4th investigation.

luminosity

The next two days became cold and distant. Dara would lock herself up in her room all day, and only talked to Sehun and Yubin. Yubin had been disappearing more and more often, and Suho would see her less and less. The only source of warmth that seemed to emanate from the institute was the rumoured love between Baekhyun and IU.


Still, Chanyeol and Kai never gave up. Chanyeol would constantly write to Dara, pushing letters under her door. And Kai on the other hand, would teleport into her room when she was sleeping. He missed her porcelain and doll-like face, he missed teasing her, and most importantly, showing her how much he loved her.


"My angel.. If only you'd talk to me" He caressed her face with his left hand.


"Don't leave..." Her voice startled him.


"Dara, you know that I could never do tha-" He stopped when he realised, she was dreaming.


"Please, stay with me. Stay with me..." She looked disdained, and extremely disheartened.


Who was she thinking of? Was it him? Chanyeol? D.O? ...


"Appa.. H-he'll hurt me again! Remember the promise that you made to me years ago? You said that you'd always protect me, we even shared our first kiss!!" Dara muttered in her sleep.


First kiss?! What the- She's dreaming of him... Her first love... Daras words made him emotionless, after all she still thought of him. Her childhood crush. But what, what was his name? He slowly inched closer to her face to see if he could hear his name, when suddenly... He was met face to face with Daras foot.


"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KIM JONGIN?! YAH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU SENSELESS ERT!!!" She bellowed, grabbed her pillow and thrashed him with it.


"Wah!! Calm down Dara! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I was worried-AHH!!! Calm down jagiya, PLEEEASE?!!" She threw one of her large hardcover books at him, and he hit the wall.


"OUUUT!! GET OUUUT!! I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!" She threw a slipper in his direction, but he caught it.


He endured all the pain she was giving him, but then he missed it. He missed how she'd hit him, how she called him a erted baby, how cutely her nose wrinkled when she was annoyed, and how she smiled when he knew he was the reason that caused her to.


He flung himself at her, enduring all the weary hits from her pillows and textbooks. And he threw his arms around her, as she struggled to break free from his grasp.


"Dara, look... I'm sorry. Me and Chanyeol, we won't fight anymore. I promise! We miss you Dara, please... Just please talk to the both of us! We'll stop this if you just return to the old Dara that we love..." He tightened his embrace.


"You stupid, stupid erted baby.. When will you ever learn?!" She rolled her eyes, and punched his chest.


"If you dare to insult each other or fight again, I will personally beat the crap out of both of you. And, I'll marry Sehun or D.O" She crossed her arms, and puffed her cheeks.


"Hehe, that's more like it. There's my adorable little angel" He caressed her cheek, and proceeded to kiss it.


Bmp, bmp. Dara, stop.. You don't want this, you don't want to put the two boys you love against each other.. It's just not right.


"But I still can't forgive you for letting your guard down and letting Yeol kiss you.." He stared at her with his dark brown adamant orbs.


He drew the space between them, drawing closer and closer until the bridge of their noses had met. But as Kai closed his eyes, a soft force met his face.. Dara's teddybear, the one he loathed because of the stranger that won it for her at the carnival.


"Nope, sorry you ert baby... I bet you have morning breath!" She giggled, and he drew her into his arms, tickling her until she fell on to the ground.


------------------------------------

Suho was in the living room reading a novel, this was the only thing he could do because he felt restless. Yubin hadn't been home as often, and he was worried. He was worried for her safety, and worried for who she was with.


He sat and contemplated... Where is she? I hope she's safe... Please don't let her be with Taeyang.


Until the projector suddenly started flashing red, indicating that someone was calling.


"Prof!" Suho turned the projector on, and called everybody down.


"Annyeung everyone! Ah, it's nice to see all of you" The professor was fixing spare robot parts.


"What's up prof?" Sehun asked.


"Well, I think that there is something worth investigating.... You see, a warlock from the eastern region sent me a request to see all of you. He's throwing a grand party indeed and usually, his are the ones most spoken about. This means that there will be many allies and enemies, and this is your chance to get some info" 


"Omo, a ball!?" Dara exclaimed.


"Yes, precisely"


Dara and Yubin exchanged glances and squealed with joy.


"There is also a group that has been greatly spoken of, apparently they have aquired some sort of powers... Just like the six of you" Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, D.O, Sehun, and Baekhyun looked at each other and gasped.


"It will be the following day, 7 p.m sharp! So dress to impress young ladies and lads! I'm sure you'll look quite exquisite and handsome. But alas, I cannot go... There is too much work to be done! Farewell now" The professor waved goodbye, and the projector turned off.


"Time to bring out the suits!" Chanyeol shouted with awe.


"Noona! What colour will you be wearing?" Sehun asked.


"Yah! I'm not telling any of you! Come on Yubin, I'll show you what I'm going to wear. And Kai, if I sense that you teleported into our room.. My high heel is going to be implanted on to your face" She sent him a dirty glance, and he smirked.


Dara then hooked arms with Yubin, and the two excitedly made their way upstairs.


She's talking to Kai... Chanyeol turned away and kept to himself.

_______________________________


In a clear white room, six different boys sat across a large leather couch.


"Well boys, it's time that we prepare for Jokwon's ball. I'm sure that she'll be there... We'll finally be able to see her" The tallest figure with a distinct and handsome face spoke with his deep toned voice.


"If the rumours are true... Well the legend, our princess.... She's real" A boy with a babyface replied.


"Yes.. We'll finally get to meet her..." A boy with dark charcoal like eyes stared outside the window.



----------------------------------------

Guess you'll know what to expect next chapter keke ;) 

Exo-m gifs will start appearing now ! :D

Thanks to all the subbies and readers, a blowing jokwon kiss to you all <3 lolol.


tumblr_m64sgtgjf21rw14rio7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mi79s4AZUd1r8d91lo6_250.gif