Visiting the Hospital

That Girl, That Boy

This poster was made by baconnism- <3 thank you!! I figured I'd have to have Su Ho in this chapter, right? ;)


 

You sat outside the hospital with Lay and Jenny sipping your coffee. D.O would be over soon with lunch. Jenny couldn't bear to see Minwoo in his dazed state, screaming and yelling in pain and Lay couldn't bear to step foot into the place he knew so well. The doctors had told Lay and Chen that they had done a remarkable job of tending to his injuries. Minwoo would be able to come out of hospital without any blood transfusions as they had managed to stop a lot of blood loss. At one point, Jenny got up to buy some more coffee and Lay tried to take this as a chance to tell you what he had wanted you to know for a while now. 

'Haneul-ah, you need to know this. We know who did it. It's the same person who hurt Minwoo'

You glanced up.

'Really?! Who was it?'

Chanyeol coughed from behind them, holding 2 large bento boxes.

'Lunch is here. Blue is for Haneul and Jenny and we're supposed to share this one, Lay'

He glared at Lay who sighed and shook his head. You got up and ran to Jenny to help her carry the scalding hot coffee. 

'Why aren't we supposed to tell her? She deserves to know!' said Lay

'Do you really want her to hate us? You saw what happened to D.O when we accused Shinyeong!' said Chanyeol, arguing back

'Haneul's not like that though!'

'Exactly! D.O didn't speak to any of us until we began to starve. Imagine what Haneul could do! She ran away in Japan, in case you've forgotten!'

Chanyeol was frightened that he'd have to see you as upset as you were in Japan when he had by chance seen you out of the window of his car. He knew that running away was always an option for you and he dreaded to think what you were capable of if given the chance and a reason to. 

 

After eating lunch, you headed inside with Jenny knowing full well that she wanted to see Minwoo. She gripped your hand tightly but softened when she saw he was awake and laughing with Su Ho. 

'Oh hyung, I can't believe you actually did that! I feel bad for Lee Sunsengnim! I always thought you were the perfect student!' he chuckled

Su Ho grinned.

'I guess now that image is tarnished'

He realised you were standing by the door and waved at you and Jenny. 

'Ah come on in, Haneul-ah! Minwoo's looking good and healthy, isn't he?'

You nodded slowly. 

'Yeah, you look good Minwoo'

You focused your attention on Jenny who stood frozen at your side and gently nudged her. Minwoo looked to her aswell, mouth slightly open and smiled. 

'Jaekyung? Aren't you going to give me a hug?'

He opened his arms out wide and you gave Jenny a slight shove. Su Ho got off the bed, stood up and put his arm around your shoulder. Jenny came closer and gave Minwoo a hug, taking care not to hurt him. Su Ho whispered in your ear as you fought to stop yourself from beaming like an idiot. 

'Sweet, isn't it? I think he knows how much she likes him now'

Your eyes widened. I didn't think anyone else knew she felt that way about him.

'Yeah...'

Su Ho chuckled at your response. 

'I'm a lot more observant than you think, Haneul. I saw the way she didn't want to leave him last night. Come on, let's leave these two to talk, okay?'

You smiled.

'Yeah, that sounds like just what they need... We'll see you guys later, yeah?'

Minwoo nodded as he held Jenny's hand, their fingers intertwined. 

'Don't worry, I won't forget the meeting tomorrow for anything. Kai can count on me'

You blinked, confused and Su Ho whisked you away. 

 

 

 


argh it's a short update... I'm in the midst of writing another one so maybe a double update for today, maybe not... Hmmm, we shall see. We shall see! ;) 

Under request I will refrain from using the words 'Jesus Christ'. Admittedly, I felt a little bad for using them anyway as I myself am a Catholic but now I realise that it has offended a few people so I apologise profusively. It won't be happening again. If there is anything else you guys are uncomfortable with reading, tell me and I'll be sure to stop using them too. 

On another note, under request again, you guys have asked for my tumblr and twitter so here you go. 

This is my tumblr.

This is my twitter. 

Feel free to follow either or both or none but I must warn you, I'm very personal on my social platforms (as you'd be able to tell from my blog posts and tweets) so if you don't like swearing much I'd advise you not to follow ^^ If not, go ahead! :D