Hyung, what are you doing?

That Girl, That Boy

 

Just managed to get out of there alive, phew. 

You could finally breathe. Kris was walking beside you when all of a sudden he grabbed your hand and pulled you into an empty classroom. You were stunned by his force as he had managed to pull you so you were now sitting on the floor with Kris next to you.

'Erm... Kris? What are you...what are you doing?' 

'Haneul, tell me about yesterday. Why were those girls fighting with you?' 

Ah, so that's what he wanted to know. Talk about giving a girl a heart attack, god.

And so you explained everything. How you had casually walked up to your room and how you had to heave your suitcase up the stairs without him there to help you because he had disappeared. He looked down guiltily and you laughed and playfully punched his arm. 

'Aww, come on. I didn't mean it like that!'

'I'm sorry I ran off like that... but... D.O had made his famous Kimchi Ramyun.. and...and the guys always eat my share if I'm not there' 

You couldn't help but laugh even more. Kris was older than you but he still acted like a child

So cute!

You carried on explaining how they had forced you out of your room and that you then went to sleep in the empty common room at the end of the corridor. 

'Why didn't you just knock on my door?'

'Oppa... I felt...'

Kris listened intently.

What was it?

'Burdensome'

He could see by your expression that you weren't lying. He put his hand on your shoulder and pulled you in for a hug. His embrace wasn't tight as you had really only just met but it wasn't awkward either. You could feel that he was really sincere and at that moment, the door opened. 

 

 

'Yah, hyung! What...what are you doing?'

Kris quickly unwrapped his long arms from around you as a guy with jet black hair and a well defined jaw walked in. 

He's not actually that bad looking

'Chen! This...erm, this is Haneul. The one I had to get from the airport?'

'Annyeonghaseyo,' you bowed your head slightly 

'Oh, I'm Chen. Nice to meet you'

You nodded and smiled.

He seems friendly

'Hyung! You didn't tell us she was this pretty!' 

Your cheeks began to turn slightly pink and you and Kris stood up. 

'Hands off Chen. She's new and she isn't accustomed to our school life yet.'

'Whaaaaaat? Oh come on hyung, I'm sure she'd like to go on a date with me'

A date?! So cocky. Is this boy one of those 'ladies man' types?

Kris looked at you and you were finding this quite amusing. He decided to grab your hand and make a run for it.

 

'YAH HYUNG! Why are you running away?! I'll eat your dinner tonight!' 

'That guy, jeez, he'll never stop'

'Oh and hyuuuuung! I don't know what you were doing in there but its very fishy to me!'

'Eurgh, that guy. So immature he is'

'At least he's funny. A good friend of yours, oppa?' 

'One of my best. He's a good guy at heart so don't feel scared Haneul, okay?'

'Who says I'm scared?'

Kris laughed gently at you, obviously finding your confidence entertaining. He dropped you off at your class and headed towards his own waving his thin fingers at you. 

 

 



 

I had a heartattack last night when I tried to see my story and it was gone! So I've now saved a copy onto my computer ^^ I didn't know you could do that before lol but at least now I've learnt :D CHEN HAS ARRIVED! I dunno if this suits his personality or not but how do you find him? ;) 

3 DONE, 9 TO GO. gahhhh