Dealing with Jun Sook

That Girl, That Boy

Knock knock knock.

'Who is it?'

'Open the door Jun Sook and you'll see'

'Jiyoung?! Is that you?!'

Jun Sook opened the door to find his ex-girlfriend standing in front of him. She looked gorgeous as always and being a model, she had her sunglasses on her face and held her phone. Jun Sook noticed the black car behind her and the man standing by it.

'Your boyfriend?'

Jiyoung shook her head.

'No actually, I've been put off dating for the moment because of a certain someone' she said harshly. 'That's Jeremey- my chauffeur'

Jun Sook raised his eyebrows at her and scoffed.

'You have a chauffeur? What are you going to tell me next- that you've inherited some multi-million company?'

'Actually...' she said with a smile as she took off her sunglasses. She smirked, her teeth showing through her pillarbox red lipsticked lips and Jun Sook faltered slightly at the sight of her. 'Actually, yes. You know, it's funny how little you know about me, Jun Sook-ah.'

She pouted her lips slightly and reapplied a slick of lipstick. The door of the car opened and Chanyeol stepped out, kitted out in a formal black suit. Jun Sook's jaw dropped. 

'You! You're Chanyeol, the idiot kid brother who ruined everyth-'

'Oh do shut your mouth, Jun Sook' said Jiyoung, 'This is my brother who means the world to me'

Chanyeol glared at Jun Sook. 

'You've really crossed the line. I thought you were a good hyung but now I can see why noona dumped you... Noona, we shouldn't beat around the bush. We have to check on the enforcements, remember?' 

'Enforcements? What enforcements?' Jun Sook asked

'Why the multi-million company I've inherited of course! Well... It's one of the companies I've inherited. But this particular one is a private police force, capable of taking down anyone I want...' said Jiyoung

Jun Sook's jaw dropped again. 

'P-P-Private police force?' he squeaked.

Chanyeol smiled. 

'Noona's pretty hardcore, isn't she?'

Jiyoung put her sunglasses back on and tutted. 

'Jun Sook-ah, I've heard what you've been doing since you came here and I don't like it. I'm warning you now, if you dare try and reappear in my life, my brother's life and anyone else related to me- you're a dead man walking. Do you hear me?'

Jun Sook nodded, still stunned at everything she had told him. She owns a private police force... Damn. Jiyoung smiled and stepped closer to him.

'Good... That's how I like my men- tame and in their rightful place, knowing exactly who they're messing with' she whispered in his ear seductively. 

'Noooona!' Chanyeol whined.

Jiyoung stepped back and smirked one last time at her ex-boyfriend before getting in the car. As the car drove off, she wound down the window.

'Jun Sook-ah, I never want to see you around the people I love. Be happy I let you off so easily.'

Jun Sook grinned.

'Because you remember the great times we had?'

Chanyeol groaned as he watched his sister get out of the car once again. She was wearing killer high heels and Jun Sook watched in amazement as she walked back over to him. 

'You know what I think of those memories, Jun Sook-ah?' she asked

Jun Sook smirked. 

'I don't know, Jiyoung-ah. What do you think of them?'

Jiyoung lifted her sunglasses onto her head and kicked Jun Sook hard, right where it hurts most and the sun doesn't shine. He keeled over in pain and Chanyeol himself also winced from inside the car. Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

'That's what I think of them.' 

 

***

 

During the 4 days you recuperated from the procedure, you were never alone. The boys would come and go but not at any point would you be by yourself. Jiyoung had come back from her fashion week schedules and had helped to sort out the final little details regarding the ringmaster, Jun Sook. It was 7.25 AM when you finally opened your eyes again. You looked around and saw Sehun sleeping in the corner of the room, huddled up under a heap of jackets and jumpers. You smiled. Cutie. You noticed he was still holding your phone, even after 4 days and he was wearing the bracelet he had bought you. You felt tears come to your eyes.

'Se-Sehun-ah...' you whispered.

Someone stirred from a deep sleep beside you. You jumped when you saw them suddenly look up.

'Haneul! You're awake!'

Luhan's hair was sticking up all over the place and you giggled, patting it down. 

'How long have you been here for? How long have I been here for? What happened?'

'4 days. I've been here since last night, so has Sehun. Chen and D.O are supposed to come by in...'

Luhan checked his watch.

'About half an hour. I'll call them and tell them to bring everyone now that you're awake'

You stared at the drip going though your hand and touched your head. 

'What happened to me? Why have I got a bandage on my head?'

'I'll get Kris or someone to explain when they arrive. For now, how about getting some sleep? I'll sing again for you'

You shook your head.

'You don't need to' you said, in Chinese

'I want to'

He opened his mouth and began to sing the lullaby he knew you loved so much. You lowered your head back onto the pillow as the room filled with his sweet voice.

宝贝,宝贝, 爱你一辈
不仅你要什么都为
(Baby, Baby, I'll love you eternally.

No matter what you want, I'll do/get)

You sighed, beginning to fall asleep.

'You sang to me in hospital last time, didn't you?... Its always you who sings to me.... Always was, always will be...'

Luhan had his head rested on your bed and he smiled as he continued to sing. He didn't stop until you were fast asleep.

 

 


Haha, I've given in an decided to extend the chapters. Originally I planned on just wiping Jun Sook off the face of the earth- kinda like 'he went to USA and was never seen again because all my subbies went after him with metal baseball bats and killed him off' but I thought the little scene with Chanyeol's sister was a nice interlude ^^ PARK SIBLINGS FTW :D So now it'll def be over 100 chapters but under 105 I reckon, depends how much drama I can write in each update ;) 

And in case people didn't read/ have forgotten- I am not going to have Haneul end up with anyone in this story... Love lines will be back in the sequel which people have asked for and I have also previously promised :) OH and great news to all you D.O shippers... I may bring him into the love line once again. Gah, I'm excited to write the sequel and I haven't even finished this one yet, wow. Must control myself. Must restrain. 

As always, I must have Luhan singing to her in hospital. Come on, it's a given ;)