Family

That Girl, That Boy

WHAT? It's a guy?!

Lu Han reached over and hit Se Hun on the shoulder. 

'Aish this guy... Always getting himself into trouble'

'Nice one, maknae' said Kris

'Don't praise him! I've had to go rescue him too many times this month already!'

You were intrigued. As a maknae you thought he'd be cute and sweet but this was a mind. He seemed cold as well as shy with a hint of embarassed mixed in. LuHan was still joking around with him.

'Why were you wearing all this anyway?'

'I tried to disguise who I was so I wouldnt get caught by Lee sunsengnim'

'Better luck next time, Sehun-ahh~' he cooed

'Yah, park your bottom down and Lu Han, stop talking to him. He doesn't deserve to be spoken to'

 

Kai was in a bad mood now and he went off to his room. Lu Han went after him to make sure he was okay. Everyone else sighed and sat back down around the mass pile of paper. No one said anything or moved. The situation was so awkward you could have just died right there and no one would have known. Eventually Sehun spoke:

'Who-Who's this?'

Ah yes. From his point of view I'm just a random girl in his dorm. 

'Oh, I'm Haneul. Pleased to meet you' you said adding a smile to seem warm

'Ah okay. Well I'm Sehun. Erm, what...what are you doing here?' 

You could feel some of the boys wanting to laugh beside you. 

Talk about being blunt, Sehun...

'Your hyungs are paying me to do your laundry and clean the dorm' you said with complete seriousness

'Oh right. Wait... what?'

Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore. His funny personality was coming out. 

'Yeah Sehun-ah, we've hired her as a maid. You don't mind, right?'

'Erm no... Why would I mind?'

'Cause she's staying in your bed and you're on the couch tonight'

'Bwoh?!'

Baekhyun winked at you and picked up the wig and the skirt Sehun had been wearing. 

'I didn't know our maknae liked to cross-dress...'

'Hyuuung, I was trying to hide...'

'You may be a baby but you should know by now it's impossible to hide with your height'

'But Chanyeol manages to get out of trouble! And Kris!'

'I widen my eyes to freak them out a bit and then leg it! You just stand there like a numpty or cross-dress to make it seem like its not you!'

'Yeah, I may be 188cm tall but I don't wander around the school causing havoc like you two'

There was now a full blown half arguement-half discussion happening and it was raising the roof. 

Oh God, if this is what it's going to be like living here I might as well move out. 

'Calm down children! Dinner's ready. Kris, go fetch Tao from the gym. Tell him I'll give him extra if he makes it back in 5 minutes. Sehun, go apologise to Kai and get him to come out-'

'Hyung's not gonna talk to me though...'

'Thats your own fault, isn't it maknae? Well go get Lu Han then. You can do that at least, right?'

'...yeah alright'

'Haneul-ssi, come help me lay the table? Baekhyun and Chen, can you clear those papers away? Xiu Min will go crazy if he sees its messy'

Everyone jumped to it. You went to the kitchen and got out 13 pairs of chopsticks and 13 bowls. 

'Oh Haneul-ssi, Xiu Min's not coming back for dinner so you can put a set away' D.O called from across the room.

Tao came back slightly out of breath and Kris arrived a minute or two after. Tao had obviously been eager to get back and eat. You all sat down around the dining table once more. Kai came out as Sehun had apologised and Lu Han smiled that angelic smile that could melt anyones heart. Tao quickly changed out of his sweaty top and washed his face then took the seat next to you. D.O was last to come to the table as he was quickly wiping down the kitchen surface. Kris sat on the other side of Tao with Lay next to him and Chanyeol took the seat next to you. Baekhyun sat himself next to Chanyeol and Kai and Sehun sat on Lu Han's left and right side. Chen saved the seat beside him for D.O. The food was incredible. You hadn't eaten any lunch as you were out with Lu Han and Mr Park's surprise visit had spurred everyone into panic so you hadn't gotten the time to eat much. You were quickly wolfing down your rice and Lay reached over and put some more meat into your bowl. You were touched by the action and looked up from your bowl to see him smiling at you. Chanyeol put some vegetables in your bowl too. 

'Thank you Lay. Thank you Chanyeol'

'Well as our donseng we have to take care of you' said Lay

'Yeah, you're part of our family now' said Chanyeol

Family. I like that word.

'Yeah! Haneul is my important girl' Chen added

'Your important girl?' said Sehun

'Our important girl' said Kris

 

 

 


10 guys down. 2 more to go! How will we meet Su Ho and Xiu Min? Hmmm... I wonder ;) If you haven't already subscribed or commented, please do! <3 I can't believe I have so many subscribers! I still remember when I had my first 3 subscribers keke ^^ I'm gonna get the the plot soon promise. By Chapter 30, I promise to have some action/ dilemma or at least something KABOOM happening ;) I won't make this boring hehe

I tried incorporating all the OTPs... KaiLu, HunHan, Taoris, Krispy Lays, Bacon+Eggs (haha I don't know the actual OTP name...) Did you notice? hehe

EDIT: Thank you blaaah for telling me it's BAEKYEOL ;)

Thank you for the love and comments <3