The forest: pt.4

luminosity

The demons growled as Sehun strode forward and tried to aim at one of the demons backsides. The demon blade hit the back of the creatures translucent body, but it wasn't until the weapon actually hit it, that Sehun was greeted to a horrifying surprise. Electric jolts from the creatures body were supressed and sent through the cool metal of Sehuns blade resulting in a jolting shock. Sehun cried out in pain, as he felt his body lose control from the sudden prostration. And he fell to the ground, dropping his now charred demon blade.


"SEHUN!! N-NOOOO!!!!" Dara screamed, and ran towards him.


"Dara!! Be careful!! You might get hit!!!" Chanyeol said, as he ran to her, and sheltered her from the sparks.


"Sehun..." She delicately caressed his face, and then tightened her knuckles.


"Chanyeol, find Sehun a safe place to hide, now!!" Dara gripped the bow and arrow that she had previously used.


"But Dara.."


"NOW!!" Chanyeols eyes widened in dismay, but he complied and picked up an unconscious Sehun, disappearing into the forest.


Dara drew an arrow and aimed for the face of the beast, but it did no damage whatsoever. She clasped her next arrow, and took out her demon blade. With one straight blow, she aimed directly at a pair of one of the demons many arms. The demon blade struck through with enough force that the hinges of the beasts arms tore off.


The creature growled and sauntered forward and did something unexpected, it dug into the ground. Dara moved away from the colla[sing level of earth beneath her, and tried her best to find higher ground.


"Dara!! Watch outl!!" D.O said, as he dodged the other demons large tail.


"D.O we have to find their weakness!!" 


And just then, as if on command, the creature D.O was fighting, escaped into the forest.


"What the hell?!" D.O said.


"D.O, go follow it.. You never know, it may find one of the others and they might not be as prepared!"


"Santokki , are you sure?" Dara nodded, as she walked towards him.


"Be safe okay? I'll never forgive you if you end up like Sehun... Or even worse" She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and he blushed at the contact.


"Dara try your best okay? Santokki fighting!" She smiled, as he ran into the forest.


"Alright you ugly creature.. Let's see what other tricks you have up your sleeve" She tied her hair up as she concentrated, and tried to see if she could make out any movements from beneath her.


Nothing but silence, and the sound of mockingjay calls. Dara used the bandana around her arm to wipe the sweat of her forehead, and she calmly marked possible entryways the demon could come out from.


(Does this remind anyone of hunger games? LOL)

"Dara!! Where's D.O?! And how come he left you alo-" Chanyeols voice errupted from the nearby trees, howeveer he was cut off, for the ground had begun to rumble beneath him.


"YEOLLIE!! DON'T MOVE!!!!" Dara scrambled in the direction of his voice, but she was far too late.


The demon had already emerged from underneath the ground, and it rose straight up from where Chanyeol was situated. He was knocked upwards, and he plummeted towards the grass. Dara then threw the demon blade at the large beast, but she missed. It let out a holllow roar, as its overbearing metal tail made a heightening impact towards the ground, making Dara stumble backwards.


"B-bastard.." Chanyeol tried to move his arms, but he was too weak... His sudden fall made it impossible for him to move.


The beast walked towards him, and the gears in its translucent body had begun to move rapidly. Its body was now turning fluorescent, as it pressed its large antennae down on Chanyeol. A large ball of electricity had formed, and sparks of great force errupted from it, aiming straight at him. Daras eyes had widened in horror as she saw Chanyeol cry out in the outmost pain, and then he fainted.


"My happy virus... No.. NO!!!" Dara ignored the pain she felt in her arms, and lunged straight for the demon.


It was about to tear Chanyeol into pieces with its gigantic pincers, but Dara was too quick. She ran in front of the injured boy, and sliced two more of its arms off.


"Yah! YOU BIG UGLY DUMMY! COME HERE!!" She ran into the forest, trying to get it as far away from Chanyeol as possible.


-------------------


Meanwhile, Baekhyun was still resting on a rock, unable to find his way, when he saw the figure of IU appear right in front of him.


"Jieun... IU?! W-what the-"


She was wearing a white strapless dress, with a crown of rosy flowers above her head. Her skin was so milky, it seemed as if she was translucent and just an imagination.


"Shh" She brought her index finger to his lips.


He gripped her hand and pressed it against his face.


"I've missed you soo much I-" She looked into his brown orbs, and his cheeks.


"Baekhyun, I love you..." IU pulled his face forward... closer to her own.


She was moments away from pressing her lips on to his, when he opened his eyes at the last given moment.


Her pupils had become entirely painted with pitch black darkness, her lips were curled into a creepy smile, her hair was overflowing and it reached the bottom of the ground, and her skin had become pale and lifeless.


"What the hell?! You aren't IU!!!" He pushed her away, and pulled out his demon blade.


And then she just vanished... As if any evidence of her even being there was a complete and total lie.


"Where the hell are you?! You damn witch!! Come the hell out of wherever you're hiding you coward!! And come face me!!" He drew his power from the sun, upturning his palms and directing balls of light towards every possible direction.. When he heard familiar screams.


"IU!! DARA! CHANYEOL! SEHUN! SUHO! KAI! D.O!!" He followed the sounds of their voices, and vanished into the forest.



-------------------------------

Mianhe.. I'm sorry that update took more then 1 week! I blame myself for overediting everything, and my changed/boring writing style :(

But I think I have redeemed myself for writing a whole chapter with exo k && m (:

Please Comment && Subscribe ~ ! :D