Ultimatum

That Girl, That Boy

I have another poster by JazeMarie ^^ Thank you deary! <3


Back in the classroom opposite the principal's office, Shinyeong sat on the floor on her knees. She rubbed her burning cheek. Jenny had slapped her hard enough to leave a faint handprint. 

'You utter cow! How could you do that to him?! And to her! How could you?!' she yelled, pointing to D.O.

'Simple. I don't like her' said Shinyeong indignantly. 

Chanyeol clenched his fists. Baekhyun sensed his patience was being tested and patted his arm, hoping he wouldn't lose it anytime soon. D.O came forward. 

'Wait...Sh-Shinyeong... Do you mean to say... You've been lying to me? All this time, you've been lying to me?! Baekhyun was right?!'

She turned to face him, tears welling up in her eyes. 

'I'm sorry, D.O-oppa'

Kai scoffed at her tears. Yeah right, sorry my . D.O bent down, angered. His eyes were dark and Shinyeong suddenly realised who she had played with. She hadn't managed to find his weakness nor his temper levels during their entire relationship. It suddenly occured to her that she in fact, knew barely anything about D.O. He raised his arm, as if to hit her and she whimpered, scared of what he would do. D.O brought his arm forward with immense force- so much so that she could feel the wind whip past her ears as he punched the wall behind her. 

'K-Kyungsoo-ah...' she began

'No. It's D.O-ssi for you. I don't know who you are.'

'Aside from playing with you, D.O, she's also the one who injured Haneul' said Luhan

D.O's eyes widened yet again as he turned to face Shinyeong again.

'You did what?! H-H-How could... Oh God, oh , God...I can't believe... Who even are you?! I don't know you!'

D.O ran out of the room. He was furious, upset and confused. How could I have been such an idiot?! He shoved past Lay who was just coming in to see what was going on.

'Woah... What's going on in here? D.O? Hey!... Where's he going?' 

Su Ho explained everything. 

'Right, that's it. I'm going. I'm going to the hospital' said Lay.

Shinyeong cackled. 

'Really, Lay? Or should I say Yixing?... You're going to the hospital? You wouldn't step within a mile of a hospital!'

Kris pulled her hair to shut her up. Not so tough now without D.O by your side, are you?

'Hey you, be quiet down there. You haven't got any dignity left so hush unless you want Jen here to give you another slap'

Jenny got up.

'I'd be willing to. I can't believe you'd be so horrible to the people you've known all your life! Have you no conscience?!' she screamed

Mr Park had had enough. 

'Kids! All of you, sit down! Lay-ssi, if you'd like to go and check that Haneul and Sehun are okay, you are free to go. I think someone should be with little Sehun anyway, he's only a young kid and I'm sure he'd appreciate someone being there with him'

Lay bowed and left, slamming the door shut and running down the corridor to borrow a bike to ride to the hospital. 

'Alright, now Shinyeong-ssi-' Mr Park started.

 

There was an abrupt knock on the door. Chen sighed. We're never going to get through this, are we? Everyone stared at the shut door and a voice came from the other side.

'I'm sorry. It's me, D.O... Can I come back in?'

'Come in quickly please, D.O-ssi' said Mr Park. 

D.O opened the door and it became apparent that he wasn't alone. He was holding onto Daehyun's ear. 

'Yah! Stop touching me! Sir! Sir! He's man-handling me! Tell D.O to let go!'

D.O let go and pushed him onto the floor. Shinyeong was shocked that he acted so harshly towards him. He was so different from the loving and caring boy she had played with. He caught her eye and bit his lip to stop himself from crying. I can't believe she would just use me like that so this is payback.

'Ah, Daehyun-ssi, how perfect that you're here now.' said Mr Park

'Ne... Park Sunsengnim...' 

'You see, both Shinyeong-ssi and yourself have been accused of causing bodily harm to another student and breaking and entering someone else's property. We already know that Shinyeong is guilty as Kris is a witness however I need someone to testify for you-'

'I'll do it' said Minwoo confidently.

Daehyun glared at him, daggers coming out of his eyes. 

'You... Don't... Aren't we friends?'

'I'm sorry pal but after you gave me all this, do you really think we're still friends? You left me for dead... Sunsengnim, I can testify and provide evidence.' 

'I have nothing to do with any of this! They're lying!' said Shinyeong

'Oh please, shut up! I know exactly what you've been doing! You're the one who threw the tomato at Haneul in assembly and you're the one who tried to hurt her again with those lockers! All this time, I kept quiet because you were my friend but seeing you turn on Minwoo- our childhood friend- I don't care what happens to you anymore! I should have reported you a long time ago, Shinyeong! But do you know why I didn't?! You still had some good in you back then! But honestly, throwing something at such a height... You know that a heavy object at that velocity can kill! You knew you didn't like D.O-ssi! You're crazy and stupid!' Jenny yelled

She jabbed her finger at Daehyun.

