Meeting Su Ho and Xiu Min

That Girl, That Boy

Dishes were done, everyone had showered and were in their pajamas and everyone had sussed out some sort of system in the dorm for you. You would share the bathroom that Kai, D.O, Kris and Lay used and Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lu Han and Chen had each given up a quarter of their wardrobe for you to use for the timebeing. Everyone agreed you were to change in Sehun and Su Ho's room if the bathroom wasnt free. You hadn't brought a lot of clothes over from London. You weren't left with many clothes to bring anyway. It was now 11.30pm and... there was no progress with the prom plans. 

'Where's Su Ho-hyung when you need him? He's the clever one, not Kai' 

'Hey, I heard that!' 

Coincidentally, this Su Ho guy unlocked the door and walked in. 

Yeah, this guy seems like the perfect role model student type. 

'Oh, we have a guest? Who's this, guys? Come on, fill me in!' 

He seems friendly. Friendlier than Sehun was anyway.

Kai was busy telling him everything he had missed: how you had collapsed and Chanyeol had to save you so they took you back to the dorm, how Mr Park had said for you to move into the dorm (well it was really Kai who had said that but he didn't want to say that), how later on Sehun was in trouble and Mr Park threw the bomb that all 12 of them and you would have to go to a meeting in the morning to discuss an event plan and eventually which bathroom and wardrobes you were currently using- not that it really affected him anyway. He looked over to you several times but not with a disapproving look or one of pity, it was more... heartwarming I guess you could say. Once Kai had finished briefing him, he walked over to you and put his hand on your shoulder. He had crouched down to be your height so his face was quite close to yours.

God, this guy is freaking hot. He's so pale too. Jeez what I would do for skin like that.

Everyone was too busy talking about the prom planning to see the two of you. 

'Hi Haneul-ssi, I'm Su Ho. You can leave out the honorifics if you want' 

'So just Su Ho?' 

He nodded.

'Then you can call me Haneul too. Not Haneul-ssi, just Haneul' 

He nodded again then got up. 

 

'I guess you were the one I saw on the couch this morning?' 

'Ah...yeah' 

'I'll be back in a second, let me just change and we can start working on these plans!' 

 

***

 

'LU HAN- WAKE UP YOU LAZY PIECE OF CRAP!' 

'FATTY BUN! GET UP!' 

'BREAKFAST! TAO, COME GET IT!' 

'I'M COMING KRIS!' 

'LU HAN, YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!...DON'T KICK ME OFF THE BED!' 

'SEHUN-AHHHH, GO AWAY!' 

'Chanyeolieeee, you breathe too loudly when you sleep! And stop that sniffling!' 

'Yeah well you sound like a dog, Baekhyun!' 

'Kris-hyung... this isn't that good...' 

'Come on, at least I tried!' 

'I prefer D.O's food' 

'Where is D.O?' 

'I think he went out to do a quick run around the block. He'll be back in 10-15 minutes anyway' 

'Where's Lay?' 

'I'm here!' 

 

Kris had offered you his bed for the night and Lay didn't think it was right for him to sleep in the same room as you so he had slept in Chen's room whilst Kris slept on the sofa in the living room. That explained why Kris was up so early to make breakfast. You had told him he would find it unbearably uncomfortable considering his height but he and Lay had picked you up and thrown you into the room telling you to sleep. You were busy talking to Ah Ri and Maddie on Skype. London was 8 hours behind Seoul in time so it was around midnight and luckily Maddie was staying over at Ah Ri's house. 

'Haneul! What's it like there!?' 

'It's nice. Really different but yeah, it's good' 

'Just good? Come on, Haneul! We wanna know everything!' 

Just hearing their voices made you cry. Tears began rolling down your face.

'Haneul! Awww, don't cry!' 

Kris heard and understood your conversation. He looked over to make sure you were okay. You took the laptop and hid behind the couch so no one would see you. 

'Okay, Haneul. Tell us everything' 

'Where do I even start?... Oh God, I just miss you guys so much' 

'Haneul, do you...do you hate it there?'

'...No, the people I'm with are lovely' 

'Your room mates?' 

'Yeah' 

'Then that's fine then. Have you made any friends?' 

