After festival games

That Girl, That Boy

The games ended well. There was an after party piss up down behind the main building but you knew the 12 boys would turn down the invite so you did too.

Well thats a surprise. Now they're actually inviting me to events... Though a Korean style piss up does sound like fun. Well it must be better than the British style where you just get drunk off your head, vomit a little and then make out with every moving thing you see.... 

You were much more excited about the private exclusive dinner for just the 13 of you that awaited. Many people came and congratulated you as you washed the warpaint off in the showers with Shinyeong. You were buzzing with excitement. So much so that you decided to slip in the fact that your 12 roommates were in fact the boys from EXO to Shinyeong. She took it surprisingly well, not asking many questions about why you had kept it a secret. She didn't even fangirl or go crazy about them. Instead she focused all her attention on D.O. 

'So you must be good friends with D.O-ssi?'

'Yeah, I guess so'

'What's he like? You know, around the dorm?'

'He's like the mom of the dorm... He loves his kitchen though' you laughed

You weren't sure whether you were just visualising it but it seemed like Shinyeong's expression dropped slightly. 

'Why are you asking anyway? Oh wait! Unnie, do you like him?!'

'Well it's early days, isn't it? I only met him today but... I guess you could say there was a spark' she winked

'I know what you mean. When I first met him, I liked him'

'Omo! Oh dear, is it okay if I go after him then?'

'What? Yeah, of course! He's all yours!'

You carried on chatting about the boys as you got changed and when you finally came out of the changing rooms, Kris and Chanyeol were waiting outside for you. 

 

'Oops, have you been waiting for me all this time?'

You flung your bag at Kris who caught it by instinct and then launched it back at your face again after realising what it was.

'Yeah we have. I don't understand what takes girls so long'

'Although saying that, we're still waiting for Kai too'

'Oh? He's not out yet?'

'Nope... Kai's taken even longer than you'

You noticed Chanyeol nudging Kris slightly.

'Ahem...Haneul-ah? This is...?' asked Kris, gesturing to Shinyeong who hid timidly behind you. 

'Oh right, yeah!'

You yanked her out from her hiding spot. 

'Shinyeong, meet my friends Kris and Chanyeol... Yah! Unnie, what are you being scared and shy about?!' 

You talked for a while until Kai came out. He was followed by Daehyun and Minwoo who were happily trying to make conversation with him. As soon as Minwoo saw Shinyeong standing and talking with Chanyeol and Kai, he rushed over and put an arm around her protectively. Shinyeong and you exchanged knowing looks. Kris got a bit narked at that. 

Does this guy think we were hitting on her or something? Shinyeong-ssi just told us she was single anyway. Who is this guy?

Kai grabbed the opportunity for some 'stage 1' skinship and carefully placed an arm around you too, not wanting Daehyun to get there first.

Psh, if Daehyun thinks he can make a move on Haneul he's gonna have to go through me 

Daehyun gave him a slightly wary glance, scared of angering Kai as he held so much power in the school and you reached up and pinched and pulled on Kai's cheek. 

'Aigooo, little Kai looks tired' you teased 'Come on, let's go back to the dorm so you can get some rest. You look knackered, oppa' 

He simply nodded and Daehyun gathered up his thoughts and turned to Shinyeong and Minwoo. 

'Shinyeong-ah, come on. My mom's probably wondering where we are' 

He noticed the curious stare from Minwoo. You chuckled to yourself and exchanged a knowing look with Shinyeong.

I detect jealousy coming from Minwoo

'Minwoo-ah? What are you doing now? My mom likes having guests so you can come too... In fact, you can all come if you want. It's no big deal' 

'Oh well in that case, sure. I'll come. Just let me drop off my stuff and I'll be back from the dorm in just a sec' 

'Wait hyung! How about you just stay at mine tonight? You can hang your swimming things up and sleep over. Shinyeong's staying the night, right?' 

She nodded and Minwoo gave it little thought. 

