A knock to the head

That Girl, That Boy

Your final lesson of the day was P.E and as you followed the rest of the girls in your class, you couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy. You didn't know any of the girls as you had been with Kai and Baekhyun for the entire day. Fair enough, you hadn't gone up to the girls and introduced yourself but they didn't look as though they wanted to even breathe the same air as you- let alone be friends with you. You made your way to the furthest corner away from everyone to change into your sports clothes

Best stay away from them, Haneul. They might take photos of you changing and post them online like how they do in dramas.

You weren't ashamed of your body. In fact, you really liked it and you didn't have a problem with it. Being sporty and naturally slim built meant you had a good figure and you could eat as much as you wanted without having to worry about putting on weight. Back in London, you wouldn't have cared about who saw you changing but here was a different story. You didn't know what these girls were capable of. 

After changing, you headed out to the gymnasium and it was announced that you'd be playing dodgeball. The girls groaned whilst the boys whooped in excitement. You weren't bothered. Despite being good at sports, you would only really try in ones that you liked and ball games were not on your like list. It was decided that the boys should play against each other and the girls should do the same as it was deemed unfair to have boys versus girls. Naturally, you were last to be picked.

I love how no one wants me on their team.

You were pushed into playing instead of subbing off for the first game and you could feel the wrath of the girls on the opposite team. It wasn't the fact that they wanted to beat the other team. They just wanted to lob the balls at you. 5 minutes in, you had bruises all over your legs and you had taken a hit to the head which was now bleeding. Your teacher had allowed you to leave to clean up. 

'10 on 1 isn't exactly fair, is it?'

'Baekhyun!'

'Your team didn't even defend you'

'Baekhyun, it's fine. Nothing's broken so-'

'Something could have been broken though, Haneul'

'I know you're concerned but please, I'm seriously fine. I'm supposed to dodge the ball anyway so I just at this game'

You laughed to prove your point and realising he couldn't do anything more, Baekhyun returned to play his game. The blow to your head started to impair your vison and everything you saw was blurry. You still weren't sure where the medical room was so you tried reading the signs but it made your head hurt more. You began to feel dizzy and slightly breathless.

. Shouldn't have left my inhaler in my bag.

You supported yourself by running your hand along the wall as you walked but you didn't notice a classroom door open. You fell straight into it falling straight into the arms of a boy.

'Hey, you okay? You should watch where you're going!...Wait, why is your head bleeding?'

and with that, you passed out. 

 

 

You woke up in the medical room with the boy sitting next to you. Beside him was Kai and Chen. Kai was holding your school uniform and Chen had a flask in his hand. You felt your head and you realised someone had bandaged your head. 

'She's awake!'

'Thank God'

'Hey baby, remember me? Its Chen from this morning. I caught you with Kris doing-'

'Chen, please. Later.' 

Your head still hurt  and you groaned. Chen began to pour the contents of the flask into a small cup

'Here, D.O made this for you. He said that it helps get your energy back' 

You still didn't know who D.O was but it seemed evident he liked food or at least liked cooking. You nodded but you couldn't sit up to drink it. You ended up with it all over the duvet. 

Eurgh for s sake, I can't even feed myself!

The unknown boy took the cup from Chen and pressed it to your lips. He gently tilted it slightly so you would be able to drink without choking to death.   

'Trust Lu Han-hyung to be the kind and gentle one'

Lu Han? 

'Haneul should probably stay here tonight'

'I agree with Lu Han. Kai, you can arrange it right?'

'Of course I can, Chen'

 

Kai left and Chen decided to visit D.O again to tell him to make more soup for you. You were left with Lu Han in the room. You couldn't really make out what he looked like as your head was still spinning but you assumed he was quite handsome as it just so happened that he was friends with Kai, Kris, Chen and Baekhyun who were all extremely good looking. 

They must be some pact. Its like F4 or something. All the good looking guys group together. 

'I know you can speak Chinese. I'm originally from there'

You couldn't move much but you managed to nod your head slightly. Your hands were shaking slightly so he held them and when he felt how cold they were, he held them tighter in an attempt to warm them. Then he began to sing. It was an old chinese lullaby that your own parents had used to sing to you. 

 

宝贝,宝贝, 爱你一辈
不仅你要什么都为
(Baby, Baby, I'll love you eternally.
No matter what you want, I'll do/get)
 
You pushed the thought of your parents to the back of your mind and focused on his singing. It was so sweet that you were asleep again by the time he had finished. 
 
 
 
 
 

LUHAN! I've introduced LUHAN! Our baby-faced member! Yay! 5 members done! WOOT! 
Thank you all for subscribing ^^ and all the comments are so so supportive, I can't thank you enough! Also about Haneul's situation/ incident/ history that some people are confused about: I haven't cleared it yet lol so don't worry if I keep mentioning it in the story. I haven't actually decided exactly what it should be... >.< 
 
I'll probably reveal once she's met all of EXO so bear with me on this one! <3