Daehyun's Party #2

That Girl, That Boy

I feel completely and utterly violated. 

You stood in front of Daehyun who was blocking the door and bit your lip, fighting back the tears. It wasn't just the alcohol you could smell on him now, there was more than that. It seemed like a few people thought it'd be funny to have him pop a pill and you guessed it was probably MD or something else that makes you hallucinate. Daehyun brought his hand up to your cheek and you slapped it away and tried punching him. It was useless. 

'Haneul-ah, you know self defence but I know karate. You'll never win. Why are you playing so hard to get?'

You spat in his face and glared at him. 

'You're drunk and you're high and you're out of your mind if you think I'm doing anything with you tonight so let me go'

Daehyun growled and his eyes darkened. He looked furious.

'And what if...'

His hand slid up your arm and you felt goosebumps appear all over your body.

'I don't want to? Then what?'

You shook his lingering hand off but he clenched hard. If he had long nails, they would surely have pinched into your skin making them bleed from the immense grip he had on you. You began to cry. 

'Pl-Please Daehyun. I thought you were better than this! Don't do something you'll regret! Please!'

Daehyun ignored your requests and threw you over his shoulder taking you into a room that led off from his bedroom. You screamed and kicked your legs, flailing about. The room was dark and dimly lit and there were incense and candles burning. The fumes made you feel light headed but not enough to forget the awful situation you were in. Daehyun threw your light body onto the sofa with ease and you landed with a thump. He turned around and shut the door, locking it with a passcode then turned to you and began to take off his shirt, revealing a white vest underneath.

'No one will disturb us now'

 

***

 

'Where's Kris? I've done a background check on Daehyun for him' asked Baekhyun, panting and breathing heavily. 

Xiu Min raised his eyebrows. 

'Where have you been snooping around?'

'I was in Daehyun's bedroom but I heard him come up so I quickly jumped out of the window and ran for it'

Kris appeared behind him with Tao. 

'You found out some stuff about blondey?'

'Yeah...' Baekhyun nodded. 'It's interesting. Daehyun is an only child, he lives with him mom as his dad is in America for work reasons. He's known Kim Shinyeong and Lee Minwoo since nursery grade and it seems they are his closest friends'

'That isn't anything we don''t know. And that's definitely not interesting'

Kai saw his friends, stopped dancing with Lay and they both walked over to join the conversation. Kai still had an almost full wine glass from before. Lay hadn't drunk anything apart from a coke and a non-alcoholic mix of lemonade and cranberry juice. 

'So what's so interesting?'

'Well it seems like Daehyun-ssi here is a black belt in karate and is quite the socialable type. He's apparently approachable and very nice until he gets drunk.'

Xiu Min swallowed. That sounds like me. Lay placed a hand on his hyung's shoulder. 

'It seems like he gets very and when he's drunk. He loses his mind and I think his past girlfriends have all broken up with him because of that. Let's just say, he's very demanding when drunk and with a pretty girl'

Chanyeol winced. He better not be drunk when he's around Haneul. I won't forgive that blonde motherer if he even touches her. Sehun bounced over with Luhan. They had been busy playing basketball with a few of the other guys in the year but after winning, they got bored. Su Ho and Chen also came over after seeing the majority of the boys gathering in the corner of the room. 

'What are we all talking about here?'

'About Daehyun' said Kris

Su Ho nodded. Ah, of course. Sehun glanced around the room hoping to find you. He had been hoping to get to dance with you as you had already danced with Kai earlier on. He pouted when you weren't to be seen anywhere. 

'It seems like Daehyun knows a lot of people, being so socialable and all. One of those people is Jun Sook'

Kai coughed and spluttered and Chanyeol looked like he wanted to be violently sick. Jun Sook?! Su Ho looked uneasy. It had been 3 years since they had last seen Jun Sook. He had been in Jiyoung-noona's year and when she refused to move in with him during her final year saying she wanted to stay with the 12 boys, he was fuming. He said that EXO ruined his relationship with Jiyoung and had always vowed to get back at them, one way or another. Lay cleared his throat. 

'Surely Jun Sook is over that now. I mean, noona is?'

Chanyeol twitched his lips. He always hated me because noona said she'd never leave me. Baekhyun squeezed his best friend's hand reassuringly. 

'Don't worry, I'm sure nothing will come up. What we could do is see if Kim Shinyeong knows anything about Jun Sook and then make a judgement, yeah?'

The boys nodded in agreement. 

'Erm, where is D.O-hyung?' asked Sehun, chewing thoughtfully on a slice of cucumber.

Kai laughed. 'He's with Shinyeong having some... quiet time together'

Everyone laughed except Chanyeol. If Shinyeong's with D.O... then where's Haneul? He quickly excused himself from his friends and set about finding you, hoping for the best and that you weren't in Daehyun's drunk hands. 

 

'Where's hyung going? We should probably make our way home soon, shouldn't we?' said Tao

Su Ho nodded. 'Yeah, it's getting late. Let's find D.O and Haneul and then we can go, alright?'

'Except it'll probably take hours to find those 2 in this mansion of a house'

'So we'd better start now, right?'

'Right!'

 

***

 

 

The group spread out in different directions. Some went outside and some decided to search inside. Luhan wanted to stay away from the karaoke room and went outside to walk through the vast gardens. He spotted Kris ahead and waved to him. 

'Wait for me!'

Luhan began to run towards Kris to join him as they both looked for you when he heard a loud thump. Was that a table crashing? Man, I feel sorry for Daehyun. He's gonna have to pay for that. Hearing Daehyun yell 'YAH!' made him chuckle and he made his way towards Kris. 

'Did you hear that? Someone just broke something and now Daehyun's yelling at him'

Kris smiled. 

'Glad it's not our party then'

 

Lay had made his way through the large group of 80+ people dancing in the main room and walked up the stairs. The loud thumps from the beat down below made the floor pulse and he couldn't even think straight. He saw Chanyeol turn the corner and begin to walk down a corridor so he went the opposite way. Kai came out from a spare room, shaking his head. 

'There's too many rooms in this house. Honestly I reckon theres about 6 in this corridor and theres about 7 or 8 corridors altogether. We'll never find them at this rate'

Baekhyun ran up the stairs, puffing.

'We found D.O! I'm just going outside to tell Kris and Luhan so they don't look for him too, araso?'

Lay and Kai nodded. 'Araso'

 

Baekhyun bounded outside and quickly ran towards Kris and Luhan. 

'We've found D.O so lets look inside, yeah?'

'Yeah okay. I think Xiu Min and Chen and Tao have gone ahead towards the courts'

'I'll go and tell them. We're meeting at the front door in 5 minutes and if we still can't find Haneul then we'll do a group sweep'

Luhan and Kris nodded and Baekhyun carried on running down the path. The 2 boys began to make their way back towards the house when they heard another crash. 

'Another table?'

'Seems like i-'

Luhan was cut off by your screams. 

'No! Daehyun! Aaaaaaah! Mnnghh!'

You screamed louder and louder. It was a high pitch shreik unlike anything Luhan or Kris had heard before. They turned to look at each other slowly and seeing the color drain from each other's faces, they ran straight into the house, knocking into anyone in the way.