Failed confessions.

luminosity

A/N: Ah I'm sorry I took soo long for this update! OTL 

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the institute, Kai had been nervously pacing and thinking deeply in his room. Damn it Kai, why couldn't you just spit it out?! All you had to do was say "I love you" that's it, those three little words!


If I don't do this any sooner.. Chanyeol and D.O will beat me to it.. And I- ergh, don't even think about it- Just go out there and do it!!!!


He got to his feet and put a t-shirt on...


Unknown to him was the fact that Dara was not there, and another figure had replaced her for the time being...


"Gah! Noona better repay me and take me out for doing this!! And D.O hyung... Oh man am I going to make him cook for me when he gets home from his date!!" Sehun said, as he pulled one of Daras socks on, and used a fake wig from one of the experiments.


Grabbing the recorder, and pulling on the light brown wig, he turned off the lights, and snuggled into her polka dot pastel duvet covered bed.


*Knock*


"Dara?" Kai slowly opened the door.


"*Yawn* What? Can't you see that I'm sleeping? I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk, or see anyone for that matter... Please leave me alone or else I'll be forced to kick you out" The recorded voice of Dara played with the click of Sehuns finger.


"S-sorry Dara... I guess this isn't the right time... But umm, maybe when you're feeling better, or after I accompany Yubin to see her ex... We can talk? It's important that I tell you, so.. Umm yeah, as long as it takes... I'll be waiting!" He turned around and walked away in disappointment.


"*Phew* Whoa, noona... See, I told you it was quick thinking of me to make you do two versions of this!... But umm, I should've played the second version for Kai hyung... What if Yeol takes it the hard wa-" A knock startled the maknae, and he covered the blankets again. Crap.


"Dara, it's Chanyeol... I'm sorry for the way I've been acting.. I guess I've just been acting too selfish on my part, I hope you can forgive me and... I really need to talk to you, I-" 


"Just get out, please?! I'm not in the mood, nor do I want to talk to anyone such as yourself!.. I'm going to stay in this bed, sleep, and I'll only go out when I'm ready.. Now get out, or I'll kungfu your " Nice one noona, Sehun chuckled silently as Chanyeol bounced back in surprise.


She really does hate us..


"Alright yeobo, mianhe... I-I just can't wait.. Knowing that it'll never happen between u- look, all I'm saying is that... I will be patient for now, and wait for your response... So please, when you're ready, I'll always be here" And with a glance, he closed the door.


"These hyungs are soo emotional it's killing me, HAHA! Good luck noona, these two have really got it in for you! Mmm, but for now... I shall stay in the comforts of your bed.. It's so soft and warm, I like it!" The maknae chuckled and wrapped himself up in her blankets, letting himself fall asleep.


----------------------------------

"We're almost there, don't worry!" D.O lead Dara towards a gigantic greenhouse.


"It's so beautiful!"


"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my eyes.."


"Mwo?"


"Oh, it's nothing... Come on let's go" D.O opened the door, and Dara was greeted to a breathtaking sight.


Arrays of plants covered the entire greenhouse, crimson roses, delicate tulips, cherry blossoms... And a spotless arrangement of lights covered the ceiling.


"Omo, I'm speechless... D.O this, it's just perfect" Dara said in amazement.


"I'm glad you like it... But we're not done yet" 


"What?! There's more?!" 


"Close your eyes" He took her by the hand, rushing her outside, and lowering his fingers.


Dara gasped when she saw that they were now on the edge of a hill, and attached to a large pole was ropes that were strewn across what would seem as a large and endless gap.


"Ziplining in the evening, when we're completely surrounded by darkness and we could possibly fall into that large gap? ... Alright! Let's do it!" Dara said, as she stepped forward.


"Don't worry, I have powers remember Dara? Come on I'll help you latch the knots and stuff" He smiled and put a large pink helmet on her.


"Keke, pink looks so good on my santokki" She playfully punched his shoulders and adjusted her harness.


Without warning, D.O slid his arms around Dara's waist and hooked both of their harnesses on to the ropes.


"Eeep!!!!" Dara blushed and closed her eyes, while D.O chuckled.


"You ready?" Dara nodded, and the two stepped off the cliff.


"WHEEEEEEEEE!" Dara threw her hands up in the air as the two descended down the cliff in a rapid motion.


They landed safely on the other side, and Dara smiled.


"Thank you D.O! I had an amazing time today!" 


"You're welcome.. But I have something that I need to tell you, before we leave.." D.O bit his lip.


"I'm listening, go on-"


"Dara ever since the first time we met... I-I really umm, what I'm trying to say is that you.. You really make me happy, and.. I think that I've fallen in lo-"


"!" D.O's eyes widened at Dara's sudden remark.


"M-mwo?" 


"Unnie's leaving to visit her ex boyfriend tonight!!! I need to go D.O! Come on, come on.. Please D.O?!" This always happens... But ugh, i can't say no to her. He shook his head and Dara grabbed his hand, leading him back home.


Santokki, what am I going to do with you?

 

----------------------

My portfolio interviews are all this month, & I've been preparing ever since the last update I made.. So I'm sorry again OTL 

But ahhh.. thanks to everyone who subscribed and continued to wait for the next chapters ! :'D 

*awkward D.O hugs to you all* <3


tumblr_inline_mh94opjxfU1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mh8me4ymNH1s3tmqjo2_250.gif

tumblr_mhiyag3M7j1s02gyjo1_500.gif