The carnival: pt.2

luminosity

Meanwhile Baekhyun had completely lost himself from the group, partially because circuses weren't really his thing. But a strange tent with silver stripes had suddenly came to his attention. 


Aish what the heck.. Might as well give it a try, it looks interesting. He thought, as he pulled the curtains apart and entered the tent.


What he saw had unexpectedly surprised him, there in front of him sitting in a large desk was in fact a middle aged woman, and an angelic looking girl. The woman wore a burgundy satin cloak with small intricate designs of tiny silvery moons and stars, her black hair was disheveled and held together with a golden ribbon, her eyes were a light blue, and she had a light pink star that ran across .


The girl on the other hand was a radiant beauty, her long straight brown hair covered her extensive peter pan collared dress. Her complexion was a flawless milky white, her cheeks were flushed with a soft pink, and her eyes were a bright twinkling hazelnut.


Baekhyun blushed and he sat down. A glimmering crystal ball was placed before him.


"Would you like to have your fortune told?" The woman asked.


"Y-yeh I guess soo.." He said, unable to remove his gaze from the pretty girl.


"I do not depend on mere cards to read fortunes, I find that crystal balls are more expansive and more challenging... Now let's read your fortune. Hmm... Well, this is very interesting" She said, as her long nails pressed the cool glass.


Baekhyun tried to focus on what the strange woman was going on about, but his eyes were completely transfixed upon the girl, who seemed to keep his gaze.


"Annyeung!.. My name's Jieun, but you can call me IU~! I am her personal assisstant" She finally spoke and bowed.


Her voice is soo sweet and cute. He thought.


"M-my names Baekhyun" He said as he bowed, and she smiled.


"Excuse me but, would you like to have your fortune told? Or would you like to flirt with my assisstant?" The woman said with a bemused expression.


"A-aniyo!! M-mianhe.. K-keep going!" He said as his cheeks flushed, and IU let out a giggle.


"Mhm.. A great danger is approaching, it is an incomprehensible darkness that will consume the land, if it is not stopped... Hmm what's this? A girl perhaps? Her name.... Dara was it? Yes, something will happen to her, she is in grave dange-" Before she could finish, a strange item had abruptly pierced through her neck, and blood had begun to seep out.


"My boy.... Never forget this piece of advice: In times of darkness.... L-look to the light... It will surely guide you..." She managed to say, before she fell unto the ground.


Baekhyun stood from his seat and slowly pulled the item from her neck. A joker?


Unaware of what was happening in front of him he heard IUs sudden scream, as a large figure appeared behind her, covering .


What the hell? It's the man from before!!! Baekhyun thought, as he pulled his spare dagger out from his bag.


"Stay out of this boy, it is none of your concern!!" I have unfinished business with this little faerie here!!" He said.


"B-Baekhyun!! Help me-!!!!" She yelped, as they vanished in the blink of an eye.


"!!" He ran outside of the tent and disappeared into the large crowds of people.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile Dara was inside a tent filled with a bountiful amount of graceful and elegant dancers. A few of which were flirting conspiciously with Kai, D.O, Suho, and Chanyeol.


She crossed her arms and glared at the girls, who seemed to be throwing themselves at the four boys. The four of them remained still and unable to do a thing, as the girls giggled and touched their faces.


Dara, stop it.. You are not jealous, no... Those girls are just- THAT GIRL DID NOT JUST BITE MY ERTED BABIES EARLOBE! OMO, WHY IS SHE SNUGGLING SOO CLOSE TO MY HAPPY VIRUS?! S-STOP TRYING TO KISS MY POOR D.O!!... No calm down Dara, this is not like you.. You don't care, Hmph! You could care less!! She thought as her eyebrows began to crease.


She scowled and was about to storm out of the tent, when a handsome guy approached her. 


-----------------------------------

Took another break from studying ~! Ugh, biology just hurts my head -.-

But anyways~ sorry for the short chapter.. I stopped it right there because I need to do another poll...

What do you guys think? ^-^ ... && also please suggest someone else if they aren't in the poll.




(hint: he may be a warlock, werewolf, vampire, faerie ..or something else ;) 

I already wrote the next chapter.. Just waiting until either Minho or Myungsoo win in the polls ~

baekyeol1_large.gif

yeye~! Finally IU shows up! :D

tumblr_lyuofo7DLd1r3w6i0o1_500.gif