The carnival: pt.3

luminosity

I would've posted this on thursday like i promised, but I had to keep fixing the romantic parts over and over, because I was really disappointed on how i wrote it the first time. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! But maybe triple the updates today! ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol, D.O, and Kai had quickly spun their heads. What the hell? Kai angrily shoved the dancer who was trying to touch his cheeks.


"Mhm, what a lovely girl.. If you don't mind me asking... Why are you leaving this tent this tent soo quickly?" He asked.


Dara instantly turned her head to glance at the boys. Hmph, if they want to flirt with those girls, then why don't I have my own fun? She thought.


"Hmm, well.. It's really warm in here, and there's just too much people. I'm not a big fan of those dancers either, soo my only other option is to leave and get some fresh air" She said, pretending to fan herself.


"I feel the same way. Those dancers are very touchy, and nope none of those girls have intrigued me... Like you" He said with a gentle smile.


What's he saying to her?! I swear, if he even lays a hand on my Dara, I wiil turn him into a roasted marshmellow. Chanyeol scowled, and untangled his arm from a dancers grip. My Santokki... D.O tried moving away from another girl that was trying to pinch his cheeks.


"Maybe you'd like some company... Someone like me perhaps? My name is Myungsoo by the way" He smiled, and offered his arm.


At this point, the boys were shooting him death glares, which he didn't seem to notice.


"Hmm, well it is very convincing, and clearly my friends don't seem to care.. Soo yes, certainly, I don't think they'll mind. And my name is Dara" She grinned, wrapping her arm around his, and smirking at the three boys before leaving the tent.


"WHAT THE HELL! WHERE IS THAT LUNATIC KIDNAPPING MY PRECIOUS ANGEL?!" Kai had suddenly blurted out, drawing attention from the crowds of people in the tent.


"What?! You got a problem with me?" He glowered, storming out of the tent, followed by Chanyeol and D.O.


The moment they appeared outside, Dara finally took the time to actually study Myungsoo. He was dressed in a black cardigan layered over a dark grey collared shirt, and black pants. His eyes were a striking brown, his black hair was a layer of perfect waves that was hidden under a tiny top hat. Dara found his smile bewitching and immediately found herself flushing a bright red.


"Like what you see, miss Dara?" He chuckled.


"Mwo?! N-no, no I don't!" She pouted, and crossed her arms.


"Here, I bet this will look even cuter on you, It's my favourite hat" He smiled, and placed the top hat on her head.


She casted another glance in his direction, and she became immediately drawn to his piercing stare. I-I feel kind of light headed, almost like I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. She thought.


"I was right... You should keep it" His mouth was upturned into a haughty smirk.


"M-Myungsoo! N-no, I can't keep it! It's your favo-" He suddenly caught hold of her right and left hand, bringing them up simultaneously, and interlacing his fingers with hers.


"Keep it Dara, it's an excuse for me to see you again" He said, while Dara felt her heart rapidly pace.


Omo! H-he kind of reminds me of Kai!.. Grr, Dara don't even think about any of them!! Not my happy virus.. Or my D.Os cute stare.. ANI! The one standing before you is Myungsoo, he's completely different then those flirtacious boys!! She thought, and stared intently at him.


"Y-yeh.. I-I wouldn't mind" Dara nervously smiled, and noticed a flush of red appearing on Myungsoos cheeks.


"Mhmm, such an exquisite smile" He said, as he lifted his hand and brushed her cheeks.


"You humour me kind sir, how about we head to the Hall of Mirrors later?.. Then you can see double the smiles" He chuckled, as she took his hand and led them through the busy crowd.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun was running through the large assembly of people.


Damn it! Where the hell could he have taken her?.... W-wait a minute, he's dressed up like a joker.. He can instantly disappear... He's an illusionist! And illusionists use mirrors right? He snapped his fingers and ran into the tent that was located beneath the gigantic looming clock.


This must be it... If I'm not mistaken this is where the mirrors will be.. Underneath the heart of the circus, the clock.


He walked inside, and was greeted by his own reflection. Soo this is it, this is the hall of mirrors.. he thought, as he began making his way through the maze.


"IU! IU!! WHERE ARE YOU?! DAMN IT! I SWEAR IF YOU DO SO MUCH AS TO SCRATCH HER, I WILL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!" Baekhyun yelled, furiously moving through the perplexing puzzle around him.


A hollow laugh erupted from the distant shadows of the room.


"You foolish boy, you will never be able to harm me" His voice echoed, and the lights had completely flickered off.


"B-Baekhyun! .. H-Help me! P-Please.." He heard IUs trembling voice, which then turned into a terrifying scream.


"IU!!! ... YOU DAMN BASTARD!! COME HERE AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!!" He punched the mirror in front of him, and it shattered into tiny pieces.


The glass shards had cut deeply into his skin. And all of a sudden the fortune tellers words began playing in his mind.


She said that the light would guide me in times of darkness....But how? How is it going to help me now? He thought, as he hurredly ran towards IUs screeching.

-------------------------------------------------------


Moments later, Dara had found herself standing near an ice cream stand, waiting for Myungsoo. In the distance she could see the grand central clock, hovering above a tiny tent. Hmm.. For some strange reason.. That tent, I-I really want to investigate it, something about it.. I just can't put my finger on it. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Myungsoo, who was holding ice cream.


"Omo! How'd you know that cookies and cream is my favourite flavour?!" She beamed.


"I didn't, because this is mine, and this one's yours" He teased, giving her the green tea ice cream.



"Yah! You're soo mean!" Daras cheeks had begun to puff up, and she glared at him.


"Relax, hehe... I was only kidding. Here you go, you little cutie.. I just had a hunch, that you'd like this flavour" He handed her the ice cream.


Dara turned around, and happily ate it. Myungsoo walked closer to her, until he was right behind her. He then lowered his head, inches above her shoulder, and he stared at her face.


"Aish, what a messy eater" he chortled and spun her around, drawing a hankerchief from his pocket.


She swiped the hankerchief from his grasp, and attempted to wipe her face clean.


"Silly Dara, I'll do it for you" He motioned for the hankerchief, she sighed in defeat and handed it to him. And he began dabbing her face.


"Hey how about we go over there? I'll win you a prize" He said, pointing at the mallet game.


"But you already bought me ice cream" Dara said.


"Hmm, but by now.. Wouldn't you imagine that we're on a date?" He asked.


"D-d-date?!" He simply nodded, and pulled a flustered Dara towards the booth.


Myungsoo used his leverage and pounded the wooden meter with the large hammer, hitting the very top of the meter which won him a large stuffed panda holding a bamboo stick.


"To the little lady, who captured my heart earlier" He smirked.


"Kamsamnida, but since this a date after all.. I should owe you, let's do that!" She pointed at the archery station situated to the right of the booth.


"A face off? Sure, I'd love that" He said, pulling her towards the station.



Unaware that three figures were now tracking their every move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gah, why am I so bad at writing anything with romance? I'm sorry to have disappointed you readers ;___;

But good news, more characters will be showing up soooooon ;) && i am done exams!! YAAAY~!


tumblr_m5w2lwXL881rs97fco1_500.gif

It's time for some D.O gifs ~! <3 ^-^ 

tumblr_m5vzyoKOLy1qkc9e5o1_500.gif