The Meeting

That Girl, That Boy

You soon realised Kai had planned the meeting well. He had organised it to be extremely early in the morning on a Saturday when no one else would be awake to hear the private matters discussed. Also, Eun Mi, Yun Hee and Nana would be well and truly asleep meaning that there would be no one to make your life misery. 

'Nice outfit'

'Thanks Kai-oppa. I wasn't really sure what to wear... You looked so smart so I thought I should be smarter too' 

'I think you look great whatever you wear'

You had reached Mr Park's office and remembered the first time you had come here. Kris had left you because he was hungry and Mr Park had told you to go to him if you had any problems. Now you were back in the office no less than a week later with a ton of problems. Kai knocked on the door first.

 

'Come in Kai-ssi, I've been expecting you'

'Sorry for having to make you wake up, sir.'

'Anything for our wonderboy Kai'

He already knew you were the topic of the meeting but he hadn't expected you to come aswell. Kai hadn't told him that he had planned on bringing you to the meeting. 

'Oh, Haneul-ssi. I didn't know you would be joining us. What a pleasant surprise'

'Truthfully sir, I didn't know till this morning either when Kai told me after I finished breakfast-'

'You stayed with Kai-ssi last night?'

'Yes, she stayed with all 12 of us. It isn't against the rules anyway as she is supposed to be on our floor'

'Of course, of course. But the other girls staying on your floor have never been invited in to your dorm before'

'Haneul was in a situation where we had no choice but to take her in'

You stared at the ground. You hated that you sounded like such a problem child and tears began to well up. You didn't want them to see them though. 

 

'Tell me what happened, Kai-ssi'

'After she came out from the infirmary, I suggested we go out for dinner so we went to Chanyeol and Xiu Min's restaurant. Haneul excused herself to go to the bathroom and when Lu Han arrived, he went to check on her. Chanyeol saw him and thought it was weird that he was waiting outside the girls bathroom so they began to listen to the conversation. There was another student confronting Haneul and when Lu Han opened the door, Haneul began to hyperventilate and black out'

'Ah yes Haneul-ssi, you have asthma right?'

You were able to mumble a quick yes.

'Lu Han came to find us all and Chanyeol helped Haneul breathe normally again but she passed out anyway. He carried her to one of the staffs cars and we got a lift back to the dorm. Since she was in such a state, we thought it best to let her stay with us for the night.' 

'Why didn't you take her back to her own dorm?'

Kai hesitated. He had heard from Kris about the argument with Eun Mi on the night you had arrived and how you ended up sleeping in the spare room. 

 

'They haven't welcomed her.'

'What do you mean, Kai-ssi?'

'On the first night, they threw her out forcibly and Haneul had to sleep in the spare room along our corridor. Kris found her in the morning and she was on the verge of hypothermia. They've been bullying her since she arrived now and I also believe that it is one of them that caused Haneul to faint yesterday.'

Your tears began to drip down your face but you hoped Kai and Mr Park still hadn't noticed. 

'So Kai-ssi, as Head of School Council, what do you suggest?' 

'I'm not suggesting anything. I want Haneul to move out of her dorm into a new one' 

'There are no other dorms left, Kai-ssi' 

'There must be a way for her to leave her current dorm!' 

'If she moved to the floor below, she would be subject to even more torment and you wouldn't be able to keep an eye on her' 

'Well then that settles it. Haneul-ssi will move into our dorm.' 

You forgot about your wet eyes for a moment and looked up. Kai turned to look at you. He saw you had been crying and gently squeezed your hand to reassure you. 

 

'Very well. I trust you boys to help her settle in but I warn you, no funny business!' 

'Of course. But...theres just one more thing. Is there any way to help Haneul in her lessons?' 

'But you and Baekhyun are in all her lessons?' 

'But because of the segregation, we're not in her sports class' 

'Haneul-ssi could go to a different class I guess. Or she could have a free lesson as long as she does sports during it? Haneul-ssi, how does that sound?' 

You liked sports so you immediately knew which choice to pick.

'Can I use the swimming pool during my P.E lesson?' 

'Of course you can' 

'So that's that. Meeting over. Thank you Park sunsengnim for being so understanding' 

'It's a pleasure to have a visit from our Kai-ssi. Good luck Haneul, please come back if you have any other concerns' 

 

The two of you were about to leave when Mr Park stood up from behind his desk. He looked as though a serious thought had just come into his mind. 

'Haneul-ssi, you are aware that Kai-ssi knows about your past, right?' 

'Yes' 

'I think it would be best for the other boys know about it aswell but tell them when you are ready. No one else needs to know.' 

 

Ah yes, that troublesome past. I'm going to have to tell them all sooner or later, aren't I?

 

 

 

 


Woohoo! Triple update for the night! So now Haneul knows Kai, Kris, D.O, Baekhyun, Chen, Lu Han kind of and Chanyeol kind of. I hope my writing style hasn't changed since I came back from Iceland... hmmm. 

I can't believe I'm nearly at 100 subscribers! Just before Iceland, I was nearly at 60 and now I'm so close to 100! I love you all for subscribing! And your comments are all so nice and make me a very very happy author. Please keep commenting and subscribe if you like my story ^^ saranghaeyo~