The Final Act of Revenge

That Girl, That Boy

This banner was made by ImposedWriter ^^ Thank you so much girly! I've officially run out of posters now hahaha. I'm new with this poster making thing. Am I supposed to request one or something? And who do I request it from? Theres so many to choose from...


 

Monday morning? Hmmm, what lessons do I have today? 

You lifted your arm up from under the covers and counted on your fingers out loud. 

'English... Easy. Chemistry? Meh. Biology. Meh. History...'

You sat up straight then thumped back down onto your sofa bed, punching the air. 

'I forgot to do my homework again, damn me'

Sehun slid out from his bedroom holding a towel, smirking. 

'Early morning excercise? It's about time, you slob'

You threw a pillow at him as he disappeared into the bathroom so it hit the door. You groaned and he poked his head out, sticking his tongue at you. You threw another pillow at him and this time it hit him right in the face. You jumped up onto your bed, bouncing up and down. 

'Aha! Got you Sehun! Bleeeeeeeeugh!'

Sehun hurled the 2 pillows back at you and you ran across your sofabed, narrowly dodging them. 

'Bwahaha, can't get me! Can't get me! Oww! What the-'

A pillow hit you perfectly on the back of the head as you were dancing in victory on the bed. 

'Baekhyun! That one hurt!'

'Too bad. You woke Chanyeol up so suddenly he kicked me in the face and-'

Sehun aimed a pillow at Baekhyun whilst he wasn't looking and sucessfully launched it right at him. You both burst out laughing and Baekhyun retreated back into his room yelling 'I give up! I give up! The maknaes have gone crazy. D.O can deal with them!'

 

***

 

The bell went for lunch and you headed back to your locker to take out the cheese sandwich you had hurriedly packed in the morning. D.O had once again gone out in the morning to pick up Shinyeong and walk with her to school. You hadn't seen anyone in your classes. Shinyeong wasn't around and neither was Daehyun. To be honest, it was quite lonely not having anyone to sit with. Kai had warned you beforehand that it'd be unlikely for you to see him in any lessons that day. You had pouted when he told you that morning and he had patted your head and given you a hug. 

'You'll be fine without me in your lessons. Don't worry. Chin up, Haneul. Smile for me, baby girl! There we go!'

When you cringed at his greasiness, he laughed. 

'I'm kidding. I won't call you baby girl again unless you want me to, okay?'

You sat back down on that fateful bench and unwrapped the plastic cling film, taking a big bite out of your sandwich. Up on the roof, Kris shut the door from the stairs. He kicked a can and caught the attention of the girl who was shaking from the weight of the large potted aloe vera plant she was holding. 

'Don't you dare. I swear, if you dare try and throw that, you'll face the wrath I've never unleashed before'

She smiled, pitying him. 

'You're just like the rest of them. Under that 's spell. You're so silly Kris for falling for that. All of you are. I'd like you if you weren't on her side'

'You know perfectly well thats utter bull. You've hated us since Jun Sook graduated. I know you don't like D.O, you're just playing aounf with him. Now drop the plant or I can assure you, I'll make you drop it'

She smirked. 

'Ooh, '

Kris wanted to vomit in his mouth. 

'You disgust me. Just watch what happens if you drop that anywhere near her'

'You're going to report me even if I don't throw it at her so why shouldn't I just drop it anyway? Tell me that... Kris' she purred

 

***

 

Lalalala

'Maybe I could call Mads... Although it'd be like... 4 in the morning...Plus it'll cost a fortune... But hey, got no one else to talk to' you thought wistfully.

You took out your phone and rang her and as expected, she didn't pick up so you tried calling Ah Ri.

'Haneul?! It's 4.27 AM! No, make that 4.28 AM!'

You laughed. 

'Haha, good morning then Ah Ri!'

'...Good morning. I bet you made that cheese sandwich'

'Eh? Why do you say that?'

'You've cut the crusts off and your sandwich is the shape of a flattened hexagon. Only you would do that'

You laughed. 

'I guess you still know me then'

There was a long pause. 

'Haneul... Are you ever going to come back?... You said you had a couple of open tickets when you left'

You sighed. 

'I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of coming back... But the risk is just too high... And I have new friends here now. I have a family again. I couldn't leave them'

You heard Ah Ri's breathing on the other end of the phone. 

'I can't leave right now. We're in the middle of a mess. It's confusing, I don't understand anything but maybe I'll see you again soon when I start uni?... Gosh, we're starting university soon'

'Yeah... I'm guessing you're applying to a university in Seoul?'

'Yeah, I'm going to go to the one that is linked with my school. It means that the 13 of us will be together and that's really all I wa-'

You were cut off by a blow to your head. Shinyeong's jealousy had gotten the better of her and in her final act of revenge, she hadn't hesistated once to throwing the pot this time. She had thrown it with enough force in her to knock you unconcious and bleeding. You dropped your phone onto the floor, the pot crashed and Ah Ri screamed down the phone. 

'Hey, what was that? What was that crashing sound?...Haneul? Hey Haneul, answer me. I'm worried... Haneul?! Yah! Yah! Haneul Shin!?! Talk to me! Oh my God, Haneul?! HANEUL?!'

 

 


Told you there'd be drama ;)

Hands up who hates Shinyeong! because I sure do!!!

I can already imagine the comments being 'I hate Shinyeong! She's a ! I hate her so much! D.O, open your eyes! Kris, why didn't you save her? Why didn't you tell her?!'

oh I love you guys <3