'It was you?!'

That Girl, That Boy

You woke up from a number of shakes, each one increasing in alarm.

'Haneul! Haneul! Hey, wake up now!'

Who's that? Where am I?

You opened your eyes and saw Kai crouched down in front of you. Beside you was your swimming bag. 

Was it him last night?

You noticed the keys in his hand. 

No. It couldn't have been him. Otherwise he would have opened the door last night. 

You saw a figure moving behind Kai. He was holding a bag and had his hood up but you knew that face. A smile appeared as you caught his eye.

'Daehyun! It was you last night?!'

Kai quickly glanced at him and then back at you. He wasn't happy when he found you in the morning wrapped in Daehyun's arms having fallen asleep in between his legs. He hated to admit it but it made you look as if you were a couple and for some reason, he wasn't happy about that. He had already had to wake up and see you sleeping in the sofa bed with Luhan but he decided not to say anything about that. This however, was a different matter. Daehyun wasn't a close friend with him. Even though he'd also slept with you in his arms already, he'd been woken up earlier than you and tied up as a punishment so you never knew it even happened. Daehyun grinned from behind Kai and held out his hand. 

'Yeah, I got locked in too. I was practicing for the festival Kai-ssi was talking about and when the lights went off I heard you crying'

Kai couldn't believe his ears.

She was crying? 

'So I just hugged you to let you know I was here and...'

Daehyun wasn't sure whether to continue or not. He could see Kai's muscles tensing under his shirt. You finished the sentence for him, much to Kai's disappointment. 

'And it made me feel a lot better... So much so that I actually fell asleep. Wow, you must have a magic touch'

You hadn't meant for it to sound ual at all but Kai's eyes widened. Daehyun laughed.

'Haha, I guess... Say Haneul, what are you doing today? It's a Saturday so I was wondering if you wanted to go out later? We can do our project'

Kai looked at you, hoping you'd say what he wanted you to say. 

Come on, Haneul. Stick with me this time. It seems like theres more on this guy's mind than just the project. 

'W-Well... I guess I could-'

Kai had to stop his jaw from dropping and quickly intervened. 

'Wait Haneul! You've got to come to the meeting with me today! You're needed about those posters you helped me with'

'Oh keurae?... Then I can't do today, Daehyun. Mianhae'

You gave an apologetic look and Kai couldn't take it anymore. He quickly got up and picked up your bag. 

'I'll wait for you outside, okay? Come out once you're done. I need to lock this place up'

'O-Okay'

Once he had left, Daehyun held out his hand and helped you up. 

'Th-Thanks about last night, Daehyun... You know, you really helped me out and I'm sorry about falling asleep on you'

'It's okay Haneul, you provided me with company last night too'

His phone buzzed in his pocket. 

'Ah... That'd be my mom... Guess I gotta go then, come on... I'll walk you out'

Walking out, Kai could see the look on Daehyun's face as he watched your every move. It wasn't creepiness or a sense of wanting to hurt you that was plastered all over his face for Kai to see. It was the look of utter mesmerisation like you had bewitched him.

God I want to vomit just by looking at Haneul and the blondey. 

As you walked away from Daehyun you heard him on the phone with him mom.

'Ye umma... Araso... I know! I'm sorry I didn't call you last night to tell you I wouldn't be back... Ne, Mianhae... There was an important girl I had to look after... No I didn't do anything to her! She's fine now... Araso, ne, ne... See you soon'

 

*** 

 

'So Kai's taken Haneul to the meeting?' said D.O

'She wasn't even supposed to go in the first place. I wonder why he changed his mind' said Tao

'God knows. He looked pretty pissed off when he came back with her'

'Probably cause he was worried sick about her'

'I bet she was with another guy'

'Yeah! Probably that Daehyun guy. He's been looking at her for a while' said Baekhyun, joining the conversation

'Daehyun...He's the good-looking blonde guy, right? From before when we were watching Haneul meet up with Shinyeong-ssi' said D.O

'Yeah... Speaking of Shinyeong, are you going to do anything about her?'

'What do you mean?'

'Well you're hardly going to get to know her if you don't approach her'

'That's true... But I'm scared'

'Take Chen with you and you'll be fine, don't worry'

Kris came running in from his bedroom. 

'Baekhyun! I want a background check done on Jung Daehyun ASAP!'

'Eurgh, really Kris? Why? Give me a valid reason'

'I...Erm, I just want you to?'

'Oh come on, I have to talk to people I don't like whenever I run background checks so it better be a good reason'

'Well... Okay, would you like it if Haneul got hurt? Because if she did, we'd all blame you. So would you like it if she got hurt because of him?'

'No, I'd like to keep on living thank you very much'

'Then run the background check and tell me everything by Monday night'

'Monday night? Hyuuuung, wae?!'

'Just do it!'

 

Luhan and Sehun were playing the xbox together however neither were concentrating on the game. They were focused on learning everything there was to know about Jung Daehyun, their new enemy. Chanyeol sat with them and was also listening in, pretending not to but failing quite miserably. Xiu Min rolled his eyes as he watched his dongsengs from afar. 

These guys are so heated up about this new Daehyun guy being their enemy but they don't even realise that their enemies with each other too. They're all after the same girl... They just won't admit to it yet.

 

 

 


Just got back from the jubilee celebrations! Woah, it was so crazy haha ^^ Luckily my grandparents' house is by the river so my entire family (all my aunties and uncles and cousins) went down there today so we had a perfect view of the boat parade and everyone below outside was cold and wet whilst we were all warm and dry ;) 

You all pretty much got it right. It was Daehyun! I feel bad for not making it Lay or Kris or Kai (especially as people really wanted it to be...) but hopefully the little Kai jealousy moment makes up for it ;) And hopefully the Kris moment does too. I want to add in some more Sehun and Luhan moments... Man, I gave Haneul too many love interests OTL 

ah well, I'll figure it out somehow. It's quite fun having a lot of love interests though, none of you know who to ship yourself with ;) 

I promise to clear up some more stories of their past including the rest of Lay's and probably Chen's too. Phewy, I've got a lot of work to do ;)