Phone Call

That Girl, That Boy

 

I was kindly sent a poster from thisisaname ^^ thank you! I don't really know how to do this whole poster thing... Still a noob at this hahaha so thank you so much! :D feel free to send in posters for me to use if you want :) 


 

 

Shinyeong sat inside Daehyun's house, seething. Jun Sook and Daehyun kept away as she picked up all sorts of things, hurling them at the walls of Daehyun's house, breaking them in the process. Even when she picked up a precious vase, Daehyun kept quiet knowing full well that he would be the one being rushed to A&E with bits of china stuck in his head if he intervened. 

'That Haneul Shin! She makes me sick! I should have thrown it when I had the chance! Minwoo's supposed to like me! Why on earth is he sticking up for her now?! Honestly, it makes me so angry that he would even think to take her side! He's known me the longest and the best and just, what on earth is coming to the world?!'

Daehyun came out of his hiding spot behind the sofa. 

'Sh-Shinyeong-ah?... Ca-Calm down pl-'

'I'm not going to calm down! She's a ! And a ! Oppa was right about her all along! I can't believe I started to like her! First she comes between me and my boyfriend and now she's coming between one of my bestfriends and I! How can she stoop so low?! I'll kill her! I'll...I'll...I'll boil her alive and skin her and mash her up and throw her out of a window and all the rest of EXO as well!'

Daehyun retreated back behind the sofa. Jeez, this is going to be a long night.

 

***

 

Jenny arrived in a taxi and helped Minwoo get in. 

'To the hospital please, ahjussi' 

Minwoo shook his head.

'No, Jen... Let's not go there. Can't we just go back to yours?'

'My mother will freak when she sees you like this. Besides, the lift is broken and we're not having you walk up 6 flights of stairs to get to the apartment. I have a better idea'

'Where are we going then?'

'You just go to sleep. We'll be there soon'

Jenny placed her hands over the large cuts on his knees and applied pressure to stop the bleeding and encourage the scab to form. Minwoo winced a little, his face contorted in pain. 

'Aish... J-Just promise me it won't be the hospital?'

Jenny nodded.

'Shhh, I promise' 

 

***

 

'I'm home!' you yelled as you opened the door to your dorm and let yourself in. 

12 boys ran to you. 

'Where've you been?'

'We were worried sick!'

'Did she try and do anything to you?'

'Where's Minwoo?'

You shrugged off all their questions laughing. 

'Why would I know where Minwoo is? And what do you mean by 'did she try and do anything to you'?'

You laughed. 

'Shinyeonggie treated me out for dinner'

Su Ho bit his lip. Just like what Minwoo predicted.... Which means everything else he said must have some truth in it, if not all truth. You put your bag down and went into the bathroom to change into the new top Shinyeong had bought you and have a quick shower. You heard your phone buzz and quickly got changed to answer it. 

 

 

 

 

 


le double update!