Sleeping on the 1st night in Japan

That Girl, That Boy

'So how long so you reckon she's gonna be in there for?' 

'God knows... Her bag is out here meaning... none of her clothes will be in there' 

'So what's she supposed to change into?' 

'Exactly' 

Holy freaking . My bag is still outside. Kill me now... And I can hear them right outside the door talking about me.

 

'Okay, 100 won for Haneul coming out in the next 5 minutes' 

'Fine, 100 won for Hanuel coming out dressed in someone's clothes' 

'Oh thats good. How about we bet who's clothes it'll be?' 

'100 won, D.O's' 

'Why do you say that, Xiu Min?' 

'Well she wore your stuff when we went out for dinner together so I'm guessing she'll pick the same thing' 

'That's a good point... Plus he's short. She'd never fit into Kris or Chanyeol's clothes' 

'Or Lay's...' 

'What was that? I heard my name!' 

'Come over here, Lay!... Okay, I'm placing my bet as 100 won on Luhan's or Sehun's clothes' 

'Nah, I don't think their wardrobe will appeal to her' 

'What on earth are you all talking about?' 

 

Now everyone had gathered outside the closet waiting for one thing; you.

'Eurgh, how long is she going to take!? Even Su Ho and Kai finished beating up Sehun' 

'Lets not remind me of that, please. My ears are still ringing from Kai's nagging' 

Breathe out Haneul... Yeah, they're all eagerly waiting outside to see who's clothes you've decided to put on but it's okay... Let's do this.

You unlocked the door. You felt everyone and everything go silent when you walked out. Everyone was anticipating your outfit. 

3...2...1

'YAH YOU OWE ME 100 WON!'

'HEY I WON A BET TOO!' 

'She's wearing bits from everyone's wardrobe' 

'Erm, Haneul? Why didn't you just come out and get your bag?' 

'I was scared Chanyeol would abduct me again' 

 

Luhan stepped forwards to begin the examination.

'I spot D.O's sweatpants' 

'S-sorry, I just remember you let me borrow them last time so-' 

'Don't worry, it's fine. You can keep them if you like' 

'Thanks, D.O-ssi' 

'Ahem... I also see... Kai, is that your hoodie?' 

'Sure is... It's the one I let you borrow before, right?' 

'Yeah... Do you mind-' 

'Not at all. Borrow it whenever you like' 

'And Haneul, if I may ask... What top are you wearing?' 

Everyone burst out laughing. You blushed. 

'I'm actually wearing Kris' t-shirt. He wore it when we first met so I remembered it' 

There were a couple of sighs in the room but you decided not to notice them. You didn't notice the smug faces of Kai, D.O and Kris either.

'Well lets go to bed. Its been a hectic night' 

'Yeah, I feel like my body has had years drained from it' 

 

The maids came and laid out 13 sets of blankets and pillows on the floor. There were 7 people of one side and 6 on the other, everyone sleeping head to head. As everyone pounched on the sleeping sets, you hung back unsure of where to place yourself. You ended up on the row of 7, at the end, nearest the door. Next to you was Kai but you didn't have to sleep head to head with anyone which was a good thing too. You often moved your arms around at night and once you had slept head to head with Ah Ri and ended up smacking her in the face. 

'Be wary. I might whack you in the face tonight...But maybe you deserve it for being so horrible to Sehun' 

'You're the one who ran away from everyone and gave us all a heart attack!... Besides, are you taking Sehun's side now?' 

'Why yes, indeed I am' 

'Tsk tsk Haneul, I thought you'd have a better choice in guys' 

'Oh really? Like who then?' 

Me.

'Oh anyone but Sehun... Come on!' 

'Are you jealous?' 

Yes.

'What? No!' 

'Good, because you shouldn't be... Should I turn off the light guys?' 

'Thanks Haneul!' 

'You're a star!' 

'Goodnight!' 

'Night!' 

'I haven't brushed my teeth!'

'Ewwwwww'

 

***

 

A few hours had passed and you could hear the gentle snoring of the younger members of EXO. Chanyeol and Baekhyun kept making strange sounds on the other side of the room but you were shivering. 

Damn this cold floor. Damn this door.

You moved around and shifted yourself so you were huddled in a ball, taking care not to hit Kai who seemed to be fast asleep. Eventually you managed to fall asleep despite feeling like an icicle. During the night, you carried on tossing and turning and as expected, your arm went flying and hit Kai's face. He woke up with a shock only to find your hand on his face and you sleeping relatively peacefully next to him. 

She looks so pretty when she's sleeping.

Kai took hold of your hand, wanting to guide it back to you but he noticed your icy touch and shuddered. 

Jesus Christ, how cold can she be?!

At that moment, you took back your hand away from Kai's grip and shifted away from him, turning your back to face him. It was just a reflex of yours that you'd always had. You were taught to seem awake when you were asleep in case there were unwanted intruders at your home in London. Kai kept very still and then turned you back over to face him. 

I want to see your face. And I want it only to be me that can see this... My Lord, you really are freezing.

He brought his arm out and pulled you closer to him. You let out a soft snore making it hard for Kai not to laugh. 

Ah so cute!

He brought you close to his body, hoping that by doing so he'd be able to warm you up with his body heat. He then also laid a part of his blanket over you, trying to keep you warm. You shivered slightly again before settling down but Kai could still read the pained expression on your face.

Aish, this girl... Trying to take care of me?... Now it's my turn to take care of you.  

Your eyebrows were furrowed together so he gently pressed inbetween them with his fingers. Your face relaxed and the now content Kai wrapped his arm around you, closing off the space between you and him and fell soundly asleep.

 

 

 

 

 


seems like you're all after a bit of Kai loving. Keke, see I listen to all your comments! So if you want something... tell me! And I'll most probably do it ;) So you've all got to comment nowwwww ;D pleaaase <3 

I'm really thankful to everyone who's subscribed! Omo, I still can't believe it! Nearly 400 subscribers?! I still remember when it was just 1! Huhuuu

Let me tell you a secret: originally I wasn't going to write this part for Kai... (I know, kill me now) BUT it was supposed to be for someone else... Anyone want to try guessing? Think outside the box! CLUE: They're not one of the main OTP's ya'll keep shipping her with... oooooh! If you get it right, thats a little clue for what's going to come up next in our story teehee ^^