'And you! Don't you even dare try and go along with the whole 'I-was-drunk-and-didn't-know-what-I-was-doing' story! You know that's utter BS! You attacked Haneul like some savage beast and you broke into their dormitory! Minwoo told me everything- how you stayed over at his every night during the holidays just waiting for the perfect opportunity and I know you wanted to frame him by using his jacket. On top of that, look what you've done to your best friend! Look at him. In the eyes!' 

'You know, breaking my foot was the best thing you've done for me. It made me realise that I can't keep living under your control. Only God can save you now. You're dead to me!' said Minwoo

Daehyun stood up and lunged forwards. Chanyeol stepped in front of him and knocked him back with a punch right on his nose. Tao placed his foot on him, keeping him down. Mr Park shook his head. 

'Kim Shinyeong, Jung Daehyun: I'm extremely disappointed in you. I will be involving the police about this as these are both criminal offences. It's likely you will have to serve time in juvenile prison or at least go under community service. On top of this, you are hereby expelled. Do note that as you have been expelled from our school, you will not be able to attend any other schools in Seoul. I hope you're both happy that you have ruined your future education by acting in such a way.' 

 

 

***

 

Sehun felt a pair of hands wrap around his clenched fists. He looked up to find a panting Lay. 

'Hyung?! How... Wha-What are you doing here? How are you here?! You hate hospitals!' 

Lay shook his head. 

'Don't be silly, Sehun. If it's Haneul, of course I'm going to come... And I can't leave you alone by yourself. You look grey with worry' 

Sehun began to cry again and Lay pulled the maknae up so he was standing. 

'Come on, it's better to get away from here. Haneul will be fine, I promise'

As they came out of the ward, they were met by everyone else. Everyone hugged the tearful maknae and they sat down. 

'Tell me why she's like this. What actually happened, Kris?' said Sehun through his hiccups.

'I tried...I really did. I ran to stop her but she-she dropped it anyway. She was taunting me and I made a grab at her but it was too late. As soon as she threw it, I grabbed onto her hair and brought her down to the office and that's when I rang you, Sehun...Oh my God, it's all my fault, isn't it? Why didn't we warn her? Oh God.' said Kris

'We don't know what she's capable of. She seems to enjoy running away' said Su Ho

'We were scared of what she'd do if she had to choose sides... She's already been through so much' said Chanyeol.

Lay kept quiet. He had opposed not telling you in the first place and seeing you like that broke his heart. 

'We have to stay by her side until she wakes up' 

He wasn't going to give up on you that easily. The surgery light turned off and Tao stood up attentively. The doctor came out and removed his mask. He smiled kindly at Sehun, recognising him.

'Your girlfriend will be fine, my dear boy so don't worry'

Sehun didn't bother telling him that you weren't actually his girlfriend.

'There's no sign of internal injury or bleeding as the hit was from a blunt object and not a sharp one. Her memory should be fine too as her brain was not damaged. She may find herself having severe headaches but these will decrease in frequency and pain as time goes on. The surgery went well as her blood type is O positive-'

'Which is the most common' said Su Ho, knowledgable as always.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

'Exactly. You're well informed young man. A medical student, are you?'

Su Ho shook his head.

'I'm not in University yet, doctor'

'Well you'd be a perfect candidate for the degree... But anyway we had plenty of stored blood for the blood transfusion. Are any of you her family members?' 

D.O stepped forwards.

'We all are. We're her brothers' 

The doctor nodded not quite understanding what he meant but he smiled nonetheless. 

'She'll wake up soon. She's in room 4 so you can all go and see her.' 

He patted Sehun's head.

'Chin up, son. She'll be fine, I can assure you' 

 

 


OH I LOVED TROLLING YOU GUYS BWAHAHA. I absolutely loved your comments!!!! hahahahahahaha

Wahooo, Shinyeong and Daehyun will be serving prison time ;) and will not be able to go to any school in Seoul ;) D.O got his revenge back on Shinyeong by bringing Daehyun into the firing line. Minwoo got his revenge on Daehyun by testifying against him and Jenny managed to fight back against Shinyeong and Daehyun! And of course, Haneul is fine ^^ 

wow... This story is coming to an end soon T_T Gonna have to see if I can squeeze it all in and finish by Chapter 100 but perhaps it'll end up being Chapter 101... We'll see, we'll see ;) I have one final surprise in store for you ^^ 

I feel a bit bad for making Kris so violent towards Shinyeong so please don't take it the wrong way! I'm not promoting violence towards girls in any way! See it as this: he cares so much about Haneul that he forgets about his mannerisms etc and is just acting the way he is because so upset and distraught etc etc etc ^^