned towards the figure that had now appeared in front of him.


"IU... N-no, it's a lie!! This damn forest is playing with my mind!!" He closed his eyes, but he could smell it.. The mix of cotton candy, and sweet berries. That was her scent, the essence of her...


"Baekhyun... It really is me, it's me Jieun. Please, open your eyes" She his face, and he opened his eyes.


The same sweet and angelic girl greeted him, and suddenly everything about her was real- from her touch, to her bright adorning brown orbs, and her milky white skin.


"Baekhyun, that wasn't the forest that was playing with your mind.. It was a demon.. I saw it, the hyphoria demon plays with your mind, and brings out your greatest fear.."


"But how, how did you know I was here?" He said.


"Because of the stop watch I gave you Baekhyun, it's made from selkie blood.. We can trace anything that's made out of it, I gave that to you because I wanted to make sure you were safe.. I didn't want the past to repeat itself, and you end up in the hospital again.. Or even worsel.."


"But IU, what about the faery queen? Won't she be furious with you?"


"I don't care, I don't care if she punishes me. As long as you're safe, that's all that matters.."


"IU, how did you manage?" He her rosy pink cheeks.


"Baekhyun, I'm a faery.. My ability is becoming unseen, or invisible. Thank goodness I saw you before that creature could have transported and completely absorb all your powers! Now enough with the questions.." She ran her fingers against the large scar the creature had left on his cheek.


And it simply vanished, as if it were never there to begin with. He gripped her fingers, and betrudgingly pulled her towards him.


"Jieun.. Thank you, you saved me.. I'm glad we're here together this time, I've missed you soo much" He cupped her face, and stared at the adorable girl that was now lying on top of him.


"Baekhyun, you don't realise how many times I check the watch to see if you're alright, if you're hurt... Or if you're in trouble.." She pressed her soft pink lips on to his cheeks, and he entrapped her with a tight hug.



Please don't let our time together ever end...


------------------------



D.O was now hidden in a large willow tree, he was trying to study his opponent very carefully.. Millions and millions of spinning gears... And yet, something was strange, and off about the demon.. Will water work?.. N-no.. Wait.. That would be even worse.. Now wait a minute.. Why does its eye twitch like that? He wrapped a large metal string around the brim of his arrow, which he bought from a travelling merchant who sold special demon killing weapons. And he shot the arrow across the tree from him, and he climbed down the tree.


Seeing the large beast, he waved his arms and began to whistle.


"YAH! YOU LOOKING FOR ME?! WELL, I'M DOWN HERE, YA BIG UGLY MACHINE!!" He yelled, and just as the demon scampered forward, it tripped over the tightening ropes, its huge weight towering forward and hitting he ground with a large impact.


D.O took this oppurtunity, tying the metal rope around the ends of his silver dagger, and attached the other to another arrow. Without a moments hesitation he struck the beasts right eye, and shot the bow towards its tail. He backed away when large sparks had beun to materialize from the demon, with a loud crushing of gears and sudden gush of smoke, the demon exploded into charry ashes.


D.O wiped his dirtied face, and grabbed his arrow and blade from the ground.


He was then interrupted by soft giggling.. Dara? What the-? He struggled through the vigorous amounts of vines, and he was bemused by a horrifying sight....


------------------------------------------------

How was it? hehe, baekhyunxiu couple this time (:


Please comment and subscribe ~ ! 


current-loves:   Baekhyun cute pouting while rubbing his toy elephant