The carnival: pt.4

luminosity

Dara grabbed a wooden bow and arrow, and quickly got into position.


"Alright, you go first" She said, as he stood beside her and drew his arrow.


He sneered and stepped back, stretching the bow even further, letting it go. The arrow raced at a pulsating speed, and it hit milimetres just above the bullseye.


"Your turn m'lady" He said.


She smirked and drew the arrow back, closing one eye. She envisioned the bullseye, and the arrow cutting straight through the wooden board. This was what her butler, Nam woo had made her practice all the time. She let go and the arrow speedily aimed at the board. And in a just a few seconds, it had hit right into the middle of the bullseye. 


The few people who were watching began to cheer in awe and excitement, including the three boys.


"Yeah!! That's my Dara!! Yes!!!" Chanyeol blurted.


"Mwo?" Dara looked around, scanning the crowd.


Wasn't that Chanyeol just now? She thought, brushing it off and looking at Myungsoo.


"Well.. How was that?" She gave him a sly grin.


"This is the first time a girl has ever left me speechless... Much less, a human girl" He said.


"M-mwo? Y-you're not human?!" She asked.


"I'm a werewolf, can't you tell? Hehe, silly Dara!" He smiled.


"B-b-but how? Y-you.. Oh.. In the night you-? But I thought werewolves.. Uhmm.." Dara found herself unable to speak.


She studied his structure, sure enough he was well built. She could see his shirt clinging on to his well formed muscles. OMO! Dara, s-stop looking there!! Dara shook her head, and began to feel her cheeks burning with redness.


"Aha, it's alright Dara, I get that a lot.. You see, those werewolf myths are untrue as far as I'm concerned.. We can actually change anytime we want, full moon or no full moon. The only true thing is that silver is just the worst thing you can put before me" He explained.


"Soo, if I were to pierce you with a silver dagger you would-"


"Dara, as much as you want to stab me with a dagger right now, I'm afraid us werewolves heal pretty quickly" He said, earning a soft punch from her.


"No that's not what I meant I-" She stopped, and looked at the time.


"What's wrong?"


"Myungsoo as much as I'd like to continue our date and learn more about you..... I I-I'm afraid I have to go meet my friends. They'll go on a rampage if they find out I'm with you" She said, his face was saddening.


Myungsoo.. He's actually very fascinating, even if he reminds me of Kai.. It would be really nice if we could see each other again. She thought, giving him a bow, just before turning and walking away.


"Dara wait, hold on!" He said, abruptly stopping her.


He gripped her arm, pulling her closely towards him. And he s his arm around her waist, bending his head closer to her ear.


"I hope we coincidentally meet again, miss Dara" He said with a gentle whisper.


Dara felt herself redden once again. Her eyes widened, when she felt his soft and tender lips press against her cheeks. She completely froze. What just happened? W-why do I feel soo dizzy? He chuckled and patted her head, Walking away and vanished into the crowds. Leaving a confused and stunned Dara behind.


An angry figure looked like fumes were coming out of his ears.


"I WILL SKIN HIS HEAD, DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO STOP ME, OR I WILL SKIN YOURS TOO" Kai angrily said, as he pushed a crowd of young teenagers out of the way.


D.O shoved his roomate, and kept him in an arm lock.


"Kkamjong, calm down. CALM DOWN.. I'm as furious as you are, but we can't go to jail for killing that guy. Dara won't see him again, okay? Don't worry about it" D.O struggled, as Kai tried to punch him.


Chanyeol on the other hand, ran towards Dara, and shook her without thinking.


"Dara! Hello?! Are you okay?! Why aren't you responding? DARA!" He yelled, but she was still motionless.


"Aigoo, If I ever find that guy near you again... I will show no mercy!! Look what he did to my poor Baby!" He muttered, picking up Dara and hoisting her over his shoulder.


After a moment of sudden realization, Daras legs had begun flailing everywhere.


"CH-CHANYEOL?! W-WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?! O-OH MY GOSH! PUT ME DOWN, PLEASE!!" She hollered.


"No, Dara.. I'm really irrated right now, I can't believe that you ran off with some random guy... I was etremely worried about you, you know?" He said, refusing to put her down.


"Ch-Chanyeol.. I.. I'm sorry" She stuttered.


Kai and D.O saw them, and rushed towards them to catch up. She looked at Kais and D.Os disheartened expressions, and felt her chest drop. I feel a bit guilty.. She thought, staring blankly at the ground.


"Chanyeol, can you put me down for a bit? I just have to go to the ladies room" She conjured up the courage to finally speak.


"F-fine, we'll be waiting by the stands.. Dara.. Don't take to long" He said, carefully placing her on the ground.


She made her way towards the ladies room, but sneakily turned in the opposite direction towards the tent right under the clock tower. Maybe I'll have a look. She thought, as she wandered inside.



---------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeung~! I was going to post this earlier today.. But I had to watch the legend of korra season finale! <3 LOL.

Don't worry we'll all see Myungsoo again ;)


tumblr_ludzs0ST251qd6ajbo1_500.gif

omg, I wish i went to london this year instead of next... could've gotten the chance to see exo ;__;

tumblr_m616jotgVH1qzh5sno1_500.gif