Hydrokenesis.

luminosity

Kai was right behind her, but before he could scold her for leaving his side, the water had instantly risen. The girl secured her arm around Chanyeol, and was now moving her hands slowly, as if she was treading the water in mid-air. A darkness had begun covering the cool water, and it appeared as if a shadow had risen over an area of it.


Dara was about to jump into the water, when she heard a yell from behind her. The shadow had speedily reached the surface, and formed a hazy barrier around Kai, who was now struggling.


"! How am I supposed to kill this thing, when I can't even harm it!!' He said, trying to slice his blade in its direction but it did no damaged, leaving it unharmed, and it began forming into the shape of a man.


Kai ceased, for the dark figure placed it's hand on his neck, and began to grip it with brute strength.


"KAI!" Dara screamed, she couldn't do anything to save him, for if she did, she would hurt Kai instead.


---------------------------------------------


"SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!"


"Hyung! Did you hear that screaming, just now?" Sehun said to the leader, who was studying the forest area.


"D-Dara?! That voice... It's hers!!!" He said.


He suddenly felt his fingers tremble, and before he knew it, he was already running towards her screaming voice.


"Wait hyung!!" Sehun said, unable to keep up.


------------------------------------------


Dara was now struggling to reach Chanyeol, because Kai was temporarily trapped in a haze of fog. She tried her best to swing her demon blade at the little girl, but her attempts were unsuccessful, and she almost ended up falling into the dark waters.


The girl was now shifting her face slowly towards Chanyeols, and she opened . Dara gasped when she saw his eyes widen, and his mouth fall open.


She was draining his life. Dara shrieked, at her sudden realization.


But to her never ending horror, she heard a cry of pain. Kai, tears were slowly forming around her eyes. I-I can't just sit around here and cry! I have to do something!!! She was about to jump into the water, and strangle the little girl, when a hand grabbed her arm, and pulled her back.


"D-D.O?! D.O!!" She wrapped her arms around him, and buried her face in his chest.


"It's alright Dara, me and Baekhyun are here" He said, as he softly patted her head.


"We have to help Chanyeol and Kai!!" She drew herself away from him, and pointed to where the both of them were.


"Baekhyun's helping Kai, I'll go help Chanyeol" He said, as he drew a bow and arrow from his sling bag.


He pulled the arrow back, and aimed straight at the girl. It shot straight at the girls neck, and her eyes slowly widened, as blood started forming at the edges of the arrow.


Dara screamed as she saw Chanyeol drop his head, his eyes had lost their twinkle, and his face was completely pale, and lifeless.


The girl then lowered her head, and pulled the arrow out of her neck, blood spurted, and fell, touching the waters surface. opened wider, and she let out a horrendous cackle.


"Now you've made me angry!!!...." She wailed.


She clenched her fist, and dozens of shadows shot straight up from the water, forming more dark lifeless figures. A shadow had scampered forward instantly, and gripped D.O by the throat.


"NO!! NO!! D.O!!!!" She yelled, as the girl crept from the water, her head twitched back and fourth, and steadily approached Dara.


"You, you're what he wants.. What he needs... If I procure your presence, he'll free me.... HE'LL FREE ALL OF US!!!" She let out a menacing laugh, and raised her arm.


But before she could capture Dara, a wave of water shot up beside her, startling the little girl.


"DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON DARA!!!" Suho bellowed, as his hands slowly flowed in a circular pattern, that gradually turned into intricate, and different patterns.


And to Dara surprise, a large wave had drawn from the water, and splashed everywhere, clearing most of the darkness from the lake, and the foggy haze had started to disappear.


"Suho!!" Dara shouted in amazement.


He has powers too?! She thought, as the water was shooting up like a tsunami this time, aiming straight at the area Kai and Baekhyun were in. The shadows had screeched in pain, as a hint of sunlight appeared through the cloudy fog, diminishing the translucent man who held Kai by the neck, and the water had crashed, and destroyed half of the dock completely.


"DAMN IT HYUNG!! WE'RE SOAKING WET!!' Kai shouted.


Sehun chuckled, while Dara turned to face the water.


"Chanyeol!!" She yelped, running towards the lake, he was now floating unconciously above the surface.



---------------------------------------------


Hullo ~! I'm back with another update ! Yay for more action!! ^-^

Oh and also... It would be lovely if anyone could make a banner for my story maybe? mhm. I'm not that good at editing soo if anyone would like to make one for it that'd be amazing <3 :D 



Baekhyun oppa <3