Waking the boys

That Girl, That Boy

 

Tao began to make his way to the next room but Kai casually walked out, smartly dressed. He smiled and said good morning to everyone. 

'Hey, D.O, you must have had trouble sleeping last night'

'Huh? Why'd you say that?'

'You didn't make your bed and for a tidy-freak like you, thats really something... Oh but don't worry, I did it for you already'

'Thanks'

 

Meanwhile Tao had now made his way over to Chen and Lu Han's room. Kai piped up before he went in.

'Tao, leave Lu Han, Xiu Min and Chanyeol. They must be tired from all the drama last night'

'Oh right, of course'

'Oh, Lay was in the library all night too by the way so no point going into my room' Kris added.

'Hey Kris! You could have told me before I made all this congee!'

Tao was getting confused now. 

'Wait! So I don't need to wake up Xiu Min, Lu Han and Chanyeol and Lay isn't here. But I still need to wake up Chen?'

'Yeah'

'Chen and Lu Han stay together, right? Seeing as Xiu Min is with me and Lay is with you, Kris'

'Yeah'

'Okay cool... CHEN! ILLEONA!.. YAH, YOU FAT LUMP, PPALLI ILLEONA!'

 

Back in the kitchen,You, Kai, Kris and Baekhyun had settled down at the table. D.O was bringing the big pot of congee over when he suddenly shouted:

'Hey, Chen! If you come out within 30 seconds, you can sit next to Haneul!'

You heard a sudden creak and 10 seconds later, Chen was seated next to you, still in his striped pajamas and bed hair. 

'Tao! You can leave it now. Sehun and Su Ho will wake up when they want to eat and the congee's gonna get cold if we wait for them'

 

Tao came back and sat himself between Chen and D.O and you began to dig in.  The congee was cooked to absolute perfection. 

These boys are truly something. 

Baekhyun broke your train of thought. 

'Matda (delicious), right?'

'Oh yeah, definitely! D.O-ssi, this is amazing!'

'Why thank you' 

You could tell he was happy by the compliments he recieved from you and his friends. Once everyone had finished, you insisted on washing up to pay back for their hospitality. Baekhyun wanted to help but you had refused. 

I should at least do my own fair share. They've all been so nice to me.

You had finished drying the bowls and putting them away when Kai came up to you. 

'Haneul, we gotta go find Park sunsengnim'

'Why?'

'I'm going to sort out you moving to a different class and a new dorm'

'...'

That was enough for him to say. You desperately didn't want to room with Eun Mi, Yun Hee and Nana and they certainly didn't even want to be breathing the same air as you. Kris still had your case in his room and as he was out looking for Lay, you quickly grabbed some semi-smart clothes and changed in the bathroom. You then walked out of the dorm with Kai, ready to go see your head teacher.