The Dorm has been Ruined

That Girl, That Boy

'Su Ho?! Ch-Chanyeol, what's wrong with him?!'

'Xiu Min, can you carry him or do you want me to help you?'

'I'll probably need an extra hand'

'Except where are we going to put him, hyung?'

'I think we should stay in the spare classroom at the end of the corridor tonight...'

'Kris, is that the one I stayed in on my first night?'

'Yeah, sure is'

'Alright, I'll get the bags. Kai, do you want to go in and check on everything?'

'I'll come with you, oppa!'

'No, you stay away. Chen, make sure she doesn't come near the dorm'

'Yah! I can hear you! Why can't I go in?!'

'Haneul, come on... Let's go'

 

'Hey! What's all the racket for, jesus!.. Omo, oppa! You're back!'

'Did you do this Eun Mi?'

'What? No... Why would I do such a thing to Kai-oppa's dorm?'

'Do you know who did it then?'

'Why is Luhan-oppa accusing me?'

'I'm not your oppa so stop calling me that!'

'Eun Mi, can you just go back to your own dormitory? As you can see, we're coming back from a holiday and we're all kinda tired'

'What makes you think you can talk to me like that, Shin Haneul?!'

'Yah! Just go back to your own room and out of our business'

'Don't make me hit you again, Haneul!'

'Eun Mi! Just get out of our sight and stop talking to her like that! We're all jetlagged and we'd like to be in our dorm thank you very much'

'B-but Luhan-oppa...'

'It's Luhan-ssi not Luhan-oppa.'

 

Eun Mi slid back into her dormitory and you could hear squealing from the room. Luhan groaned and slowly trudged forwards towards the spare room dragging his luggage. Sehun and Tao were running back and forth down the corridor collecting luggage and Kris, Kai and Baekhyun had gone into the dorm to inspect it. Chanyeol and D.O were busy finding things to take care of Su Ho whilst Lay and Xiu Min were keeping a close eye on the guardian. No one noticed you slip out of the classroom and walk towards the dorm. You carefully pushed the door to your dorm open and met a horrific sight. Kai and Kris had their backs to you but they immediately felt you presence in the room. When they turned around, they both sighed knowing there was nothing they could do now that you had seen what they'd tried to hide. 

Glass was everywhere. D.O's beloved kitchen was completely ruined. Someone had used red markers and drawn all over the photos that had been put up on the fridge door and the photo frames of the boys lay on the floor like discarded rubbish. The pillows from the sofa had been torn apart, feather were lying everywhere. The curtains were shredded and what looked like coffee had been poured all over the cream rugs in front of the television. In the cupboard where the coats and shoes were kept, rubbish had been empited into it so as Kai opened the door, it all fell out on top of him. Baekhyun pulled him out from the rotten and decaying mess. Kris came out of the bedrooms sighing even deeper, if that was even possible. 

'They didn't take anything. They could have taken our laptop and TV but they didn't... They just messed up everything'

You walked over to the desk in the corner of the living room- Kai's desk. You bit your lip to stop yourself from crying. Papers had been flug everywhere. People had used the same red markers to write all over Kai's proposals to the Council and the poster you had made for him had been ripped up. His ink for his fountain pen had been spilled all over the desk and it had soaked up onto his hoodie that he had left on his chair and his drawing and coloring pencils had been snapped in half. You didn't realise Kai had been standing next to you for quite some time. He took your hand and led you away, not wanting you to see anymore but he didn't speak. You guessed he was just speechless that someone would do such a thing. Baekhyun came out from the room which had the washing machine in and held up your clothes. They were stained red with ketchup and shredded to look like blood.

'Haneul-ah... Y-Your clothes...'

Kris took them off him and threw them on the floor. 

'What about ours? What happened to ours?'

Baekhyun looked from the floor up at Kris, uncertain whether or not he should answer.

'Well?'

'Th-They didn't do anything to our clothes... Just-'

'Just mine'

You wanted to scream but knew it wouldn't help the situation. Luhan came in holding a bundle of mops and Sehun followed holding a hoover. Tao followed, armed with bin liners and bleach and cleaning solutions and finally D.O came in just to inspect what had caused Su Ho to faint. He himself looked like he wanted to collapse when he saw the state of the kitchen. Everyone had a special mug and they had all been shattered. The clay pots he used to brew his special soups had been cracked and he flew into a rage. Kai moved towards him but tripped up on a picture frame that was lying on the floor. 

'Kai!' yelled 6 worried voices

As he stood up you saw he had cut his knee. D.O immediately softened and calmed down. He put his arm underneath Kai's and took him out of the dormitory to Lay, Xiu Min and Chanyeol who were now appointed 'first aiders'. 

'Haneul, will you go check on those 6? Tell them it's going to be a long night. We'll take it in turns taking care of hyung so we'll change rota every hour, araso?'

'Okay...'

You turned to exit the dorm, still holding back your tears.

'Oh and Haneul?... It's alright to cry in front of us. We want to cry too'

 

 

 

 


aigoo what's happening to poor exo?! 

thank you all for wishing me luck for my exam- it went amazingly! I'm so so happy with it! Admittedly, I could have done a bit better on the comprehension part but the section where it was about creative writing... I think I pretty much owned it! And I couldn't have done it without you all <3 

and after I got sad about the lack of comments recently... I suddenly got a lot! Is it because I put a cliffhanger...? >.> 

Do I have to be a mean author and put a cliffhanger at the end of every update just so I get comments?...

image

Hahaha, maybe I should... Just to keep the tension building up and to kill all my beautiful subbies ;)