Kris.

luminosity

HERE COMES EXO-MMMMMM ~ ! :D

-------------------------------


Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. All she remembered was the feeling of being in the air, flying? No... That wasn't possible. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she was greeted to the sight of two bright piercing brown eyes, subtly tilted eyebrows, and a glorious chiseled face.... Kris. She then realised that the tips of their noses were touching and she pushed him away.


"YAH! YOU'RE TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!!! AND WHAT THE HELL... WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY RO-" She stopped when she saw the sleek black curvature of the walls, the leather couch, the white polished bookcase and a black basketball in the corner. Where am I?


"Dara, calm down please. I'll explain."


Kris swept the hair that covered his eyes, and Dara felt herself redden with embarassment. Holy crap, he looks like a freaking final fantasy character... She felt a nosebleed coming on.


He was wearing a white v-neck shirt that hugged his tightly drawn abs and muscles. His hair was a semi golden blond that swept in neatly drawn strands of hair. Dara then peered at herself because she felt conscious.... She slept beside a freaking godly looking human. The gown that she was wearing the previous day was now gone, and in it's place she wore an oversized black t-shirt that was 3 inches above her knees.


"ERT! WAHHHHHHH! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE AS SICK AS THIS!" She flung a pillow at his head and he toppled over the bed.


She then grabbed the nearest object- a tie. Kris massaged his head and stood up, walking towards her. Holy crap, she's so strong.


"Dara, p-please calm down." She twisted the tie and stood her ground.


"Come any closer and I will choke you with this tie." 


"Look, um... First of all, you're in my room. We all argued about it, but it came to the decision that you'd rotate from day to day. And, mianhe for being so close to you in the morning... I-I just-" Kris turned a bright crimson and Dara covered her face, feeling her heartbeat rise in pace. Holy crap, this is too much.


"What? You WHAT?" 


"I was mesmerized by you." Kris bit his lip and Dara covered her eyes. DAMN IT! He isn't supposed to have this effect on you too!


"Mesmerized by me? ME?... Wait, why? What did I do?" Sandara Park you are so stupid, why would you ask him that? WAHHHHHH!


"Dara, you don't realise how beautiful you are do you? Exo-k was so lucky to find you first! If we were the ones to, I would have told you that every single day." Dara covered her ears and shot him a look. STOP, STOP, STOP. Nonononono I will not listen to him, no matter how sweet he is.


"And Lu han did that." Kris pointed at Dara's large t-shirt. And damn did he do a good job of picking. Kris secretly smirked and waited for her reaction.


"MWO?! LU HAN?! ... WHERE IS THAT LITTLE BASTARD? LET ME CHOKE HIM." 


"Dara don't hurt him, he's not that kind of guy... You might say that he's sort of- uh.... Well let's just say that he's not interested in girls, so don't worry." So he's gay? Hmm... The tension between him and my little Sehun must have meant something. Dara thought, as Kris shrugged and sat down.


"Well, someone could have been a gentleman and slept on the floor... Instead of sleeping inches away from my face." She crossed her arms.


"Sorry Dara, I-" She walked towards him and giggled.


"I'm just kidding, gosh. Don't worry, I don't mind. It's just.. You really startled me this morning." And you're too freaking handsome for your own good. Dara flashed him a genuine smile and he flushed.


"My princess is too sweet. How about we go downstairs?" He offered his large slender hands to her and he lead her downstairs.


I guess I could ask him about everything later.



------------------------------


The manor was gigantic, spotless and modern. Far different from the institute which was more old fashioned and had some steampunk attributes to it. Everything from the chandeliers, to the checkered tiled floors was exquisite and contemporary. Dara blushed when she realised that she was only wearing a t-shirt, her legs were fully showcased, and Kris was holding her hand.


"Good morning!" Lu han walked to them and bowed when they were at the end of the staircase.


"So I heard that you were the one that picked this shirt." 


"It was him!!! Duizhang made me do it because he didn't trust the other guys. I'm not a ert like h-" 


"Lulu, that's enough." Kris shot him a look.


"It's alright oppa, I'm not mad at you. This tall guy however..." Lu han chuckled as Dara eyed Kris, who stuck his tongue out at her.



"Nice one duizhang... Anyways, I forgot to formally introduce myself. My name's Lu han and as you saw earlier, I have the power ot telekenesis." 


"I know, giant dummy here told me... But it's a pleasure, oppa." She smiled.


"Oppa already? While I get big dummy huh, lulu it seems like our princess is an ice princess-"


"We'll introduce her to Bao zi then and he can have an ice queen." Lu han winked at Dara while Kris shot him a poker face.


A heavy aroma wafted from the nearby corridor and Dara crinkled her nose... Apple cinnamon tea!


She entered the room that led into the dining room, which had an opening to the kitchen. There was already two boys sitting on the leather textured tables. Lay and a boy with chubby cheeks suddenly stopped their conversation and looked up at her.


"LAY!" She ran towards him and without any hesitation he opened his arms to accept her hug.


"Dara-ah! How're you feeling? Come here, let me study your face." He carefully traced a steadpaced line across her jawline and stopped at the corner of her cheek.


"You have a bruise here." He frowned.


"It's alright, everyone has imperfections that they get that won't be able to be healed or fixed right away." She smiled and he chuckled.


"How was your sleep? Did duizhang treat you well? Did he do anything to you?" Lay pouted and waited for her answer, aigoooo he's so adorable! Dara thought.


"He didn't, but I'd rather stay with you... I swear, you're the only sensible one here!" 


"Are you proposing to sleep in my room?" Lay said with an upturned grin. That dimple, ahhhhh! Dara felt her cheeks redden like cherries and looked down.


"Lay!"


"I'm kidding, don't worry princess.. You know I wouldn't do a single thing to you." He patted her head, and she felt her heart pace rapidly.


"But before I forget, introduce yourself man." He turned towards the boy with chubby cheeks. Dara, how could you have forgotten about him?! He was there this whole time... And you only paid attention to Lay. How embarassing.


"Hi, I'm Xiumin but you can call me Bao zi because I have really chubby cheeks!" He said. 


--------------



Whenever I update, please keep in mind that I'm also updating 'Dara & Chanyeol' So it takes super looong, if i haven't updated in a while I'm either homeworking, updating either fics, editing (or trying to edit) and writing more ideas and possible chapters. So please excuse me if I take long ;__; OTL Thanks for being patient with me subbies~ I love you alll <3 

But anyways, please don't forget to subscribe and comment! ~ ^-^ ~



tumblr_mk1ik2hx2w1rmdhhoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkjsrnvJSe1ruji6vo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mebmq0uDtC1qlv0dfo1_400.gif