Welcome to our dorm!

That Girl, That Boy

Pretty much everyone was stunned in silence. You didn't know where to look. It wasn't the reaction you had imagined but then again, what kind of reaction were you expecting? They could hardly have run up and hugged you, ecstatic that you'd be staying as most of them had only known you for a day or 2. 3 at the most anyway. Kai felt you tense up. He put his arm around your shoulder and Baekhyun stood up. By now you could tell he was the bubbly one of the group. 

'Haneul-ssi... Welcome to our dorm!'

He had put on a wide smile and you were thankful for that. Chen got up too and went over to hug you but Tao held him back. D.O smirked and winked at you before beginning to bustle about in the kitchen. It was obvious he had known from the start what would happen. Lu Han came over and hugged you. Chanyeol stayed sitting on the sofa but smiled and gave you the thumbs up. The atmosphere was a lot more relaxed now and you began to feel a bit more at home. Kai announced he had to just sort out some more things for other students so he grabbed the packed lunch D.O had just finished making and headed out. 

'Kai-oppa seems really busy'

'Oh he is. He's our school wonderboy' said Lu Han

'Is...is it really okay for me to stay here?'

'Of course. I'm sure the others don't mind it either'

'Really?'

'Haneul, I got the impression from Kris that you were a tough girl back in London' he laughed

'That...that was then'

I don't want to tell him yet

Luckily, Lu Han acknowledged this and he could tell he shouldn't press further into it. He took your hand. 

'How about I show you around our dorm? Get you settled in and stuff?'

'Oh, that'd be lovely!'

'Gaja! (let's go!)'

 

 

 

 


omo, I have 108 subscribers! gahhhhhhhhh asdfghjkl *faints*

Thank you so so so much for the support. I know I've stopped updating chapters everyday but I hope I make it up by updating 2-3 chapters every few days :( I'm revising for exams at the moment so I'm not able to spend as much time on the computer as I would like :( mianhae

I know at the moment nothing is really happening in the plot but I'm just trying to get her to meet everyone and settle in as soon as poss. I hope you don't find it boring :( 

 

until the next update, byeeee <3