'Coats on everyone!'

That Girl, That Boy

 

Everyone froze in the living room. Luhan's tone of voice was one of fury and anger rolled up in a ball and heated vigoriously. You weren't even in the same room as him and you felt shivers go down your back. Su Ho began to walk over to the bedroom but stopped as the argument began to consist of chinese words. He sighed and turned to Kris who got up immediately. 

'Sort them out, yeah?'

'Of course... Haneul, you come in too. I'm gonna need you as a buffer'

You didn't understand what he meant but when you walked in together with Kris, you were shocked. More shocked than when you had seen Kai tied up. Bedding had been thrown about everywhere. Tao was using all his kung fu strength holding Luhan back whilst Sehun was speaking to him, trying to calm him down. Chanyeol was hunched over in the corner of the room near the door, rubbing his head. Next to him was Luhan's phone in pieces. It was obvious Luhan had thrown it at him.

Woah... 4-D personality much? 

On the opposite side of the room was Lay being protected by Xiu Min. Kris lightly nudged you and tilted his head towards Chanyeol. 

'Take him out. I'll deal with the rest'

 

You nodded and moved over to Chanyeol, bent down and took his hand leading him out of the door whilst he whimpered in pain and held his head. D.O got up and headed over to the kitchen pulling out the ice pack and wrapping it in a flannel. He threw it to you and you stuck it on Chanyeol's head. 

'Thanks Haneul'

'Anytime, Chanyeollie'

He smiled hearing his nickname again and you sat next to him with everyone crowding around the two of you.

'So what's going on in there?'

'Chanyeol, what happened?'

'What hit you?'

'Who threw it at you?'

'Obviously Luhan... Come on! That guy's a devil in disguise'

Chanyeol groaned in pain as you applied a little pressure to his head. 

'I'm sorry, Chanyeollie... But this will reduce the swelling'

He looked up to you and smiled warmly. It caught you slightly off guard. It was warm and well, if smiles could touch you and penetrate your soul, that's precisely what it did. 

'Ani, it's not you. It's these guys giving me a headache with all these questions'

You flicked your head quick as a wink and gave them all an evil glare. They quietened down and you all tried to listen in to what was happening in the bedroom. You could make out a few phrases in chinese and glanced at the members. They all had their eyebrows knotted in confusion. You giggled. It was like being surrounded by 6 D.Os. 

 

'No! You shut up, Luhan!'

'You can't talk to me like that! You're younger than me, Kris!'

'But at least I can control my thoughts!'

'Yeah right! You were furious with Kai yesterday!'

'That was different!'

You and Chanyeol looked at Kai who ducked his head down. 

'Ah... Mianhae oppa...'

'It's alright, Haneul. Sometimes that big buffalo just needs to let off some steam'

'... Okay both of you, come here right now!... Right now! Asses here! Now!... Yes, even you Lay'

'But Kris is fair. He might get angry but he's rational'

'Okay listen to me now. Lay, if Haneul can't fix your neck again you are going to the hospital'

You heard a mumble.

'No buts! Luhan... we'll have to buy you a new phone so we'll need to go out shopping today but next time, control yourself!'

You heard a sigh escape from Luhan's mouth.

'Alright, now Lay and Luhan... Hug and make up please'

You had to hold in your laugh.

He's asking them to hug and make up!? Oh this is just too hilarious!

 

A couple of minutes later, Kris walked out followed by Luhan and Lay. Xiu Min and Tao came out later having cleared up the mess in the bedroom. Kris came over to you and whispered in your ear in English so Lay wouldn't hear.

'We need him to go to the hospital so don't actually do anything to help him, got it?'

'Got it'

You sat Lay down in a chair in front of you, pretending to work your magic again. His ears started to turn pink. 

'Erm, Lay? Do you have a temperature?'

'No... Why?'

'Your ears are bright pink'

Oh ... Does she know?... And why do I feel like I have eyes burning into me?...

'Oh, I guess I do feel a bit hot'

Nice save, Lay. Good one

'Ah, okay. Well I'm done. Feel any different? Be honest'

'Well... honestly? Not really...'

Kris stood beside you and beamed at you with a dazzling and rare smile. 

'Guess we're going to have to take you to the hospital, eh?'

Lay let out a deep and heavy sigh.

'Yeah... I guess so'

Kris winked at you and breathily whispered in your ear again sending shivers down your spine. 

'Thanks Haneul, I knew I could count on our girl'

 

 

 

'Alright coats on everyone! We're taking Mr Awkward Unicorn to the hospital!' 

 


I just feel like enlightening everyone with this round of derp/idiot EXO ;)

tumblr_m4jd9eMKN41rncqvh.gif

tumblr_m4ijwykJdr1rto225o1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m4hcll2Pjg1qelkfpo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m4aeorVhfH1r8lquuo4_r5_250.gif

image

ejwvon.gif

tumblr_m2w9br4u551qjw09yo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4iy63VN681rv113lo1_250.gif

just makes our boys so much more loveable, eh? 

Please comment and subscribe if you're liking the story! We'll be out of Japan soon, doncha worry ^^ I wanna write some school set things cause then I can add some DRAMA! ohohoho evil author >:)