You're cute

That Girl, That Boy

The door opened and someone you didn't recognise walked out. He looked surprised at you too. You took in his appearance and by now you had become accustomed to the fact that the group of boys you had made friends with all had super genes. He had sort of similar lips to Kai's and thick, brown, messy hair. He was wearing a simple white v-necked top and navy sweatpants and when he saw you were still wearing Kai's sweater, he frowned slightly.

'Annyeonghasayeo. Haneul-ssi, right?'

'Erm yeah... annyeong...'

Who is this guy? And why is he staring at Kai's sweater?

You didn't know that the boy in front was also trying to figure you out. 

Isn't she new here? Did she know Kai from before?... Surely he wouldn't have just given his jumper to any girl. 

Is this guy just gonna stand there and judge me...

Why did she even accept the jumper? And why isn't she using formal language? 

Maybe I shouldn't have just said Annyeong... Maybe it should have been Annyeonghasayeo... 

 

You decided that formal language should probably come in as you were staying in what was technically partly his dorm. 

'What's your name?'

'D.O'

'I'm pleased to meet you, D.O...ssi'

He smiled and you now realised the cold attitude was because you had been rude. You bowed your head slightly.

'Sorry for being informal at first...' 

'It's okay. You're new to Korea, am I right?'

'...Yeah...'

'Then its fine. You haven't gotten used to the customs here,' he said gently. 

There was an awkward silence and you lifted your head to see him smiling at you. 

'I've heard about you, Haneul-ssi. Chen keeps bugging me to make you soups all the time'

'Sorry...'

'Troublemaker'

'I'm...sorry'

'Chen's taken a liking to you, you know. But... that guy...he takes a liking to all the girls...'

You laughed. 

'You must have left an impression on our Mr-Serious-Head-of-School-Coucil too' he smirked.

'What do you mean?'

He gestured to your sweater. 

'Oh! This?... It's nothing, come on... I was cold and Kris-oppa couldn't give me his because he was cold-'

'Oh so Kris is into you too?'

He was playing around now. 

'Wait... What? Noo! D.O-ssi, you're misunderstanding! Kai-oppa just-'

'You're on oppa terms with Kai too!? Not just with Kris?!'

'What? Huh? No no no no noo! That's not what I-'

'Tsk. Our Haneul is a two-timer!'

'Ehh?! Noo, come on! D.O-ssi! That's not it at all!'

You were frantic now and getting slightly louder. D.O put his finger on his lips to tell you to shush. 

'Shhh! You're really loud, Haneul.'

'That's cause you're being mean.'

'But its true. Haneul-ssi's seducing all my friends.'

'YAH!'

D.O pressed his finger on your lips so you couldn't speak. You turned pink at the sudden skin contact. This guy was all about mannerisms and now he had taken the first move to use skinship. Your face started burning up and D.O could feel it getting warmer. He laughed quietly. 

It's fun to wind her up and now she's getting all embarassed, haha

'Haneul-ssi is so cute!'

 

 

 


YES! I AM BACK FROM ICELAND. It smells like egg there haha but I'm back with some new chapters! We've now met D.O and Chanyeol and I guess you could say we've met Xiu Min but Haneul will properly meet him again. I might just add that she hasn't properly seen what Lu Han and Chanyeol look like as she's been passing out at the times they've met. This might be significant to the plot but then again, it might not. Who knows? ;D Anyone biased towards Chanyeol or D.O? ^^ I still havent watched the performances from the EXO showcases but dayummmmmm, I so so sooo wish I could have gone. Shame I don't live in China or Korea... meh

 

stay tuned for some more updates soon! hehe<3