The truth.

luminosity


Dara stared at Xiumin and wanted to pinch his cheeks. Wahhhhhh! He's so adorable!! 


"I have a weird nickname because of these guys." Xiumin said.


"Aww, I like it though it's cute." She grinned.


"Come, have some tea." A figure then stepped out of the kitchen and approached Dara, holding a tray of teacups, teabags, and a large kettle.


"Oh hey, Dara right? My name's Chen! ... Hey, if you don't mind me asking, do you know the number of that other girl friend of yours? Yubi-" Kris appeared behind him and smacked him on the back of the head.


"Idiot." Kris said, and Dara chuckled.


"Hey.." A boy with dark eyebags and stark black hair entered the room, and Dara felt his eyes pierce into her soul.


They were so striking, as if nothing but darkness protruded them. They made her shiver.


"My name's Tao.." He slightly bowed and Dara tried to form a smile.


Realisation slowly hit her... Wait, why am I being so nice to these guys? They freaking KIDNAPPED ME. She looked down and crossed her arms.


"Why did you take me away from them? I want an answer, now."


Kris shuffled his hair and walked towards her.


"Princess, if you must know.. We're orphans. And well- ... Lu han will explain, go on man." Lu han shot Kris a dirty look and sighed.


"We were all taken in by a kind woman, each one of us were found on the streets or put on her doorstep. She was very genuine and kind and she was like our mother, but we soon found out that she was not from a human origin and that she was unearthly. But we still accepted her either way because she loved us like we were her own children. However, as we turned older we started having these strange dreams and they were all similar, each and every one of us. The dreams were from a darkened realm, a demon one I suppose-" 


"I'll continue from here you might take two days, knowing you Lulu." Lay interrupted Lu han and began talking.


"There was always twelve of us but the other six never moved, and that's where we saw a faint silhouette of a girl. Every single time she would always be chased by a hooded figure and the darkness seemed compelled to capture her, and she was even chained to him. But at the exact and precise moment she would almost be engulfed into the darkness, one of the six guys would always bring his right hand up and light would emanate from it. And it would engulf the darkness and blind the hooded figure, who would go after our group."


My dream... That's exactly like my dream!! Dara thought.


Does that mean that the boy who kissed me on my forehead is one of them? S-should I ask? ... 


"Umm.. Uh- oneofyouistheboyinmydreamhekissedmeandnowI'mcuriousastowhotheheckhecouldbe- I" Dara said in one go and the boys looked at her in disbelief.


"What? Princess are you alright?" Kris came closer to Dara and tried to check if her forehead was warm.


"F-forget I said anything. Please continue Lay!" 


"I'll let Duizhang take over, he'd love to explain everything else." Lay said, and Kris put his arm around her.


"Alright fine, I'll tell our princess. Well, the only thing that was different was that in each of our dreams, the one saving you is whoever had the dream. And we knew it was you because as we became older and older, your face and everything about you became clear. I guess the dreams were leading us to find you. We told our adoptive stepmother and she said that it wasn't a coincidence that we were all picked up by her. She said that all our dreams served as the connection that brought us together, we were fated to be raised by her, just as you were fated to meet us. It took long, the searching. But it was worth it, you're here." 


"And to add to all of that, the legend is that the princess, which is you... Was born from Mother Earth-" Tao began speaking.


"MWO?! W-WAIT A MOMENT... M-MOTHER EARTH?! MOTHER EARTH?!!" Dara bellowed and shook Kris' arm off. 


The book... N-no it can't be... T-that's impossible!!


"Precisely." Tao said.


"N-n-no that can't be. I'm not special Tao, I have no powers. The only thing I can do is beat people to a pulp, and draw..." Dara explained.


"Princess I'm sure you do. You just haven't realised it yet." Lu han said.


"You were the one that instilled our powers into us. Our mother told us that you were prophesized to stay with us and become our guide, there's a book in the library you know it-"


"It's entitled the creation story. Isn't it?" Dara responded before Tao could finish.


"Yes... H-how did you know?" Kris said.


"I took it from the book cafe.."


"Princess, sorry to ask but.. Did you have the same dreams as us?" Xiumin asked.


"Yes, I did.."


------------------------------


Dara paced herself back and fourth in the weapons room. It was a large and clear room decorated with an assortment of demon blades, bow and arrows, long sword, and different weaponry, there were a few punching bags, some mats, and a gigantic rectangular mirror on the very end of the colourless room.


How.. How is this possible? Is this why appa locked me up? Because I was the cause of umma's death? Dara felt the rush of liquid forming on her eyes, but she pushed the tears away because she did not want someone to walk in and find her crying.


"Princess.." A soft underlying voice echoed behind her, Tao.


"A-a-annyeung." Dara stuttered, she was no longer afraid of his cold stark black eyes, but she felt as if there was a distant wall between them, something preventing them from being close.


"All that information you just received, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to burden you with it, and I'm sorry to have frighten you with my appearance." He came closer and closer, and she could tell that he was a bit shy.


"It's alright I don't blame any of you for anything, it's just a lot to take in that's all. All these years I've wondered who, or what my umma was ever since I was pulled into this world. Now I know why appa treated me like that, and why my dreams keep reoccuring. But Tao please don't worry, I'm not scared of you." Her voice strung through his thoughts and an upturned curve of his mouth made Dara feel shivers up her spine.


"I'm happy to hear that."


"In fact... You know what you remind me of? A panda. Panda Tao, keke." She slowly poked his cheek, and he chuckled.


"Princess, I'd love to share a battle with you to keep things off your mind." He grabbed a wooden katana from a wooden table, and handed another one to her.


"Wu shu is my passion as well as sword combat." Dara smirked and fell into position.


"Alright Panda, let's go." Dara said, as she began running towards him with her sword at hand.


-------------------------

Aigooooo, this chappie was so hard to write and finish ;___; 

I really hope it was okay, mianhe for taking long.. I was tracking tumblr for any new exo updates. And I'm so excited that my ringtone will finally get to be the full version of my lady KJAHDSKJFHSDFA. :')

But yes, please comment & subscribe! ~ ^ - ^

I really appreciate all the comments & it gives me motivation so thank you to everyone who has commented, SARANGHAE <3


tumblr_mcfaejseYw1rjxt9yo1_500.gif