The First Male Visitor

That Girl, That Boy

'I'm home! And I have company!'

D.O's eyes fell out of his head when he saw Minwoo standing awkwardly behind Kai. Company? In our dorm? Baekhyun jumped up from the couch and ran to his room where Chanyeol was lazing around on the bed. 

'Channie, get up! Someone's here!'

Chanyeol groaned. 

'Someone's here?'

'It's a guy! Kai's brought a guy to our dorm!'

'A guy?! What?! Why?!'

'How am I supposed to know?!'

Luhan peeped his head round the bedroom door. 

'Yah, Chanyeol! What drugs have you given Kai? Why's he brought Minwoo here?' he hissed

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Lee Minwoo? Well that's new. Kai shouted from the corridor for everyone to gather and the 3 boys ran out. 

 

'I invited Minwoo-ssi over here because he seems to know things that could help us'

'You're like a policeman, Kai' said Su Ho

'And you're all scaring him. Look at you, staring at him like that. It's no wonder everyone thinks we're weirdos' Kai said

Kris sighed and patted Minwoo's back. 

'It's okay. We've just never had another guy come into our dorm before. It's all a little new to us'

It was Minwoo's turn to look at the 12 boys weirdly. 

'N-Never? You've never had anyone come over before?'

Tao shook his head. 

'Haneul was the first...'

'Do you often have people come over to your dorm, hyung?' said Sehun, playing the sweet maknae role. 

'Yeah... Daehyun comes round quite often' he said whilst nodding his head. 

'Daehyun?' 

The cogs in Kai's brain began to work their magic. 

'Has he ever slept over?'

Minwoo nodded again.

'When was the last time Daehyun stayed over?'

'L-Last week...'

'Has he stayed over before then?'

Chen placed a hand on Kai's leg. 

'Don't interview him like that. He looks like he's about to pee himself, Kai' he whispered.

'Ah... I'm sorry, Minwoo-ssi. I got a little carried away, didn't I?'

'No no, it's fine. I understand you want to find out who erm...'

He looked around the room, not wanting to mention the trashing of it and Lay caught the hint.

'Yeah, don't worry. We know what you mean'

'... I think I might be able to help you actually. You mentioned that they broke in during your holiday away in Japan?'

'That's right' said Xiu Min 'Do you know something about that?'

'Well... A lot of people stayed in different dorms during the holidays and...'

Minwoo gulped. I'm sorry Daehyun. I really am. But what you're planning to do to them is just too much. You're turning into a monster just like Shinyeong is and I'm losing you all to him. 

'Daehyun stayed in my dorm during the entire holiday'

'The entire week?!' said Kris

Minwoo nodded sadly. 

'Yeah. He... We'd go out every night to eat dinner but sometimes he said he had something to do and he'd come back late so I'd return back by myself'

'So what you're saying is that you think it was Daehyun who did this?' 

'Not my girlfriend?' said D.O eagerly

Minwoo's heart ached a little. He wanted to have Shinyeong as his girlfriend. 

'Shinyeong was in America visiting her mom. Didn't you know that, D.O-ssi?'

D.O shook his head. Baekhyun diverted his eyes towards the floor.

'I... No, I only met her after we came back from Japan... I didn't really know Shinyeong until then...'

Minwoo grew suspicious. They met after their dorm was ruined?... 

'Where is Haneul anyway?' said Xiu Min

'She's out with Shinyeong, why?' said Sehun

'Just wondering if she'll be back for dinner, that's all'

'She won't be' said Minwoo 'Shinyeong will treat her out for dinner tonight, I know it'

D.O felt beaten slightly. Minwoo knew so much more about Shinyeong than he did and even the fact that Minwoo had been a childhood friend of hers which explained why he knew her so well, didn't provide any comfort. Minwoo got up to leave. 

'I gotta go somewhere, I hope you don't mind...'

'Not at all, shall I show you the way out?' asked Su Ho

'Ah... No, it's okay. I've got it'

'Thanks for coming over, Minwoo-ssi!' said Kai, waving as Minwoo left. 

 

Quickly popping into his dorm, he packed an overnight bag and texted Daehyun.

'I'm coming over tonight. Hope you don't mind'

There are things I want to discuss with you, Jung Daehyun... Before you go and hurt everyone. 

 

 

 


please proceed to the next chapter! ^^