Good Morning Everybody!

That Girl, That Boy

'Kris! Kris! Kris-hyung! Wake up! Look at them!'

'Su Ho-hyung, shouldn't we get them away from each other?...'

'D.O, your eyes are scaring me. Please put them away'

'Oh... Sorry'

'Gotta admit, Kai's got guts... Almost as gutsy as you, Chen'

'Kai can't steal my crown!'

'Araso, araso'

'There's a rope in the cupboard in the closet. Go get it, Sehun-ah'

 

***

 

You woke up, sunlight streaming on your face. 

Argh, I can't see ! Damn you stupid door... Note to self- suggest swapping places with someone today. 

You looked around the room and to your surprise, you were the only one there. You got out of your covers and the door opened as you were folding away your bedding. 

'Morning Haneul!...You know, the maids can do that'

'It's fine, I don't mind... Morning Baekhyun!... By the way, where is everyone?'

You noticed Baekhyun quickly look down. 

'What? What is it? Is someone hurt? Omo, is Lay okay? Did he hurt his neck from sleeping on the floor?!'

'No no no, nothing as drastic as that.. Promise! Come on outside, we got breakfast delivered and you'd better be quick if you don't want it to disappear'

'You're not lying to me so I don't worry, are you?...'

Baekhyun laughed that cheerful sunny laugh of his. 

'Is that what you think? No no, I'm not lying! Promise, okay? So come out once you're done'

 

After changing you made your way to the dining room. You could smell flowers. Cherry blossoms to be exact. You knew that smell like you knew your name. As you turned the corner, you went face first into a bouquet of flowers, falling hard on your bottom. Spluttering and feeling embarassed about it, you gingerly began to get up whilst keeping your gaze down. Someone offered a hand so you knew you had to look up and see who it was. 

'Luhan!' 

'You alright? I didn't expect you to fall like that... Have you always been this clumsy?' 

'I'm not usually clumsy at all, I was just surprised... You threw flowers in my face!' 

'I didn't realise you were coming around the corner so quickly.. Hungry for breakfast?' 

'Yeah, you pigs have probably eaten all of it already' 

You pouted and Luhan smiled, holding out the bouquet of cherry blossoms. Your jaw dropped in shock. You gulped and blinked, staring at the flowers he was holding. 

That.. That looks like my mom's wedding bouquet...

'For me!?' 

'Yep' 

'Really? What's it for?' 

'Nothing really. Just... thought you'd like it... Cause Sehun gave you that blossom hair pin so I thought you'd-you'd like... cherry blossoms and then yesterday you were staring at the tree-' 

'My mum used them as her wedding bouquet. They're my favorite flowers, you know.' 

You hadn't told Luhan anything about your family or your past before. This was the first time you revealed anything to him. 

Ah... No wonder she was staring at them so intently yesterday.

'Well thank you for them! They're beautiful! I'm gonna go get food, you coming?' 

'Already ate... I'm heading down to the local tourist office to pick up some maps and things. Go and eat' 

'Araso, see you later!' 

You turned the corner and carried on making your way to the dining room. Luhan smiled to himself as he left the holiday home, making his way down the path to the hotel exit. 

That's the first thing she's ever told me about her family... I'll find out more things. I'll treasure every bit of information I find out about you, Haneul. I think... I think I'm falling for you and I'm scared everyone else will too. Please... Please tell me everything before you tell the others. I want to see you smile more often. You're hiding something from us and I want you to know you can tell us. We're all just like you, I know it. Otherwise you wouldn't have been placed on the EXO floor. I'll give it time but in the end... I want you to choose me.