Making up

That Girl, That Boy

D.O was busy preparing the spaghetti and you slipped into the kitchen to punch him. Yes, punch him. Hard. 

'Yah! Do you want to die?!... Oh, Haneul? It's you...'

You giggled, mocking him and D.O sighed, rolling his eyes. 

'What do you want? If Chanyeol's sent you to ask me when dinner will be ready again, I'll make sure not to give him any. He's been sending Tao and Sehun in all week as if I've suddenly turned into a girl on her period and having a moodswing.'

'That's not what I'm here for... I just wanted to make sure you apologise to Baekhyun'

You raised your eyebrows at him and D.O groaned so you nudged him. 

'You promised me you'd apologise to everyone so you best do it tonight or this kitchen won't be the same in the morning' you threatened.

You started to grate the cheese for D.O and he reached over and patted your head lovingly. 

'Araso, araso'

 

As you all sat at the dinner table, the atmosphere wasn't too bad. The only people who were slightly touchy with D.O were Su Ho, Kris and of course Baekhyun. You sent D.O a death glare and he bit his lip. Half way through the meal, you kicked his leg under the table hard and he yelped. 

'Aish!'

Kai raised his eyebrows. Why is he so fidgety tonight? You glanced at D.O again who was giving you a staredown and shrugged whilst mouthing 'PPALI!' to him. D.O took a deep breath and cleared his throat, coughing to catch everyone's attention. Everyone put down their cutlery apart from Baekhyun who carried on eating, completely ignoring him. D.O shivered a little. Damn it, Baekhyun's so cold. He decided to carry on with his apology anyway. 

'I-I've been a joke these past few days and I want to apologise. Sincerley...'

Baekhyun continued eating his dinner and you sighed. Why are you being like this Baekhyun? Even Chanyeol tried to elbow him to catch his attention but there was no luck. D.O gulped down and you gave him a small nod. Come on, D.O. You can do this.

'I-I just thought you guys wanted me to break up with Shinyeong but I know you would never want me to do that... because you're not like that. You guys want me to be happy, right?'

Su Ho nodded and got up and hugged D.O. Kris stayed seated. Kai knew that Kris' intentions were actually to break up the D.O/Shinyeong couple and he knew it'd be a long and hard battle trying to get Kris to see otherwise.

'H-Hyung?...' said D.O, turning his attention to Kris.

Kris was forced to look up and nod too. 

'Of course I forgive you, D.O. It was just a misunderstanding... Wasn't it?'

Lay noticed the thickness in his voice. Kris isn't happy but he wants D.O back so much that he's willing to agree with everything he says. Aish, what a mess. Chanyeol poked Baekhyun again. 

'Baekhyun-ah... Come on, accept his apology'

Baekhyun looked up and stared straight into D.O's eyes. Everyone looked hopeful. 

'No'

Ouch...

D.O's shoulders dropped. Sehun fidgeted in his seat, uncomfortable with the awkward situation. D.O got up out of his seat, fists clenched and walked towards Baekhyun who carried on twirling his spaghetti around his fork absentmindedly. When D.O reached him, he stood behind his chair, still with his hands clenched into fists. 

 

'What more do you want from me? What more can I say to make you forgive me? I'm sorry I lashed out at you, Baekhyun... And I know it's my fault and I know I shouldn't have hit you. It was out of line and I was angry but I'm not using that as an excuse so...'

D.O dropped to his knees to beg. He kept his head down. Kai's jaw dropped and everyone's eyes almost popped out of their heads. Kris was speechless. Baekhyun put his fork down, shocked. What in the...?

'Please. I beg you. Talk to me. I can't deal with this anymore. I need my friend...No! Brother! I need my brother back! We need to stick together through this. I'm begging you, Baekhyun. Please... Please!' 

'K-K-Kyungsoo-ah... Wh-'

'Please! Baekhyun, you're my only family. I don't have anyone apart from the 12 of you!'

Xiu Min gently pushed Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun glanced around at you all as you sat around the table, shocked it had come to this. He looked at  you and you nodded. Baekhyun stood up and helped D.O up. 

'Kyungsoo-ah, why are you being like this? Don't bow down to me... I'm sorry I was so horrible. I'm really sorry. I should've known not to say those things to you. I'm... I'm sorry'

'No. Don't be sorry. I hit you for god's sake! It's my fault. Your eye... Aish, I feel so guilty. It's my fault'

'No, it's mine'

'What? Of course it's mine'

'No, mine...' 

Luhan groaned. Are they really going to do this? He placed his hands on their backs and pushed them together. 

'Now... Make up! Hug... kiss... whatever. Just be friends now, okay?'

Everyone laughed and Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear. 

'I'm glad everything's back to normal now'

Luhan nodded, hoping to somehow comfort his younger. Sehun-ah... It's just the beginning. 

 

 

 


MIANHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :'( I've been having work experience so I'm super worn out and tired and been falling asleep at like 4.30pm when I get home... oops. 

Here's an update! I'm going to try and update as much as possible before monday because I'm actually going to be away for a week without a computer... I'm going on work experience where I have to stay over so I won't be able to have internet. Heck, I don't think I'm even going to be able to use my phone because it's in the countryside. It'll be lucky if I can even get service on my phone OTL

BUT HEY! D.O AND BAEKHYUN MADE UP! 

is it too dramatic? I wanted a slightly dramatic and tear-jerking scene so I made Baekhyun use D.O's real name- Kyungsoo <3 wasn't sure how to end it so I let Luhan come in ;)