Dara's dream.

luminosity

She awoke, staring at the area surrounding her. The darkness enveloped her, and nothing but an abyss of black was in her line of vision. She crawled up into a ball, and tried to reassure herself that it would be okay. Until she heard a shuffle, and in the distance she could see 12 figures.


"Hey! HEY! OVER HERE!! I'M OVER HERE!" She blurted.


But the boys remained immobile, as if they were mirages. She decided to get up and approach them, but a cool metal chain suddenly grasped the hinge of her leg, and a hand shot up, pulling the metal into the patch of darkness. She could see that the finger belonged to a figure hidden in the darkness. She wanted to cry, but no, she wouldn't let this scare her. And instead she tried to fight back, trying to hold her ground, but it was too strong.


"I've finally found you!!... You belong to me. You're mine, only mine.. For you are the key, the key that will reveal everything.."


A gush of pain shot up her leg, as she was being pulled into a surging black hole. But before anything could happen, a scorching bright light illuminated the area. The figure surrounded by darkness had disappeared, and the boys she had seen earlier appeared before her.

All twelve were wearing what seemed to be dark gray cloaks, but their faces were hidden entirely, by long hoods. The bright light came from one of the twelve, who stood at the far right of the large group. Seven of the twelve walked towards her, and circled around her. The boy that stood in front of her stooped low, he was now at eye level, and he began caressing her cheeks. He paused, raising his head, as his lips met her forehead, she felt the warmth of his lips touch her temple, and she blushed. He then drew his hand and waited for her to take it, which she did, and he helped her up.


"You don't need to be scared of us Dara... We will always protect you, never forget that"


He was about to pull his hood up, when a loud buzzing noise clouded her thoughts, and she awoke from her dream. 


"Aishhh! What is with it with these people?! Why do they appear in my dreams too?!" She muttered, grabbing her pencil and sketchbook, she began to draw.


--------------------------------------------

The boys had gone to the training room, accompanied by their professor and the large emotionless man.


"Soo.. Prof, who exactly is this? And why do you keep him in a crate?" Kai asked curiously.


"Oh, well... His name is... Well I call him Big Ben. And uhmm... Your question will be answered momentarily"


"But why is he like that? He doesn't talk, and he has no expression in his face whatsoever" Chanyeol spoke, studying Big Ben carefully.


"Oh you'll see, soo let's quit the chatting and proceed now shall we?"


"We've been prepared for days prof!" D.O announced excitedly.


"But a few words of advice: Never underestimate your opponent, or you'll end up in the hospital. I'm not just telling you all this because I care about you.. Six hospital beds are very expensive!!.. And the rule is that you must be able to injure him" And with that the professor walked away, and nodded his head at the large man.

The boys made their way towards the table, filled with weapons of all sorts. There were daggers, arrows, long metal bars, and unfamiliar blades.


"Why are these weapons soo extreme? We don't intend to kill this fellow do we? Or..." Sehun worriedly asked.


"Aishh, stop with these questions already. All of you want to pass this test right? Right, now come on let's start... Oh yes I forgot to mention that,that weapon that you are all unfamiliar with is a demon blade" The professor pointed at the sharp peculiar blades.

Kai and Suho both took the large metal bars, while sehun and Chanyeol took the daggers, and Baekhyun and D.O took the demon blades. The large man walked towards the center of the platform, and remained still. The boys also walked towards the platform, surrounding him, waiting for an attack.


"Damn it! Why don't you move?" Kai said impatiently.


"Fine, I'll make the first move!" Sehun shifted forwards, dagger at hand.


He drew the dagger and advanced with speed, and he swung it forward. The dagger was ed upward in a rapid pace, but the man was quicker, he simply dodged it and stood his ground.


"My turn!" Kai sped towards the man, twisting the metal bar around and around.


He jumped forward in an attempt to kick the man before using his weapon, but he faltered. The man grabbed his leg in midair, and spun him swiftly, resulting in a twisted spin. Kai fell hard on the ground, but that didn't stop him, he propelled forward with the weapon. He expected a loud pang on the ground, but instead he was greeted with a loud metal sound.


"What in the-?!" But before he could finish, the man grabbed him and threw him again, only this time at Sehun.


"OWWW! GET OFF KAI! GET OFF! OOF! YOU'RE SOO HEAVY!!" Sehun yelped, as Kai landed on top of him. Both were unable to move with the sudden impact of bodies hitting each other.


Chanyeol, Suho, and D.O scrambled forward charging for the man. Chanyeol crept up behind him, while Suho stood facing him, and D.O blocked his right side. Chanyeol jumped on him, circling his arms on his back. He tried to suffocate him, but failed when he realised.. The thing they were fighting was not human.


"
CRAP! GUYS! IT'S NOT HUMAN!!! BE CAREF-" The man spun around, as Suho took the metal bar, and slammed it hard on him, in an attempt to hit him.


"AWWWWW! HYUNG!! I THINK YOU DAMAGED MY SPINE!" Chanyeol yelped, as he was whacked with the bar, instead of the man.


"OH SHOOT! Mianhe Chanyeol!!.. Uhh.. I'll give you my coupon for a free massage.. Ehehe" Suho rubbed his head, while the man threw Chanyeol backwards, and he landed on Suho. The two winced in pain, as the sudden contact was painful.

D.O took the oppurtunity and twirled the demon blade in his hand, trying to get a better knowledge of the weapon he was wielding. Baekhyun gave him a signal, and they both dashed forwards, Baekhyun spinning quickly around the man. While D.O lerched forward, and sliced upwards with the blade. This caused a a perplexing effect, making the mans skin slash open. The boys eyes widened in surprise, for what was supposed to be a long bloody gash, was a tear of skin and oil spurting out.


"Prof, what the hell is this?" D.O stood wide eyed.


"Isn't it wonderful? A human cyborg with artificial intelligence, strength beyond boundaries, and artificial skin. The first of its kind, I created it using an artificial heart made of gears and what not. With just a few more adjustments, I'll be able to make it seem like a real human! Think of all the crimes we'd be able to stop!" The professor clapped his hands together, and smiled.


"Okay prof... But what about our test? Did we pass?" Chanyeol groaned as he got up, and rubbed his back. He knew the professor was always making strange inventions, so he didn't bother asking about it.


The professor hesitated, but he nodded.


"I suppose.. Really Baekhyun and D.O should be the only ones, but fine I'll give it to you. I suggest that the four of you work on your fighting skills. Good job you two!" Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun rolled their eyes at Baekhyun and D.O who chuckled, as the professor walked towards his contraption.


"Alright! Guys, we finally have our investigation!!" The six boys shouted in unison.



--------------------------------------

Sorry that chapter was pretty long... And it was my first time writing a fight scene... I hope it was okay hehehe ^-^. But yaaay go D.O! (:

image