The Caring 12 Boys

That Girl, That Boy

Here's another poster I was sent! ^^ Thank you guys so much! This was from -xcottoncandy <3


 

Riiing Riiing. Riiiing Riiiing.

'Jen? It's almost midnight...'

'Haneul-ah, I'm so sorry but could you possibly get Kai to come down and open the gate to the dormitory building? I'm here with Minwoo'

'Oh, sure! I'll be there in  sec. Why are you out so late? Shouldn't you be back home?'

'I'll explain in a sec, be quick... Please'

You grabbed Kai's hoodie and pulled it over your head before knocking on his bedroom door. He poked his head out of the door. 

'Kai-oppa, Minwoo and Jenny need to get in to the building. They're outside waiting'

He nodded and came outside, still wearing his casual tracksuit bottoms and vest and smiled to himself as you stood in front of him wearing his hoodie and short fleece shorts with your hair spun into a casual bun. He grabbed the keys and raced you to the front door, thundering down the stairs. You laughed and panted as he opened the door to find Jenny holding Minwoo up. 

'I'm so sorry Haneul but would it be alright to stay at yours tonight? I can't take him back to mine and I think his room mates will be asleep'

Kai's face froze and you glanced at him. He bent down to take a look at Minwoo's bleeding foot. 

'Haneul, go and wake up Su Ho and Kris. Tell D.O he needs to make something for these two to eat and can you get Lay and Sehun to come down too?'

You nodded and ran up the stairs two at a time, back into your dorm to wake everyone up. Lay and Kai helped bring Minwoo up as Sehun helped carry his bags. Su Ho and Kris were now awake and despite their tired and dishevelled appearance, they sat Minwoo down on the sofa as Lay got out the first aid kit. You passed Jenny a mug of tea to keep her going as she was shivering. Kris and Lay told you to let her sleep in their room so you took her there and left her after she passed out. Heading back to the living room, everyone was awake now bustling around and there was a distinct thick metal smell lingering from all of Minwoo's blood. You felt a little queasy and Luhan helped support you. 

'Let's get you some fresh air, okay? Lay's taking care of his injuries. He's had enough practice for them'

You sighed and followed Luhan into his room where he opened the window as wide as he could to let in some of the cold night air. Chen was flicking through a first aid book, sitting cross-legged on the floor. He found the page he was looking for and ran out. A few moments later, you heard a loud scream as Minwoo yelled in pain. 

'At least now his foot is back in the right place. He's gonna need to go into hospital tomorrow though'

'Yeah, we'll take him won't we, Luhan?'

Luhan held your hand and nodded. 

'How's your friend? Jenny?'

'She's okay. She's sleeping in Kris and Lay's room... Luhan, do you know what happened to Minwoo?'

Luhan shook his head. In truth, he did know. Minwoo had managed to utter a few sentences and the rest was pieced together by Kai and told to them all when you were in the bedroom with Jenny, making sure she fell asleep but he wanted to save you the heartache as he knew you were back on speaking terms with Daehyun. It killed him, seeing you so innocent and naiive but he knew he'd never let you fall into their trap. If you knew how clueless you were, you would have probably shot yourself with hatred for not picking things up faster. 

 

***

 

You woke up early the next morning having fallen asleep on Luhan's bed. He was lying on the floor and Chen was in his own bed. You lifted the duvet and placed it onto him, sneaking out of the door to check on Jenny and Minwoo who had apparently stayed the night, judging from the extra set of shoes by the front door. You found Jenny sitting next to the sofa, wringing her fingers around, as Minwoo lay there bandaged up. 

'J-Jen?'

'Good morning, Haneul. I'm so sorry for coming over so unexpectedly last night. I just panicked and Minwoo refused to go to the hospital. I shouldn't have come'

Kris came out of Su Ho and Sehun's room as he had stayed there. 

'Nonsense. We're happy to help anyone who helps us too'

Jenny paused, understanding what he meant and nodded. She looked at you as you stared on, blank-faced. 

'Are you two hiding something from me?' you said

Kris got up and began to walk back to Su Ho's bedroom. 

'Hey! Kris! Where do you think you're going?! Why won't you answer me?!' you yelled, in English. 

Kris carried on walking but before he entered the bedroom, he turned around to face you again.

'It's early, okay? Get some sleep. The next week is going to be hectic so you need as much rest as you can get, Haneul-ah'

and with that, he shut the door. 

 


I'M BACK FROM THE FOREST! I came home to like 450 comments and I spent about 30mins reading them all :D wowowow, thank you guys! Your support is immense! Being away for a week... Oh my goodness. I can't cope with civilisation again bwahahah, I loved my week in the forest so much. The people looking after me were uber gorgeous ;) and every night, we'd all sleep around the camp fire and they'd strip off to their boxers in front of my friend and I ;D lollolololol 

anyhow, a few things I want to say! Thank you to the people who have sent me posters ^^ and everyone who has followed me on tumblr and twitter. I'm still getting round to checking eveything out but shoutouts to @ohhNisaa, @1DEllyZ and @hannieberry97 ^^ I've been a bit inactive on tumblr but give me a little time to just sort out some bits and bobs :) 

oh and now, THE DRAMA STARTS! As Kris has predicted...