Running away

That Girl, That Boy

You made your way to the dining room and felling happy. You tried to open the sliding doors.

Funny... I didn't think you could lock these kinds of doors...

You yanked open the door with all your might.

'Hey guys! Good Morning! Have you already eat-' 

You stared at what you saw in front of you. It was Kai. Tied up with the rope Chanyeol had got Sehun to fetch from the closet. Tied in the same way your parents had been tied. You began to back away from them. 

This isn't... Oh God, please. I don't want to remember this.

Baekhyun came running over, still smiling. 

'Haneul! We saved you some food! Kris hasn't come out of the shower yet so don't eat it all... Hey, are you.. Yah! Haneul! Where are you going?!' 

You had backed away enough that you hit your back against the door frame. You felt your way across to the door entrance and made a run for it, the image of your parents still fresh in your mind. You bumped into Kris as he came out from the bathroom, towel slung over his shoulders, hair standing up on all ends. He caught your hand but you pulled away, not bothering to look back.

'Haneul! Yah! Haneul! Where are you going?!'

You just ran and ran- out of the house, down the path, out of the reception, not caring about the people who just thought you were a crazy girl crying holding a bouquet of cherry blossoms.

 

Back at the house, the atmosphere was tense. Kris was furious. 

But I don't know why I'm so angry. Maybe because I don't know why she's so upset.

He walked into the dining room and saw Kai being untied. The room was quiet and everyone looked just as confused as he was.

'Care to explain what happened here?' 

'They tied me up when you were in the shower and then Haneul came over for breakfast and left again without saying anything' 

'Wait... They tied you up?' 

'Yeah...' 

'And why, may I ask?' 

'Because... I... erm' 

'He slept with Haneul last night' 

'HE DID WHAT?!' 

'No! Not like that! She was cold so I put my arm around her and then this morning I wake up and find myself ambushed and tied up like I'm about to be shot and-' 

'Tied up... like you're about to be shot?! You idiots! You imbeciles! You're all idiots and useless!' 

The boys stopped and stared at him. Chanyeol stopped untying Kai. Everyone looked at each other. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes.

Kris knows why she left... But he won't tell us. It's against his morals to do so. 

'I'm going out to look for her. I'll be back soon. I need to find her' 

I need to tell her it'll be alright. I'm the only one she's told about her family. She trusts me...

Tao stepped in front of Kris, blocking his way. 

'You're not going' 

'And why not?' 

'You passed her on her way out but she didn't want to talk to you. She needs to be alone' 

'How would you even know?' 

'Are you really asking me that? About how would I know? Hyung, you know full well why I know' 

'Huang Zi Tao, get out of my way' 

'Or what, hyung? You're not going after her' 

'Yes I am!' 

'No you're not!' 

Kris threw a punch at Tao's face in the heat of the moment. Tao blocked it easily and held his fist in front of him. Kris aimed another punch using his other hand which Tao grabbed aswell. 

'Hyung... Please. She'll come back when she's ready' 

 

Kris sat down in defeat. His wrath was still lingering in the air. No one dared question him about what he knew about you. They were worried but knew it was best for you to be alone. Chanyeol quickly untied Kai and let him out. Kai stayed silent, trying to read Kris' expressions. They were colder than usual, his lips were pressed together and he shot Chanyeol a steely glare. 

I know it's not his fault... He didn't know it would be so personal to her but still, that fool...

Meanwhile as Kai was busy changing out of his pajamas, he tried to recall the situation.

She saw me... tied up... and then ran away? But she was holding flowers?... Who gave them to her?... And why is Kris so hot about it?! And how does he know so much?... Aish...this is really making me go crazy. Really really crazy. And where the hell did Luhan go? And Lay?! Damn you Lay... You're injured and you still go on your own solitude walks by yourself...What if you hurt yourself again?! No one would find you. Our phones don't work in Japan... Aish, no wonder we're the problem group. No wonder they call us EXO. 

 

 

 


doubleeeeey updatey~ohohohoho.

from my last chapter, people requested more Kris, Chen, Baekhyun, D.O and Lay moments so I'm planning how to fill those in. Am I neglecting any of the characters btw?... I feel like I am but theres so many omg, I can't keep track... Bleurgh.

tumblr_m44euiJdXu1rt3breo2_500.gif

those two <3 sobsss

tumblr_m44ogmzZkI1r1iq50o1_500.jpg

I dunno... This picture just makes me really happy ^^ Seeing everyone laughing and smiling teehee

tumblr_m40d1k0Tx41rvlv4po1_500.jpg

this also made me laugh. Oh leader, now we know what you're thinking ;)

 

Please comment and subcribe <3 I'm doing all my exams over the next month and a half so updates will probably be like this... every few days but I'll try doing double or triple updates instead of single ones everyday :( I've done 2/22 exams so far T_T eurgh