'None apart from the people I'm sharing a dorm with' 

'Go out and speak to them then! Where's the Haneul we used to know? Eh? Come on girl, cheer up. For us at least, ne?' 

'No one will talk to me. Everyone here hates me except these 12 guys but I feel like I'm just scraping off them-'

'Didn't you say only your roommates were your friends?' 

'Yeah' 

'So... You're rooming with 12 guys?!' 

'I got kicked out of my proper dorm so the teacher let me come stay here' 

'WHAT?! Omg, show us!' 

'Huh? Okay, I can't! Not yet. We're about to go to a meeting with the principal' 

'Are they good-looking?'

'That's all you care about, Maddie' you laughed

'Oh come on, Ah Ri was thinking it too!'

'Yeah, they seem really popular with the girls here' 

D.O called you over.

'Hey guys, I'll speak to you 2pm UK time alright? I gotta go'

'Alright Haneul... Just, just know that we love you here okay? We miss you more than anything' 

'I miss you guys too' you whispered

'Haneul, you'll be fine. After everything you've been through, this is nothing. You're a fighter okay? You can do this! So wipe those tears-'

'-And go to those guys! I can hear them calling you in the background!' 

You smiled to show them you had stopped crying.

'Okay, I'm fine now. 2pm UK time, I'll talk to you then. Bye!' 

'Bye!' 

You got up, signed out of Skype and walked back to the table. Everyone had noticed your pink eyes and slightly husky voice but for your sake, they kept quiet. This was the first time seeing Xiu Min properly but he greeted you as if you were old friends. He was funny and sweet and cracked a few jokes. 

I like this guy. He seems nice and is caring to everyone else

 

***

 

It was early Sunday morning so Kris didn't have to worry about you being seen with the 12 of them. By now quite a few of them could see what was happening and why Kris kept hiding you but again, they never said anything about it to you. Kai knocked on Mr Park's office door and ushered everyone in.

'So have you got a proposition?' 

'We do indeed. Chen, can you pass the write up to Park sunsengnim?' 

'Yep sure. Here we go' 

Su Ho spoke up.

'So as it says on the write up, we'll be holding a prom. On the night, the use of teachers won't be needed as us 13 will be the main staff there. We feel that if teachers are present, havoc may occur and also you should be allowed a night of rest. The event will take place this coming Friday night. We've already found a DJ and we thought it would be nice to have it in the hall that leads out onto the back courtyard where the gazebo is. We can attatch fairy lights there and we were also thinking of maybe having a quartet out there as well but that's not final. There won't be any food in order to keep cost and mess at a minimum and we were also thinking of allowing students from our partner schools to come. Although our school is a mixed school, Kai-ssi gets a lot of requests to have events with our partner schools so our 100th year anniversary would be ideal. We can sell tickets to those students that don't attend our school and this way we'll also be raising funds. What do you think?' 

'Whose idea was it? To have a prom?' 

'Haneul-ssi's' 

'Well it's a very good suggestion and seeing as you know what you're doing, carry on with the job. These plans sound fine to me so I'll leave it to you. I look forward to see what you can do, all 13 of you' 

'Ah ye, kamsamnida!' 

 

 

 

 


Wooot woooooooooot! We've met everyone! Sorry to anyone who is Xiu Min biased... it wasn't a very good way of meeting him but I got myself cornered in the plot so she'd have to meet him at breakfast and not in a funny or memorable way :( I'm sorry :(

This was just a little breaker chapter and now comes the big guns! I'm sorry if time moved quickly during this paragraph. Tbh, the next few paragraphs will be moving quickly as I want to get to the Friday prom bit by chapter 30 so it's not boring. I might even be able to get to the prom bit by chapter 29... hmmm... 

OH BUT DON'T WORRY. My story won't end after the Prom section, oh no! I've got plenty more up my sleeve! PLUS I still need to tell her life story, right? ;) I have a feeling this story will be one of those which has about 150 chapters by the end of it AND a sequel with another 100 more. Not promising a sequel yet though haha. Lets see if this story does well ;) Would you guys want a sequel anyway?....

I'm close to 180 subscribers! GAH! I love you all! <3