Jenny?

That Girl, That Boy

message to vivalavina~ your wish is my command! ;) 

_____________________________________________________________

 

'Can I please kick him?' said Chanyeol

'Knowing you, you'll end up kicking him closer towards her' said Baekhyun

'Oh please, my kicking skills are incredible' 

'Shut up you lot. We all know who's the best at football here' said Luhan

'Says who? I'm better than you at penalties, you know that!' said Xiu Min

Kris looked unimpressed. I let her go with Lay for a few hours and they wind up sleeping together. Dear Lord, please help me. D.O walked out of his room, fully dressed and looking smart. 

'My girlfriend wanted me to pick her up because there's no one to bring her to school...'

No one said anything. No one had to. D.O sighed and shut the door. He was beginning to really despise his friends. Can't they see how happy I am being with her? Why would she ever try to hurt me? He made a mental note to ask her a few questions anyway, just to make sure. Once D.O was out of the dorm, the atmosphere relaxed slightly and Chanyeol sat crosslegged on the floor facing you with the biggest smile plastered on his face. You felt someone was nearby and opened an eye. As you saw Chanyeol smiling like a creep at you, you yelped and shot out of bed, hitting him with your pillow. 

'Yeollie, that's too damn scary for the morning! Don't you ever do that again!'

Lay stirred from his sleep and sensing the tall shadows near him, he kept his eyes shut. Oh god. I'm really going to get it now, aren't I?... Kris tapped his foot, unamused and Lay began to feel weary of facing him. Oh god, oh god, oh god. He sat up and got out of bed, walking past Kris who held onto his collar.

'Now where do you think you're going, Mr Zhang Yixing?'

Lay tried to run off but Kris' grip on his collar almost choked him. He whimpered in pain so Kris let go of him. As soon as he felt that Kris wasn't holding his shirt, he legged it to the bathroom and Kris began banging on the door. 

'You know better than to run away from me, Lay!'

'I-I can explain! I have a good explanation! Just don't kill me! Don't kill me!'

Everyone else chuckled. It was good to see some life in the dorm. 

 

*** 

 

'Oppa! You really came to get me?!'

'Of course I did, Shinyeong-ah. Why? Were you expecting someone else?'

D.O felt bad about accusing him girlfriend but Kris' words still rang true in his ears.

 

'Perlease! What do you even know about Kim Shinyeong?!'

'I know that she still has no idea about what happened to Haneul at that god damned party!'

'Oh and that's what she told you?! Are you sure she isn't just lying to you?!'

As much as he hated to admit it, a part of him believed his friends as he knew full well that his friends would never try to break his relationship with his girlfriend. He felt awful about punching Baekhyun and seeing that Baekhyun couldn't even look at him made D.O feel disgusted in himself. Shinyeong placed a light kiss on his cheek, knowing that a kiss on the lips was a bit forward... for now. D.O's train of thought was momentarily blocked and he smiled at his girlfriend as she locked her arms with his, happily walking to school with him. 

'You'd never lie to me, would you?' 

Shinyeong was shocked by his question.

'What was that, oppa? I didn't hear you'

'I asked whether you would ever lie to me'

Shinyeong gulped. 

'No... I'd never lie to you. I really love you, D.O'

D.O was content with her answer and didn't give it another thought. 

 

***

 

After school, you headed to the pool with Jenny. It had been a while since the two of you had spoken and Jenny was feeling left out now that Shinyeong was always with D.O so you were happy to spend some time with her. As you floated around in the pool, Minwoo walked past and peered in, spotting you and Jenny. She squealed and you waved to him. He quickly mouthed that he had football practice and he ran off. 

'I take it you still like Minwoo?' you said, side eyeing her. 

'What? No! He likes Shinyeong anyway'

'I'm not an idiot, Jen... I can tell you like him'

'But he's got his eyes on Shinyeong!'

'So what? You can still go after him!'

'No I can't...' Jenny said sadly

You sighed and hauled yourself out of the pool. 

'Wh-Where are you going?!'

You winked at Jenny, who was shouting at you from the pool. 

'Hurry and get changed! We're paying Minwoo a visit, okay?'

 

***

 

'I hate you'

'No you don't'

'Oh yes I do. I can't look him in the eye!'

'Oh whatever. I'm setting you two up on a date, okay?'

You were sitting on the sidelines of the football pitch and it was starting to get dark. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket and saw you had a text from Kai. 

'Where are you? Are you okay?'

You giggled at how concerned he was. 

'I'm fine, oppa! I'm with Jenny and we're by the football pitch watching Minwoo. I'll be back soon ^^'

'Don't worry about it, I'm coming to get you myself. Stay there :)'

 

The whistle blew and the practice session was over. Minwoo ran over and you could see that Jenny was struggling to look at him. You grinned cheerfully at him and pulled on your jumper as it was starting to get cold. You nudged your friend who had become stiff like a statue. 

'Jenny-ah... Are you okay? You feel really cold!'

Minwoo dropped his bag and put his hand on her forehead. You saw her tense up at his touch and smiled to yourself. 

'Aish, Jenny! You're burning up!'

'How about you give her a jumper or something of yours, Minwoo?' you suggested. 

Minwoo nodded and draped his hoodie over her shoulders, picking up her bag and taking her hand. 

'Come on, let's get you warm. I'll buy you a coffee'

You saw Jenny turn towards you as she was led away and mouth a quick 'thank you'. You smiled and gave her a thumbs up, happy that you could finally help out your friend. 

 

As Kai was making his way over to the sports building, he noticed Jenny and Minwo leaving. Argh, they left her alone?! Although he was momentarily blinded by anger, it wasn't enough for him not to notice a tiny detail on Jenny's hoodie. It was black, fine. Fair enough. There are plenty of black hoodie's in the world but there was also a gold symbol on the right pocket. I've seen that before somewhere. It's the hoodie that the person who broke in was wearing... Why would Jenny break in though? It was all too much for Kai to think about and when you saw him, you noticed he was massaging his temples. You ran towards him, swinging your bag at your side and pounced. 

'Kaaaaaai! You didn't have to come and get me if your head hurts so much'

You pouted and Kai turned to look away from you. God why does she have to do that? It kills me with cuteness overload. Eurgh, I feel so weird saying 'cuteness overload'. You frowned as you hadn't earned any reaction from Kai. 

'Kai? Are you okay? Let's go get you some paracetamol. Please don't worry about everything, I'm sure it'll figure itself out in no time...'

Kai nodded but in reality he just wanted to shake his head over and over again. He didn't want to confuse you anymore than you already were- having to choose between friends but deep down, the thing he wanted more than ever was the reassurance that you believed him and you wouldn't take Shinyeong's side. 

There's something seriously wrong going on and now that Jenny is involved, I really hope Haneul doesn't get too upset if it turns out to be the worst. 

 

 


waaaa, I woke up to find so many nice comments! kekeke, I think I've got this plot figured out now :D

ohohohoho, Kai thinks Jenny has something to do with it. But he doesn't know it's Minwoo's hoodie... So is Minwoo really that innocent? Or is he just playing? Or maybe it's not the same hoodie? Hmmmmm.

comment and subcribe if you've managed to make it this far without subscribing trololololol <3