'Okay, I'll stay over too! Are you sure it's okay though?... I'll text Jung Hwa and tell him I'll be back in the morning' 

He and Shinyeong began to make their way towards the road so they could get the bus to Daehyun's home. Before leaving, he turned around and gave you one last chance. 

'Haneul-ah! You sure you don't want to come? Oh and Kris, Chanyeol and Kai? You guys can all come too!' 

You shook your head and shouted back to him.

'I promised Lay I'd make him a cake so I can't! Mianhae... Maybe next time!' 

Daehyun gave a thumbs up, turned around and ran to catch up with Minwoo and Shinyeong. 

 

***

 

'D.O! Come help me decorate the cake!'

'Haneul, are you burning my kitchen?!'

'Probably is...'

'Shut up Baekhyun!... Tao, are you done making that icing?'

'Sure am, here you go. Do you want me to sandwich the layers for you?'

'Oh could you?!... Gah, you're amazing Tao!... Lay? What are you doing here?! Go sit back down and rest before you hurt yourself even more!'

'Can I not help you too?' 

'No! You're injured! Maybe next time but not now, okay?... Don't look at me like that! Su Ho! Come and take him back please!'

'Okay, I'm done decorating this. Shall I start making dinner then?'

'Yeah sure, go for it. Sorry I've made such a mess, D.O-ssi'

'No problem'

Should I ask him about Shinyeong?... 

'Haneul?'

'Mmm?'

'Can you pass me a pot?'

'Oh right, sure... Here you go'

 

***

 

'Woah, it's past midnight already!'

'I'm so full. I will never eat again' said Xiu Min

'We all know that's a lie, hyung'

'Yah! Come here you!'

Everyone was laughing and in high spirits. The cake had been devoured and rock, paper, sissors had been played countless times. The guys were particularly good at creating punishments. Luckily you were an ace at the game so you had never lost and it was a good thing too. Sehun had been ordered to piggy back everyone around the dorm and then do 10 pressups. He was sweating by the end of it. Lay was made to perform a rendition of his Wondergirl's Nobody dance and he looked as if he'd rather die when he was dancing. Baekhyun was made to try the cinnamon challenge and Chen was asked to recite the full name and class of every girl he had taken out on a date. When he couldn't remember them all (Su Ho kept a table of names and birthdays and classes just for reference and in case he'd ever need it), he had to perform 5 pressups with Chanyeol sitting on top of him. You and Tao were allowed to flick Kris on the forehead and Kai and Su Ho had to be slapped on the wrist with 3 fingers. D.O had ice cubes put down his back and Luhan was made to sing whilst holding 3 biscuits in his mouth. You couldn't stop laughing and by the end of the night you didn't think you could utter a stifle more. 

It was around 2 in the morning when you all decided to return to your respected bedrooms, tired and worn out. 

Thank god it's Saturday tomorrow... Today?... Aish, I'm too tired to think. 

You listened in to see if anyone else was awake. You saw the light turn off from D.O and Kai's room and the soft grumbling and noises from Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room. 

Seems like they all passed out already. Alright, time to get some rest too. 

 

 

 


This is an awful awful chapter omg.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. Especially as you all gave me such amazing feedback. It seems like you all are happy with the descriptions but want EXO's thoughts too. Don't worry! I can do that! I'm gonna try out a new layout in the next chapter which will be better for all the thoughts that'll be going on but hopefully it'll work and you won't mind me suddenly changing the layout like this to a different one ^^ 

Again, I'm super sorry I didn't update for like... 3 days? 4 days? It felt like a month writing this chapter... I just had no inspiration and a mahoosive brain fart so now I've come up with the next chapter's idea, we should have another update coming up. Promise <3 

OH AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE ENVIOUS OF ME. There's an MBC Kpop and Korean Culture Festival on the 23rd of June in LONDON and guess who's going? 4Minute, Norazo and... EXO K! YES OMG YES. Tickets go on sale on Monday and omg, I am so excited that I can see my husbands in their full real life glory. I wish it was EXO though... not just EXO K :( but I can't complain ^^ I'm so happy :D