Pure bliss.

luminosity

The next morning, Dara awoke to find Yubin gone from her bed.


"Unnie?! Where are you?"


"...." No response.


Maybe she's already downstairs. She shrugged and walked to the bathroom.


"Good morning my little yeobo~!" Chanyeol was the first to greet her ouside.


"Yah! Don't call me that!" She pouted, and he ruffled her hair.


"Yeollie stop it!!! I have bed hair already" He smirked, she's got a pet nickname for me now huh?


"We're practicing today right?" He asked.


"Yup be prepared.. Because I will hurt you with my flaring kicks' She drew her fists with confidence.


"I can't wait!" He smiled, and s his arms around her waist.


She was already getting used to all of this skinship, thanks to Kai and Chanyeol. And her expression had immediately turned into a poker face.


He was about to give her a peck on the cheek, when a loud voice boomed from the bathroom.


"Every, every, everyday naega mandeun HISTORY ~!!!" 


"Bahahahaha! Was that Sehun? Omo, he sings in the shower?! Hahahaha!!!!"


"Yeh.. You should see his other videos, I recorded a bunch.. There was even one where he thought he was home alone.. and he was sliding around the house in boxers, and singing with Baekhyuns toothbrush" He sneered.


"Yeollie, we are going to watch those videos someday.. Just you and me, hahahaha!"


"Yeah, and then maybe you and me can go somewhere after... Like go shopping and take a stroll in the park ... Like a da-" He was interrupted by the pleasant aroma that resonated from downstairs.


"D.O's cooking banana bread!!!!" Dara exclaimed.


"Mwo? Are you an anteater or something?... That sense of smell you have is amazing" He chuckled.


"I'll be right back!! You better be done with the bathroom when I get back upstairs!!" She said, as he let go of her, and she followed the pleasant scent.


However when she arrived in the main hall, she bobbed her head into the living room, and she couldn't contain her happiness when she witnessed a beautiful scene. Suho was sleeping on the couch, and his arms were wrapped around Yubins waist. She was lying directly on top of him, her face pressed against his chest. Dara pressed her hands to , and rapidly ran upstairs, forgetting the banana bread.


"Yeollie!! Can I lean on you for a sec?" She buried her face in his chest.


"M-mwo?! D-Dara of course you can.. Umm... That's really bold of you, but I-" 


"KYAAAAAAAAA~!" His eyes widened in disbelief, when he heard her stiffled squealing.


Was she squealing because of me? He thought, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.


"Can you believe it?! Yubin and Suho are soo cute together!!!!" She shrilled.


Ahh.. So it was them. He looked away in disappointment, and then the door of the bathroom opened.


Steam had poured out of the washroom, as Sehun walked out with a bathrobe on.


"Next!!!!" He said, as he began walking away.


Dara quickly pushed him aside, and quickly rushed in.


"Yah! I was standing here for the longest time!!" The door closed.


"Ladies first~!!!" Dara said.


Chanyeol crossed his arms, and in the blink of an eye, it had happened again.


Before he could process what was happening, he froze in his spot. For Dara had quickly tiptoed, stood on top of his feet, and swiftly kissed his cheek.


"Kamsamnida!!! I promise I won't take too long!" His orbs widened and he stood firmly in place, as she walked back into bathroom, closing the door behind her.


This is pure bliss. He thought to himself as he brushed his cheek and felt it turn pink.



-----------------------------------------

Annyeoung~! I think I like the idea of doing double updates && my last subscriber... Thank you <3 Now I am not completely sad about the number of subscribers LOL.

Darayeol & Subin moments <3 ;D 




I'm sorry... I just had to LMFAO <3 

tumblr_m67nh7NoPY1r9s9g4o3_250.giftumblr_m67nh7NoPY1r9s9g4o4_250.gif