Witty banter

That Girl, That Boy

'Been out here before?'

'Once. I came to Seoul when I was really little'

You were really happy as you walked down the cold streets of Myeongdong with Chen, Kai, Kris and Baekhyun. Lu Han had stayed behind at school to finish up on some work he had to do but he had told Kris that he would come along by later on. You noticed the army of girls, green with envy, staring at you as you were walking around town with 4 very good-looking guys. 

Hah, this is the life baby

You didn't notice Chen slip his arm around your waist. He pulled you close. 

'Yah! Chen! I told you you can't do that!'

'Oh come on, Kris! Haneul's freezing to death back here. At least be a good oppa and give her your coat or something'

Kris was slim enough as it was. You didn't think it'd be wise for him to hand over a layer when he'd probably get ill because of it. 

'Chen... It's okay... Really, I'm fine!.. But, erm, why've you got your arm around me?...'

 

Kai overheard this, paused his conversation with Baekhyun and rushed over. You hadn't thought it would be that cold so you had only gone out in a casual outfit without a jacket. Kai passed you his extra jumper

'Kai-oppa, you sure you won't be cold?'

Kai smiled as you had called him 'oppa'. He shook his head and you took his jumper from him then he ran back to resume his conversation with Baekhyun. You began to make conversation with Chen since he still had his arm around you. 

'So Chen-ssi, have you really gone out with all the girls in school or is that just a rumour?'

He looked at you and you could tell he was surprised by your question. He chuckled and winked and decided to answer but he was still hesitant.

'...Not every girl...'

'Every girl but me?'

'Well I haven't taken Eun Mi or Yun Hee on a date too...'

You thought back to those two. Eun Mi had said something about EXO and you remembered thinking that she was jealous that D.O had made you food and that Kris was taking care of you. You decided to be brave and ask about it. 

'Chen? What's so good about EXO? Who are they?'

Chen winced and he was glad you couldn't see his expression. You carried on talking without noticing the embarassment on his face. 

. Haneul's already heard about the whole EXO thing. 

'Well you mentioned Eun Mi just now and I remember her mentioning something about EXO? And also when I first arrived someone told me I wasn't allowed to stay on our floor because that the the EXO floor?'

You were rambling on now about all the different times EXO had been mentioned and you were still so clueless as to who or what EXO was. You eventually realised you had arrived at a small restuarant which wasn't too busy and that Chen had now let go of you. Kris turned around to see Chen's bright pink face. 

'Haneul, what have you done to our Chen? You look like you've beaten him down' he laughed

'Oppa, I didn't do anything. I just asked him about something...'

Kris was now curious too so he asked you what it was despite recieving nervous glances from Chen who had managed to shake himself back to a normal state. You asked him what you had asked Chen and he turned away to hide his face. 

'Erm... Kris-oppa, you look kinda uncomfortable. Did I say something bad?' 

'Huh? Oh no, it's nothing. And forget about the whole EXO nonsense. Theres nothing to know really. Look, Kai's got us a good spot- gaja! (lets go!)'