Disagreement.

luminosity

D.O awoke to a tidy room, everything was either white or translucent. He shifted his gaze to the figure whos head remained planted on top of his immaculate white sheets. Dara. His eyes twinkled with anxiousness, and happiness, as he twirled a strand of her hair with his fingers. He then turned to look at the table beside her, and his gaze lingered there.


A platter of cookies were baked, and stacked on top of each other on a big green platter. Sure they looked a bit undercooked, and a bit hard, but he could tell that they were made with tender and loving care.


All he could remember from yesterday, was that a demon man had grabbed his neck and forcefully choked him. Soon after, the maknae had saved him, and they dove into the water to save Chanyeol. But as soon as they got on shore, he felt something weigh down on his body, and the next thing he knew, he felt his airways close up. Then all he could remember was pure darkness, and Dara screaming his name, followed by her faint whispering. 


"D.o n-no... P-please be okay.. Don't leave them... And me, please don't leave me.." Was the last thing he heard, before he lost all his senses, and faded into a deep sleep.


He suddenly felt Dara squirm a bit, crinkle her nose, and move her head. D.O chuckled, and softly poked her cheek.


"You look soo adorable when you sleep my little Santokki... I just want want to thank you, you've made me the happiest guy, because you stayed here with me" He then patted her head softly, and moved his face closer to hers.


But before he could even close the distance between them, her eyes gradually opened.


D.O!! YOU'RE OKAY!! THANK GOODNESS!!" She exclaimed, pulling him into a gentle hug.


He patted her back, and was about to thank her, when the door had suddenly opened, and Sehun rushed inside.


"Hyung! You're okay!! Thank goodness!" Sehun said, giving him a brotherly hug.


"Guess what hyung? Me and Dara made those cookies!.... There was a teensy weensy food fight.. But it's all good now" He ruffled his hair.


"Yah! Don't tell me you ruined my kitchen!!" D.O whined.


"It's okay D.O, relax, we cleaned it, and now it's sparkling clean. So please, don't overexert yourself" Dara said, looking innocently into his eyes.


"Okay, okay.. I'm sorry for overeacting" He apologized to Dara, and gave the maknae a death glare.


"But... We did use up all of your expensive sugar imported from France, and all the baking powder" Sehun blurted, hurredly running towards the door with steadfast speed.


"D.O cringed, and carefully stood up from his bed. Dara told him to lie down and ignore him, but the latter assured her he was fine. He stood up from his bed, and ran to the door.


"I will hurt you!!! You must've suggested that!! Ugh!! Come back here!!! You little-" He said pulling the door, and shutting it fast.


Hehehe, he'll always be the same, when it comes to cooking. Dara smiled, as she grabbed a cookie.


----------------------------------------------


Later on that evening, Suho had called an important meeting.


"Our second investigation, and we still haven't gotten a single piece of evidence.. Every time we're about to find some clues, some demon always pops up, and then we just end up destroying everything. Maybe we should just give up" Suho grumbled.


"But leader hyung, didn't the investigation also result in something good? You and Chanyeol both have powers now, who knows.. What if we all do?" Baekhyun said.


"And of course it did help us meet Dara" Chanyeol happily said, making her blush.


"That's true... But we're not exactly doing this to get powers, we have to find the culprit! Or innocent lives will be lost!" Suho said.


"*Ahem*, can i say something?" Dara said.


"Alright go ahead" He said.


"Well... Uhm.. The demon said something to me earlier, about someone who wants to capture me. I don't know who it is, but I know he's sending these demons after us to get me. I think that he's the one, the mastermind behind all of this" 


"Then let's stop" Kai said.


"No! If I'm linked to these murders. then maybe he will finally reveal himself. Look, we've gone this far, we can't just give up like this!" She reluctantly said.


Chanyeol and D.O shot her a look of concern.


"But Dara.. This is just getting more and more dangerous" Chanyeol said.


"I for once, agree with mr. Giant here" Kai said.


"Please, just think about it, I'm begging you, for once in my life I'm doing something that's worth it. I've never been soo sure about anything before in my life, I want to do this.. If I have the willpower to do this, then I'll use all my strength as well. I want to help the next innocent people who are targeted" She said.


"Guys I think she's right... But how about we take a few days off? And we'll talk to the professor and sort this out, okay? We can just relax for now" Baekhyun said, winking at Dara, who in return mouthed a thank you.


Kai crossed his arms, and gave Dara a look of uncertainty, and worry.


Aish, really this stubborn girl. She really knows how to tick me off. He thought, as he scrambled upstairs, without muttering a single word. Chanyeol followed suite, turning away, and slumping towards the training room. And lastly he was followed by D.O, who made his way to the kitchen, keeping his focus on the ground.


Geez, what's wrong with them? Why are they being like this? Can't they see how important this is? If I don't do this, then more people will suffer, including them... She thought, as she turned away in despair.


Baekhyun saw her pained expression, and grew concerned. Dara they're treating you like this, because they really care about you. And seeing you hurt would kill them. He thought, debating if he should tell her or not. No, don't interfere, she'll find the answer on her own, she's a strong girl. And he walked to the kitchen grabbing a few snacks for Sehun to eat.



------------------------------------------

Before I go on to the next few chapters. I just want to know:

 



I'm just really curious ^-^

comments && subscribers are always welcome! :)

tumblr_m3baakaJwD1r80ig8o1_500.gif