Icy stares

That Girl, That Boy

After talking through the night, the clock struck 6.30AM and it was time for D.O to make breakfast for everyone. He headed over to the kitchen and began to take out some pans. Unsure of what to do, you just stood around like a dumbfound child.

'Hey, Haneul-ssi? Be an angel and grab me the eggs from the fridge, please'

You walked over to the super modern fridge, opened it and stared at the immense amount of food in it.

'Erm... D.O-ssi? Where exactly are the eggs? How on earth do you find anything in here?'

He laughed.

'Scared by the amount of food we eat?'

'Not gonna lie here. There's enough food to feed an entire family for a month.'

'Well there's 13 of us, aren't there?'

'13?...I thought there were only 12 of you guys in this dorm?'

'-and now you, Haneul-ssi. Best keep a close eye on you so you don't go round seducing everyone' he added a wink and chuckled slightly

'YAH!'

You threw a cabbage at him but he managed to dodge it. It hit the door nearest to the kitchen as the dorm was almost all open plan apart from the bedrooms and the bathrooms. You heard a moan from the room and you quickly glanced at D.O

'Ooooooh, Haneul-ssi has woken up one of the guys! I wonder who it isssssssss' 

'D.O-ssi, who sleeps in that room?'

'The one with the icy stare...'  he was joking around again

'D.O-ssiiiiiiiiiiiiii'

'Your aegyo won't help you now'

'Hyung, who's this?' 

 

You froze and turned around slowly to see a chinese boy. He was wearing plain black sweatpants and a vest that showed off his toned and muscly arms. He was very fit and very very scary. 

'Ah, good morning Tao! This is Haneul, the girl who seduce-'

'-D.O-ssi!' 

You abruptly cut him off and he laughed before turning to get back to his cooking. He was making a big pot of congee for everyone and he didn't want it to overcook. You bowed after remembering the incident in the morning with D.O and Tao bowed back however his eyes never seemed to soften. 

It's like he hates me or something. Why does he look so angry? 

 

'Hello, I'm Haneul Shin. Pleased to meet you'

'I'm Tao, pleased to meet you too'

, he still looks angry. Maybe it's because I woke him up...

'I'm sorry for waking you up. I tried to hit D.O with the cabbage but it kinda... erm...'

His stare was now making you nervous. All of the other guys had been extremely friendly and welcoming- the complete opposite of the girls and Tao. D.O peered over his shoulder and saw you tensing up. He knew the kind of effect Tao had on girls.

'Tao...'

'Yeah, hyung?'

'You're freaking out Haneul'

'Oh .'

and just like that, his eyes flickered and became warm. D.O smiled and turned back to the congee pot again. He called over his shoulder to the two of you. 

'If you two aren't going to talk, come help'

'Ah ye D.O-ssi'

'Okay, hyung'

'Tao, you can go wake up everyone and Haneul... erm, can you help lay the table?'

Tao sighed but you were fine with your job

'Sure' 

 

You liked this side of D.O. He was like the mother of the dorm and it made you think of your own mother. You shook your head to forget about those thoughts and concentrated on laying the table. 

I musn't think about that now. 

Luckily, your thoughts were disturbed the the loud bellowing of Tao yelling for everyone to get up. 

'Illeonaaaaaaaaaaa! (wake up!)'

You heard a few people scramble to their feet and shift around their rooms. Kris walked out first. You caught his eye and smiled.

'G'morning oppa'

'G'morning oppa' D.O mimicked and you kicked him.

'Morning, Haneul' he beamed. 

'YAH! SEHUN, ILLEONA!'

'Hey Haneul, watch this. Getting everyone to wake up is the hardest job of all'

 

Tao walked out of Sehun and Su Ho's room looking defeated. 

'Kris-hyung! Su Ho hit me!'

'See what I mean, Haneul? Told you it was the hardest job'

'You're enjoying this, aren't you oppa?'

'You bet I am'